Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
Love and Light
    #1153917 - 12/19/02 05:18 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Greetings everyone.. life has been in the midst of chaos lately, and I haven't been able to get online in a solid week..and likely I won't be around too much in the coming weeks...I truly miss my beloved shroomery.  :frown:  I am taking this short time that I have to inform everyone that I miss talking with you all and I thouroughly enjoy all the intellectual minds and eclectic characters on this board. I miss the stimulating conversations and debates and I hope I can start coming back regularly as soon as possible. I love you all and I really love this forum, this is by far my favorite place on the internet.

I don't know about you guys, but life is going crazy from my perspective. Changes are taking place in so many forms, on such a rapid level...it is hard to keep up with and even process and assimilate the information! We are facing a rough time ahead, and going through it now...but it IS a learning process. We must overcome our difficulties and understand them so that we may learn and grow from them. This is a time of many changes spiritually, physically, emotionally, consciously...on a global level. This is the time to transcend your fears, to rid yourself of prejudice and pre-conceived notions. This is the transformation, it is upon us and in full effect. It does not effect a few "spiritually enlightened"..no, it effects everyone. This is a metamorphosis of consciousness, we are evolving at an extremely rapid pace, and it can make for a rough ride. Hold on tight. It feels like the calm before the storm right now to me. After the storm, there will be much to rebuild, but it will allow us to come together as a species and work in harmony for the good of the whole.

Changes everywhere...let them flow, don't fight. Dive headfirst into the darkness and pull out the light. Center yourself in love, be kind to everyone you meet, for we are all conscious living creatures of the universe. This is the way to happiness. We are divine sovereign beings composed of light and love...go back to the core...function from your root. We are here to learn and experience, utilize your experiences to gain the most potential for learning.. constantly challenge your beliefs and ways of seeing the world. Recreate yourself daily. See the world as though you are seeing it for the first time, wonder, excitement, mystery, awe, joy. Pure. Let it flow, let it be. So shall it be.

I love you all. Enjoy the moment! Utilize the NOW! There is no time but the present. We are one, we are whole.

Namaste 

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLucidDreams
Soul
Re: Love and Light [Re: Shroomism]
    #1154279 - 12/19/02 07:02 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

:grin: Thank you! :grin:
Fantastic!
Love and Light! 

Invisiblethe_Landotter
Gnostic Chaoist

Loc: R'lyeh
    #1154657 - 12/19/02 08:49 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Shroomism, you are quite the most volubly pleasant life-form on this forum! Kudos on the fine attitude and thanks for the good wishes!
A merry Solstice to you!

the Landotter

--------------------
Read the Landotter's Mystical Journey Journal

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #1154821 - 12/19/02 09:43 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Yes, it can make for a rough ride... The Earth is going through a necessary cleansing.

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

InvisibleRebelSteve33
Amateur Mycologist
Male

Loc: Arizona
    #1154925 - 12/19/02 10:14 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Beautiful post, Shroomism!  :smile:
I wondered where you've been lately.
Remember, without chaos there could not be peace!

Love and light to you as well,

RebelSteve

--------------------
Namaste.

Offlinequemo
dontknowitall

Loc: worldcitizen
Re: Love and Light [Re: RebelSteve33]
    #1154974 - 12/19/02 10:31 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

do you think the ppl in afghanistan, iran, iraq, syria, palestinia etc are going through an positive spiritual evolution at this moment. If so, based on what, because I still see cultures over there struggling with, in our western opinion, basic constitutional principles like sexual equality(male and female) or homosexuality??? (i truly don't mean to be sarcastic nor offensive here)

OfflineLucidDreams
Soul
Re: Love and Light [Re: quemo]
    #1155009 - 12/19/02 10:40 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

quemo

We all have our own life to live through and work with..
There are as you point out lots of difficult situations on this planet at this moment..
This cleansing of the earth is in fact going to mean that a lot of souls are going to choose to _leave_ their temporal physical dimension...
Meaning in simple terms... die..
The livers are gonna live and the diers are gonna die..
They just wont "live though" the change, but they will "die through" the change...
Nothing to worry about.. we will all meet up at "the other side"...
Death is as much part of life as being born...
The night doesnt fight with the day...
Its all good...

Love and Light!

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: Love and Light [Re: LucidDreams]
    #1155042 - 12/19/02 10:48 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I agree completely.

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Offlinequemo
dontknowitall

Re: Love and Light [Re: LucidDreams]
    #1155044 - 12/19/02 10:49 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

ermmm......WOW :smile:

Offlinequemo
dontknowitall

Re: Love and Light [Re: quemo]
    #1155046 - 12/19/02 10:50 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

i disagree.....but......WOW :smile: 

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
    #1155066 - 12/19/02 11:03 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

im glad you posted again. i was wondering where you had been. i have to agree with all that you said. i was hoping to see a post from you again, and as soon as i posted my feelings of darnkess i see you come in and give reassurance to change & love and light. i hope to see you again more oft, and good luck to everyone.

--------------------
What?

Offline3eyedgod
trippinkid

Loc: Far away and very near
    #1155647 - 12/19/02 03:26 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Your one of the most pleaseant people I've ever had the pleasure of talking to.

Interestingly enough your post has some coincidence with the "Is anyone feeling dark lately" post

--------------------
Without everything wouldn't nothing be everything and without nothing wouldn't everything be nothing.I am the beginning and the end,the source and the void, the light and the darkness,i am but a small drop of the ocean yet i am an ocean unto myself

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
    #1155865 - 12/19/02 04:45 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I agree with 3eyedgod that you are one of the most pleaseant people I've ever had the pleasure of talking to.

Hope you come around soon!  :grin:

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

Anonymous

#1155950 - 12/19/02 05:21 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks Shroom! :smile:

That was a wonderful thoughtful post.  You know how much I love you and how much I wish you were here.  The people here are great but I miss my Mod buds here in this forum.  I am especially glad we have so many fines members that post here regularly.  They make my job an easy one but I still miss having you here to interject your thoughts into the debates and conversations.

Keep the Peace Bud and I'll hold down the fort till you return.

Keep living the Love and we'll all find peace.

Much love, 

Anonymous

#1156188 - 12/19/02 07:03 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I was riding in the car the other day and I had a day dream that hit me instantly. I felt like all things were possible and this world won't be bound to the same ideals as it is now. I also felt a feeling to stay strong and continue to look towards the good side because it is the way. I am almost completely there now but the struggle will be to stay there. Its almost like a miniature realization of what will come and how to keep the right mindset during it. I've been dealing with dark feelings lately, which really aren't me and your post gives me a little more strength to stay on course and ride out what is to come.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Love and Light [Re: ]
    #1156232 - 12/19/02 07:17 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Thank you all for your positive replies... I know for me it is sometimes hard to face the darkness, but to find light and positivity amongst it is to know god. All that I know is that spreading love is the best way for an open interaction, and that if I can give some hope or strength to someone, even if just a tiny bit, then I have achieved my mission. Sometimes all someone needs is a little inspiration to keep going... I certainly need it from time to time... so when I have some to give it's free to all. Spread the light and spread the love to everyone.

X.O... not going on tour just yet. Playing a few gigs right now, tour will come after the album :smile: 

--------------------

OfflineX.O
Fucktard
Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: Shroomism]
    #1156244 - 12/19/02 07:21 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------
I'm a huge idiot

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Love and Light [Re: X.O]
    #1156257 - 12/19/02 07:24 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Heh a bit off topic don't you think?
You'll soon see in the grand unvealing... in another forum

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom