Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineIni
daughter of theyew- tree

Loc: Switzerland
Flashback or placebo trip?
    #846440 - 08/27/02 10:56 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Today, I had a very busy day. I had to create part lists for print assembly, and this means to stare into my comp' s monitor for nine hours, and every mistake would cause BIG troubles. I had no time to lunch, and when I finaly made it home, I was tired and keyed up at the same time.
I took a shower, drank a glass of fruit juice and an espresso (nice combination ) and ate a match-sized piece of a cubies stem. I guess, it weighted about 0.1 gram. I often eat such small pieces of shrooms as a mood lifter, but such small doses have probably only a placebo effect and I never expected something else.
Half an hour later, I found myself with the typical symptoms of an onsetting shroom trip. It was not too intense, but noticeable. Now, about three hours later, the effects are nearly gone, but my pupils are still wider than they are when I? m sober.

So, could this be real? Was I just supersensitive because of my one day fasting? I know the strain of cubes I ate from. They are not phenomenal. And I would call myself an experienced shroomer. Was this a placebo trip or an accidental flashback caused by stress?
Has anyone ever noticed effects from such small doses?

--------------------
Remain in Light
Greez Ini

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ohio
Re: Flashback or placebo trip? [Re: Ini]
    #847284 - 08/27/02 05:30 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

what do you think cubies do to you?

Mushrooms are not a drug to be done on a recreational basis either, and definatly wont be a stress reduced. If anything it could possible amplify stress with negative mind loops. Definatly not a drug to pop a cap here chomp a stem there after work.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineIni
daughter of theyew- tree

Loc: Switzerland
Re: Flashback or placebo trip? [Re: baraka]
    #848217 - 08/28/02 01:29 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Hey baraka

I think you missunderstood me. It did not feel BAD! I was only astonished that I even could feel effects from such a small quantity. I often" pop a cap here chomp a stem there" from my homegrown shrooms.
Mushrooms are not a drug to be done on a recreational basis either
Do you use them only in rituals? I like to use them to re- create me! This does not mean that everyone should eat them like crackers. But I grow them for almost ten years and I am very familliar with them.

--------------------
Remain in Light
Greez Ini

Offlineenergy_ball_within
All thatis....Our mind
Re: Flashback or placebo trip? [Re: Ini]
    #2119132 - 11/18/03 08:25 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

i ate 1/2 a g two days ago with a friend who ate the same amount(his first time. he just wanted to try it for the hell of it). i can tell you that i sure did feel different, though im a lite-weight when it comes to mush. i didnt have visuals, but the body high was kinda eery(sp?) and i was playing a shootem up game and i was phanomenal at it. i had the highest scores ever. i could shoot everything with precise aim. anyhow... i felt somewhat as if i was tripping, but not extemely.

yesterday i smoked a few bowls and boom i was trippin hard. i think it was all in my mind, but i literally had to go for a walk by myself outside, cause i couldnt handle being trapped inside. we were watching a football game and i literally felt like i was at the stadium and then it hit me that maybe i was experiencing a bit of an afterglow+weed enhanced feelings. anyhow it was wierd but cool too.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Flashback or placebo trip? [Re: energy_ball_within]
    #2119286 - 11/18/03 10:28 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Pot is knowen for producing paranoia if it is potent pot.

In Cambodia I smoked a cam joint with two people after eating a ganja pizza from a cambodian pizza restaurant. We went to a George Bush cal Tex gas station store for some refreshments and one of the guys, looked around at the shelves and the bright flourescent lights, got paranoid and siad, I gotta gert outside, this place is scary.

There were only two young C ambodian girls working inthe store besides me and his friend. He only had four tokes off the joint but it was pretty potent and he was paranoid for about half an hour or so and then mellowed out.

Two days before he had eaten some shrooms with us. He had a light trip and no visuals abnd really liked the shrooms, but the pot blew his mind so that he thought everyone was watching him.

I wouldn't worry. Pot does that to many people becasue they get greedy and smoke more than their body and mind need.

It takes a while to learn what your limit is.

mj

Offlineenergy_ball_within
All thatis....Our mind
Re: Flashback or placebo trip? [Re: mjshroomer]
    #2119346 - 11/18/03 11:03 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

mjshroomer said:

I wouldn't worry. Pot does that to many people becasue they get greedy and smoke more than their body and mind need.

It takes a while to learn what your limit is.

mj

trust me im a daily user of the herb. i know what my limit is and i will most likely stop when i have reached that limit. i was just implying that even though i took a small amount of mush the other day it really doesnt matter, cause tripping is determined by person. some cant trip even a small bit on a tiny bit of mush. others can trip on very little.

i felt something, but not too much the other day except the next day when i smoked some herb. i even smoked the other day right after taking that 1/2g and i just felt errie. all-in-all know your limits be it herb-mush..... simply stated by mj.

my limit is 1g of mush so far. i havent pushed the limits or done a 1g since the last time, but i also dont wanna abuse the mush like i did with lsd back 6 yrs ago. i want to use mush more for understanding and resolving whats within myself not necessarily recreational. my friend wanted to do mush the other day, so i opted in to do that 1/2g with the intentions of not neceassarily recreation, but it ended up that way. we went for a walk at first and ended up back at his place. why is so many people wanna be inside when i wanna be outside? do some just not understand that its nicer outside when you dont have this nonsense stimuli all around you except nature itself, even then i just like the outside with my eyes shut and everything focused on whats happening inside. anyhow thats enough rambling from me.

....now that i think of it we took a quarter of a gram before the 1/2g each. i guess we almost did a gram each. we took that quarter of a gram about 20minutes prior though. oh well it was nice anyhow.

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
Re: Flashback or placebo trip? [Re: energy_ball_within]
    #2119459 - 11/18/03 12:35 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I was mulling over the exact same question last night while checking on my 'Shroom box.
How is it possible, thought i to myself, that one of the strongest,hardest trips i've had from these has came from the bits of stem that i've left in the "stuff", not to blind anyone with science here, like, after cutting the ripe mushrooms free?

There really could not have been that much weight in them but they stoned me right out. Ok, maybe not the strongest but surprisingly good none the less.

The magic of the mushroom.

I've a lovely wee bunch of cubes lined up drying out for Friday night. To be munched the moment i get home from work. Not that you needed to know that but i'm kinda' bubblin' inside waitin' for 5.00 Friday! YeEeEoOoowWwWww!

What was the question again?

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience