Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineWhiteRabbitt
Stranger
 User Gallery

What the hell happened
    #1163842 - 12/23/02 05:55 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Ok ive got a cold right now so ive been taking tons of medicine. Vitamin C, sudafed, zinc, cold ez, and drinking tons of orange juice and stuff.

Ok last night i was sitting in my room and i felt kind of wierd. It felt like i was coming up on a trip. Then i looked over at my wall and it was all breathing and stuff! I was tripping! everything was moving , changing, curved, flowing, etc. I looked at my eyes and my pupils were dialated. I couldn't believe what was going on. It was exactly the same as a dose of about 1.5g dried cubes. This lasted for about 3 hours or so. I couldnt get to sleep.

Ok now my question is What the hell caused this? why did i trip out. I did drink a small amount of alcohol that night, could that have been it, or the cold medications?

PS- I havent done mushrooms or smoked weed in about a month.

--------------------
You gotta jump and swing up to hit me in the knees.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineSnuffelzFurever
Psychonaut

Loc: Miami, florida
Re: What the hell happened [Re: WhiteRabbitt]
    #1163916 - 12/23/02 06:35 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

lol, thats pretty cool
either you've taken acid in a similar setting, or its the meds. or you might be really sick
i had a fever, and im chillin in the shower, all the delerious, and i start throwing up. swear to gos i'm tripping like on acid while i throw up. then, a couple days later, sitll sick, on the bus, standing up cuz there arent any seats, i black out almost, and close mye yes, and inside my eyelids are all these colors so cibrant and shit. i had to sit down, so i sat on the floor, heh. i got out and threw up. so i conclude that being sick can make you trip balls

--------------------
"I think it's time we stop
Children, What's the sound,
Everybody look what's going down"

OfflineKanibus
Killa KanProductions

Loc: Canada
Re: What the hell happened [Re: SnuffelzFurever]
    #1163993 - 12/23/02 07:04 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Yea this kinda happened to me when i was really sick about a month ago. A bit of the shrooms started to kick back in and it was pretty wild. not as harsh as yours was but it was defenetely noticable.

--------------------
~~~~ CHECK THIS SHIT OUT ~~~~
http://www.geocities.com/magicmushroominfo/
http://www.geocities.com/killakanproductions/
~~~~ CHECK THIS SHIT OUT ~~~~

OfflineCalimero
chronicheadache

Loc: Belgium
Re: What the hell happened [Re: Kanibus]
    #1164014 - 12/23/02 07:16 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

That reminds me; just a couple of days ago I took some mushies while I had a cold.  Similar effects?  :smile:

Offline3eyedgod
trippinkid

Loc: Far away and very near
    #1165292 - 12/23/02 05:03 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Maybe it was just a flashback.

Note: You can get flashbacks from Mushrooms just as you can with acid. Flashbacks aren't due to "left over acid in the spine" - a common misconception.

Almost anything can trigger a flashback. Something you wouldn't even notice could do it. Flashbacks happen because of any extreme emotion or circumstances that made a strong lasting impression on your mind. Similar to post traumatic stress syndrome.

--------------------
Without everything wouldn't nothing be everything and without nothing wouldn't everything be nothing.I am the beginning and the end,the source and the void, the light and the darkness,i am but a small drop of the ocean yet i am an ocean unto myself

InvisibleTinMan
Stranger

Loc: Russia
Re: What the hell happened [Re: 3eyedgod]
    #1165334 - 12/23/02 05:30 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Maybe its from the whole bag of mushrooms you ate that ruptured...

Invisible@cro
new name
 User Gallery

Loc: The PNW
    #1166009 - 12/24/02 12:31 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I can't for sure say why this happened to you but whenever I would get sick, since I was very young, this kind of thing would always happen to me.  I don't know why, but I would always know the night before, when I would be sick the next day.  Kinda weird, this happened long before my first trip and still happens to this day, except now I enjoy when this come-on happens  :grin: It's fun being able to control the walls, floor, etc. Sorry I couldn't answer your question but you're not alone in this boat and I'd be interested in an answer too.
Have fun. 

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1167374 - 12/24/02 11:33 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I hallucinate when I get sick too :smile: t's neato

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies