Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Marijuana Munchies [Re: skatealex2]
    #11470309 -

It's rare for me to get munchies, but I try to always have pretzels around in case it happens  :blazed:

Or I cook something, I made a big pot of delicious lentil stew that I've eaten too much of :stirthepot: :vaped:




No one likes to admit they ate nine cans of ravioli, but I did, and I'm ashamed of myself. The first can doesn't count, then you get to the second, and then the third... the fourth and fifth I think I burned with a blowtorch. Then I just kept eatin'.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Marijuana Munchies [Re: Entropymancer]
    #11470386 -

Entropymancer said:
No one likes to admit they ate nine cans of ravioli, but I did, and I'm ashamed of myself. The first can doesn't count, then you get to the second, and then the third... the fourth and fifth I think I burned with a blowtorch. Then I just kept eatin'.




Trailer Park Boys kick ass. I just got done watching a few episodes. That episode you were talking about it awesome to.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sandra Bennett's view on medical marijuana Shroom_Herder 2,431 8 12/18/04 06:58 PM
by delta9
* What is the best Munchie ?
( 1 2 3 all )
TYL3R 2,550 41 01/07/05 02:22 PM
by TYL3R
* MUNCHIES T0aD 1,030 5 11/14/02 10:52 AM
by T0aD
* Addicted to Chocolate
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 4,002 20 01/14/04 03:23 AM
by SkorpivoMusterion
* breaking NEWS: 2 major tunnels shut down in baltimore area ZippoZM 1,486 13 10/18/05 12:19 PM
by Cowgold
* The Best Munchies *POLL*
( 1 2 3 all )
TYL3R 3,036 45 01/01/05 05:40 PM
by RRhoads
* Fury over ?Marijuana is Good for You? Campaign motamanM 790 4 09/05/05 09:41 AM
by drtyfrnk
* Marijuana Anonymous
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Fliquid 6,679 74 08/02/05 02:31 AM
by RobMarley420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,092 topic views. 5 members, 6 guests and 73 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.