Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1

Loc: mile high
Interesting Week
    #2925765 - 07/25/04 01:28 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Half-drunk/stoned rambling commencing:

Well, I just took my last U.A. on Monday, and can now smoke again. It had been nearly 4 months since I last toked up, and it felt GREAT to smoke again!

My room-mates made me start off with a HUGE bong rip. Needless to say I was extremely high and basically tripping after the second hit. I was also able to convince my room-mate who doesn't smoke, to go on a little smokin' binge with me for about two days. He was really stoned, and really laid-back and relaxed (he's normally a pretty irritable/bi-polar guy). Ever since then he hasn't smoked and he is back to his irate self again. He's been trying to date this chick that he has known for a long ass time, but she only thinks of him as an older brother- nothing more.

This other chick has been all over me for the past two nights (she's a virgin). I ended up with nothing but huge-ass hickeys all over my neck (which sucks because I'm a server), and a case of blue-balls.

We all decided to goto a big ass party last night that my co-worker was having (he's gay).

We (myself, a couple friends, my room-mates, and the chick my room-mate wants to get with) showed up to a house party with guests that were 99% all flamingly gay black guys, which was pretty entertaining. They turned out to be pretty cool, and we all got extremely drunk and stoned.

I ended up with the chick that my room-mate is into by the end of the night. She just left my room this morning. I found out she is a really cool, sweet girl. She's afraid that my room-mate is pissed off at her, and she doesn't want to come back until he's gone and I'm the only one home.

My plan is to get stoned with my irate/single/virgin/lonely room-mate and confront him about what went on. Hopefully he will be ok with everything. He's my damn drummer.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being