Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineWhiteRabbitt
Stranger
 User Gallery

What the hell happened
    #1163842 - 12/23/02 03:55 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Ok ive got a cold right now so ive been taking tons of medicine. Vitamin C, sudafed, zinc, cold ez, and drinking tons of orange juice and stuff.

Ok last night i was sitting in my room and i felt kind of wierd. It felt like i was coming up on a trip. Then i looked over at my wall and it was all breathing and stuff! I was tripping! everything was moving , changing, curved, flowing, etc. I looked at my eyes and my pupils were dialated. I couldn't believe what was going on. It was exactly the same as a dose of about 1.5g dried cubes. This lasted for about 3 hours or so. I couldnt get to sleep.

Ok now my question is What the hell caused this? why did i trip out. I did drink a small amount of alcohol that night, could that have been it, or the cold medications?

PS- I havent done mushrooms or smoked weed in about a month.

--------------------
You gotta jump and swing up to hit me in the knees.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSnuffelzFurever
Psychonaut

Loc: Miami, florida
Re: What the hell happened [Re: WhiteRabbitt]
    #1163916 - 12/23/02 04:35 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

lol, thats pretty cool
either you've taken acid in a similar setting, or its the meds. or you might be really sick
i had a fever, and im chillin in the shower, all the delerious, and i start throwing up. swear to gos i'm tripping like on acid while i throw up. then, a couple days later, sitll sick, on the bus, standing up cuz there arent any seats, i black out almost, and close mye yes, and inside my eyelids are all these colors so cibrant and shit. i had to sit down, so i sat on the floor, heh. i got out and threw up. so i conclude that being sick can make you trip balls

--------------------
"I think it's time we stop
Children, What's the sound,
Everybody look what's going down"

OfflineKanibus
Killa KanProductions

Loc: Canada
Re: What the hell happened [Re: SnuffelzFurever]
    #1163993 - 12/23/02 05:04 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Yea this kinda happened to me when i was really sick about a month ago. A bit of the shrooms started to kick back in and it was pretty wild. not as harsh as yours was but it was defenetely noticable.

--------------------
~~~~ CHECK THIS SHIT OUT ~~~~
http://www.geocities.com/magicmushroominfo/
http://www.geocities.com/killakanproductions/
~~~~ CHECK THIS SHIT OUT ~~~~

OfflineCalimero
chronicheadache

Loc: Belgium
Re: What the hell happened [Re: Kanibus]
    #1164014 - 12/23/02 05:16 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

That reminds me; just a couple of days ago I took some mushies while I had a cold.  Similar effects?  :smile:

Offline3eyedgod
trippinkid

Loc: Far away and very near
    #1165292 - 12/23/02 03:03 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Maybe it was just a flashback.

Note: You can get flashbacks from Mushrooms just as you can with acid. Flashbacks aren't due to "left over acid in the spine" - a common misconception.

Almost anything can trigger a flashback. Something you wouldn't even notice could do it. Flashbacks happen because of any extreme emotion or circumstances that made a strong lasting impression on your mind. Similar to post traumatic stress syndrome.

--------------------
Without everything wouldn't nothing be everything and without nothing wouldn't everything be nothing.I am the beginning and the end,the source and the void, the light and the darkness,i am but a small drop of the ocean yet i am an ocean unto myself

InvisibleTinMan
Stranger

Loc: Russia
Re: What the hell happened [Re: 3eyedgod]
    #1165334 - 12/23/02 03:30 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Maybe its from the whole bag of mushrooms you ate that ruptured...

Invisible@cro
new name
 User Gallery

Loc: The PNW
    #1166009 - 12/23/02 10:31 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I can't for sure say why this happened to you but whenever I would get sick, since I was very young, this kind of thing would always happen to me.  I don't know why, but I would always know the night before, when I would be sick the next day.  Kinda weird, this happened long before my first trip and still happens to this day, except now I enjoy when this come-on happens  :grin: It's fun being able to control the walls, floor, etc. Sorry I couldn't answer your question but you're not alone in this boat and I'd be interested in an answer too.
Have fun. 

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1167374 - 12/24/02 09:33 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I hallucinate when I get sick too :smile: t's neato

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds