Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Chest pain, shortness of breath
    #11588160 -

I've been experiencing chest pain and shortness of breath. Sometimes it happens when I exert myself and sometimes it happens when i'm just sitting around or even laying on my bed. I went to the doctor a couple of days ago and explained my symptoms to him and he suggested I take ibuprofen and take a blood test to see if i'm anemic. After a very brief examination he concluded that there was probably nothing wrong with me.

The problem is I feel like shit and the chest pains are becoming more frequent. It doesn't usually feel like its coming from my heart because the pain can be on the left or right side of my chest. A couple of days ago I could feel it in the right side of my chest for at least 4 hours while I was at work. It felt deep, not like muscle pain and kind of dull.

Oh, and I don't smoke.

wtf is wrong with me?? :confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chest pain, shortness of breath [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11595590 -

Are you a skinny person that is fairly tall?  Same symptoms for me, after a few months of it, my lung finally collapsed.  If you are naturally skinny and tall, more than likely you will have "blebs" on your lungs.  If you do some physical activity to irritate them, it will only be a matter of time before they leak.  Mine started after a workout session of pullups.  You should take it easy for a while, if you smoke out of a bong or smoke ANYTHING it will become inflamed.  Ibuprofen does help, but it does a number to the inside of the stomach.  When you feel pain, take about 4 ibuprofen and lay down until it feels better.  If you are taking the ibuprofen at least once a day, take an acid reducer to help with the lining.  Let me know if you have any other questions, I never had a single problem with my lungs up until I was 27, 2 surgeries later and now I have to be careful.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chest pain, shortness of breath [Re: j_db69]
    #11597671 -

maybe its your posture? i feel the same way sitting slouched forwards at the comp after a while!


--------------------
nar mar mar

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Chest pain, shortness of breath [Re: paranavar]
    #11598910 -

eat veggies and fruits, problems will go away ( but eat locally grown, not store bought)

it could be caused from carcinogens in food, even if you dont smoke you can still get carcinogens inside you.. -o-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* heart pains? FurrySheep 4,458 18 01/01/06 02:33 AM
by Pirate_Patrick
* I just had some pain ... Noetical 1,161 12 08/06/05 03:21 PM
by Spooge
* uneaten and yet barely breathing... theElephantman 1,461 9 02/04/04 05:06 PM
by Anonymous
* Why do we have so much pain in life? Anonymous 2,754 19 05/20/03 02:41 PM
by Strumpling
* My experience with a (pretty) big dose of Ibuprofen Brakkie 1,829 11 10/04/05 05:10 PM
by BorgFace
* painful post-trip trauma ... seriously affecting me HB 2,270 10 07/31/05 01:54 AM
by wrestler_az
* I'm having trouble breathing Scarfmeister 969 7 11/08/04 08:49 PM
by HeavyToilet
* Something stronger then asprin/advil/ibuprofen Brakkie 2,122 10 04/02/06 11:25 AM
by browndustin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
872 topic views. 1 members, 0 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.