Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: I've been Screwed [Re: Run DMT]
    #11537944 -

You fail if you can't use a regular wine key.  Fail.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've been Screwed [Re: Maverick]
    #11537955 -

<sips wine merrily>

Anyone care for a glass of pixie wine? :grin:


--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've been Screwed [Re: Maverick]
    #11537964 -

ive used a wine key many times and while i wouldnt want to use the rabbit while serving tables at a restaurant, its hands down the best thing ive used.


--------------------
I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think; I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice. I'm the kind of guy likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder - "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecued ribs with the side order of gravy fries?" I WANT high cholesterol. I wanna eat bacon and butter and BUCKETS of cheese, okay? I want to smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section. I want to run through the streets naked with green Jell-o all over my body reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly might feel the need to, okay, pal?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've been Screwed [Re: rogue_pixie]
    #11537977 -

i would love a glass of your wine.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've been Screwed [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #11537984 -

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>


--------------------
I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think; I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice. I'm the kind of guy likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder - "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecued ribs with the side order of gravy fries?" I WANT high cholesterol. I wanna eat bacon and butter and BUCKETS of cheese, okay? I want to smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section. I want to run through the streets naked with green Jell-o all over my body reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly might feel the need to, okay, pal?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've been Screwed [Re: Run DMT]
    #11538005 -

this happened to me not that long ago
i ended up using a power drill to try and cork screw its way into the cork
shit went everywhere
fucking cocksmash

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've been Screwed [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #11538017 -

<pours a - waitaminute - what do I call you? I'm reluctant to call you sloth - you're too good lookin'


--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've been Screwed [Re: rogue_pixie]
    #11538022 -

you can call me whatever you like, hon. :heart:


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've been Screwed [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #11538043 -

Acidikins it is then!

<pours acidikins a large glass of wine>

:cheers:


--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've been Screwed [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #11538048 -

let me get in on this ladies

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've been Screwed [Re: rogue_pixie]
    #11538052 -

That's ok we all call her Sloth even if she is good looking :tongue:

And for future reference, the way to get a cork unstuck is to destroy the vacuum.  If you have a long thin nail or skewer or something that can be pounded through it with a hammer to create a hole for air to flow through will loosen the cork so you can push it through or pull it out much simpler.


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've been Screwed [Re: rogue_pixie]
    #11538060 -

that works. plus it's a special name that only you get to use!


i feel so loved.


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've been Screwed [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #11538067 -

i love you sloth
youre groovy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've been Screwed [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #11538068 -

Yey! :lol:


--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've been Screwed [Re: rogue_pixie]
    #11538103 -

:cuddles:  :eskimokiss:


--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.


:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've been Screwed [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #11538122 -

The wine I drink doesnt come with a cork in it lol


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've been Screwed [Re: Dobie]
    #11538149 -

Space bag, what?


--------------------
Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've been Screwed [Re: Aiko Aiko]
    #11538156 -

md 20/20 FTW


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've been Screwed [Re: Dobie]
    #11538160 -

Oh shnap!!


--------------------
Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I've been Screwed [Re: Aiko Aiko]
    #11538169 -

I actually don't drink wine I drink whiskey and cheap beer nowadays


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* No corkscrew
( 1 2 all )
Doc_T 2,712 25 06/08/10 04:31 PM
by I_was_the_walrus
* no corkscrew? there anyway to get the wine bottle open?
( 1 2 all )
Scudreloaded 2,537 31 11/25/11 02:58 PM
by RenzoSupreme
* Camel, Screwdriver Slots sui 1,298 3 12/25/05 04:24 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Friend got screwed
( 1 2 all )
The_Hobbit 4,720 33 05/12/04 03:49 PM
by iloveraving
* So I got screwed over again... Sombie 826 12 11/21/03 08:28 AM
by TheHateCamel
* I've decided the Pub is the place to be.
( 1 2 all )
LoverOfMana 3,745 27 05/08/04 01:51 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* Shit you've lost or done while on Xanax.
( 1 2 all )
Flux 7,072 23 01/07/04 09:21 AM
by Twista
* So i've been doing some work on my car... Droz 1,517 12 04/22/04 03:45 PM
by K20A2

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,781 topic views. 3 members, 18 guests and 71 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 18 queries.