Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Fucking Up!
    #1159676 -

Our fuck-ups are part of who we are. They help define us, and bring our better selves into sharper focus, like the foil on a stage lamp. They give us an opportunity to rise to challenge, and handle life?s little turbulences with grace and dignity. They also keep us young.

I am indeed proud to be capable of such egregious fuck-ups in my life! :grin:

Fuckin? Up
Neil Young

Mindless drifter on the road
Carry such an easy load
It's how you look, and how you feel
You must have a heart of steel.
 
Why do I keep fuckin' up?
 
I can see you on a hill
Comatose but walking still
Curves beneath your flowing gown 
Only I could bring you down.
 
Why do I keep fuckin' up?
 
Dogs that lick and dogs that bite
Hounds that howl through the night
Broken leashes are all over the floor
Keys left hanging in a swinging door.
 
Why do I keep fuckin' up?
 
Keep fuckin' up!



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking Up! [Re: Papaver]
    #1159743 -

  :grin: :crazy: :grin: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking Up! [Re: Papaver]
    #1159837 -

Well put.  :cool: 


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking Up! [Re: Papaver]
    #1159895 -

One Hundred Years From Now
Gram Parsons

One hundred years from this day will the people still feel this way
Still say the things that they're saying right now
Everyone said I'd hurt you, they said that I'd desert you
If I go away, you know I'm gonna get back some how
Nobody knows what kind of trouble we're in
Nobody seems to think it'll all might happen again

One hundred years from this time would anybody change their minds
And find out one thing or two about life
But people are always talking
You know they're always talking
Everybody's so wrong that I know it's gonna work out right
Nobody knows what kind of trouble we're in
Nobody seems to think it all might happen again



--------------------
"A study of the history of opinion is a necessary preliminary to the emancipation of the mind. I do not know which makes a man more conservative-to know nothing but the present, or nothing but the past." -John Maynard Keynes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking Up! [Re: Papaver]
    #1161266 -

I dunno if I'm proud of my fuck-ups.  They are lessons but they suck.  I can relate with that song and it's not cool. :confused: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking Up! [Re: frogsheath]
    #1161304 -

Post deleted by Administrator

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking Up! [Re: Papaver]
    #1161317 -

and sometimes we never quite recover from them! Oh boy, bring on the fucking up... :confused:


--------------------
Religion is for people who are afraid of going to Hell; spirituality is for those who have been there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking Up! [Re: matts]
    #1161937 -

On the other hand, they are GREAT teachers. As papaver says, the clarity of focus which can result is an asset. I almost feel better having made the fuck-up. It's like purging yourself of ignorance.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking Up! [Re: frogsheath]
    #1162022 -

Pappy is wise.  Neil, too.

:grin::grin: 


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* am I fucked?.... need advice Turd 2,673 11 04/03/04 08:42 PM
by enotake2
* I'm truely shocked... Nobody listens to real music?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
wecontrolsweetfreedom 16,804 93 09/06/16 10:59 PM
by Jokeshopbeard
* these fucking 'romey' shirts LuSiD9 449 15 03/07/18 11:54 PM
by LuSiD9
* Fucking.
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 9,263 36 08/29/03 06:46 AM
by geokills
* Itt's my fuckin 21st MAGnum 367 3 07/27/04 04:10 AM
by kaiowas
* going fucking crazy! Grav 1,243 6 02/09/03 08:32 AM
by ODhaze
* Mushrooms are fucking great. I Love. That's all I can say. adamj 644 3 06/06/04 10:21 AM
by filthysock
* fucking scary creature
( 1 2 3 all )
Lazerouth 9,732 55 09/30/03 04:55 AM
by DankBluntZ

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,664 topic views. 2 members, 158 guests and 103 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.