Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Crushes
    #11627221 -

Fun when things look good, suck when rejected.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crushes [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11628486 -

Agreed.  But not everything can work out :shrug:  Keep your head up - if they weren't interested there was nothing you could do to make that relationship work.

There's plenty 'o fish in d'sea!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crushes [Re: memes]
    #11641564 -

plenty plenty fish in da sea!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crushes [Re: dutchmasterr]
    #11643173 -

There is plenty of fish in the sea. But you're in the desert. Alone.

I know the feeling. Don't get invested. Move on.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crushes [Re: Your Destination]
    #11644092 -

If she seemed somewhat possibly interested at the beginning but later lost interest is it possible to salvage that interest after a couple of days or is it better to not be a nuisance?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crushes [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11644113 -

Anonymous said:
If she seemed somewhat possibly interested at the beginning but later lost interest is it possible to salvage that interest after a couple of days or is it better to not be a nuisance?



As long as you're sure she's not stringing you along to get an ego boost.  Some girls will give their number to any guy who asks because it makes them feel good to have random guys pursuing them all of the time, even if they have no interest in the guy at all.


--------------------
I spit reality, instead of what you usually learn
and I refuse to be concerned with condescending advice
cause I'm the only motherfucker that can change my life

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crushes [Re: PowerTrip]
    #11645241 -

Yeah I think this is what happened...  :doh:

Oh well...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crushes [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11648763 -

Anonymous said:
If she seemed somewhat possibly interested at the beginning but later lost interest is it possible to salvage that interest after a couple of days or is it better to not be a nuisance?



unless you get really strong signals that this could work out, i'd move on.

"No ass is worth thinking that much about. Thats what I always say."



--------------------
Kick is seeing things from a special angle. Kick is momentary freedom from the claims of the aging, cautious, nagging, frightened flesh. Maybe I will find in yage what I was looking for in junk and weed and coke. Yage may be the final fix.
                         
                                              ~William S. Burroughs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crushes [Re: StaleShrooms]
    #11664023 -

All is good in the world, things are looking up, thanks everyone for your opinions, I think I got it from here.  :headbang:


Mods if you want go ahead and delete this thread.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crushes [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11665270 -

If you want my personal advice....If you like this girl enough, don't push her away completely.

I'm not saying bug her all the time and try to be pals.

But try not talking to her for say...one or two months. Then phone her up and ask her how she's doin, hang out with her and see if anything has changed.

She'll know before the you liked her, but the fact that you were willing to let it drop shows that you aren't needy for her. And the fact that you are willing to reconnect with her shows confidence, and you never know people change there minds.

Maybe she was already getting a good lay when you were pursuing her, but you wait a few months and she's gone without for a while, you might start to look tasty to her.

In any case, there's no use in closing a door. Ya know.

:super:


--------------------
Word to your mom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crushes [Re: BrainChemistry]
    #11669753 -

Dont worry, I got it all squared up. The last time I thought I had been rejected but she just took a while to respond. We met up to do some studying and at the finals she got all pokey with me. Now we have plans to hang out over the break and to celebrate the end of the semester (probably today).
I also jokingly told her that next time she would spend the night here and she said maybe. :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crushes [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11671235 -

Anonymous said:
Dont worry, I got it all squared up. The last time I thought I had been rejected but she just took a while to respond. We met up to do some studying and at the finals she got all pokey with me. Now we have plans to hang out over the break and to celebrate the end of the semester (probably today).
I also jokingly told her that next time she would spend the night here and she said maybe. :thumbup:



nice. you went from 0 to "probably gunna get laid"

good work! :thumbup:


--------------------
Kick is seeing things from a special angle. Kick is momentary freedom from the claims of the aging, cautious, nagging, frightened flesh. Maybe I will find in yage what I was looking for in junk and weed and coke. Yage may be the final fix.
                         
                                              ~William S. Burroughs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Crushes [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11671255 -

Anonymous said:
If she seemed somewhat possibly interested at the beginning but later lost interest is it possible to salvage that interest after a couple of days or is it better to not be a nuisance?




Its funny because when I first met my current girlfriend she was going out with my friend ben and shortly after dumped him but kinda lingered around the group anways, I invited her to hang out over at my other friend dan's house a couple times but she didn't come and I figuered that oh well thats that then like a couple days later im going out with her lol.


--------------------
“By calling attention to ‘a well regulated militia’, the ’security’ of the nation, and the right of each citizen ‘to keep and bear arms’, our founding fathers recognized the essentially civilian nature of our economy. Although it is extremely unlikely that the fears of governmental tyranny which gave rise to the Second Amendment will ever be a major danger to our nation, the Amendment still remains an important declaration of our basic civilian-military relationships, in which every citizen must be ready to participate in the defense of his country. For that reason, I believe the Second Amendment will always be important.”
John F. Kennedy, April 1960

Edited by NoFaceToSave (12/17/09 07:59 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* An interesting read: (Christians, drugs, and disaster)
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 5,285 25 04/09/04 03:37 AM
by daba
* Crushes BrAiN 813 6 05/17/05 08:25 AM
by Liz
* Interesting interview timetravel 1,063 0 01/31/04 08:54 PM
by timetravel
* Interested in quitting smoking?
( 1 2 all )
Holydiver 3,344 24 03/14/05 09:43 PM
by Holydiver
* Losing interest tak 1,153 3 12/05/03 04:43 PM
by tak
* Interesting protein info (link) World Spirit 957 3 03/11/05 05:43 AM
by Society
* interested in practicing yoga.. any suggestions? idiotek 818 2 12/13/04 05:49 PM
by Catalysis
* Interesting Week Psilozero 516 0 07/25/04 11:28 AM
by Psilozero

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
783 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 10 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.