Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Modern Warfare 2 @ 80kb/s
    #11425732 -

Hahahaahah I found a torrent thats good, not a steam rip and downloading at 80kb/s!!

Just 2 ISO's and I might even make my own crack for it.

:postcount:


--------------------
Para todos todo, para nosotros nada

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Modern Warfare 2 @ 80kb/s [Re: Lucidx]
    #11426425 -

I have it for ps3, game is legit.  I just stole someones care package and used the SCUD missile from it against the original owner :smile: PWNED

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Modern Warfare 2 @ 80kb/s [Re: PreparationH]
    #11426438 -

It's more rewarding to steal it from the internet and then help other people steal it by seeding IMHO.


--------------------
Para todos todo, para nosotros nada

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Modern Warfare 2 @ 80kb/s [Re: Lucidx]
    #11426464 -

true, but can you play it online? or just single player?

My brother ripped borderlands and farcry 2 recently, both are good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Modern Warfare 2 @ 80kb/s [Re: PreparationH]
    #11426477 -

I'll be able to get it to work online, but a novice cracker wouldn't be able to.

I tryed farcry 2 and I really hated it.

Is borderlands like Fallout 3 or sumptin?


--------------------
Para todos todo, para nosotros nada

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Modern Warfare 2 @ 80kb/s [Re: Lucidx]
    #11426489 -

Lucidx said:
Hahahaahah I found a torrent thats good, not a steam rip and downloading at 80kb/s!!

Just 2 ISO's and I might even make my own crack for it.

:postcount:



That's slow as fuck....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Modern Warfare 2 @ 80kb/s [Re: Lucidx]
    #11426493 -

I guess you could say that, just a run and gun huge fps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Modern Warfare 2 @ 80kb/s [Re: Lucidx]
    #11426500 -

Lucidx said:
I'll be able to get it to work online, but a novice cracker wouldn't be able to.

I tryed farcry 2 and I really hated it.

Is borderlands like Fallout 3 or sumptin?



who the fuck you callin a cracker?
































:lol: jk hadda do that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Modern Warfare 2 @ 80kb/s [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #11426517 -

pwnasaurus said:
Lucidx said:
Hahahaahah I found a torrent thats good, not a steam rip and downloading at 80kb/s!!

Just 2 ISO's and I might even make my own crack for it.

:postcount:



That's slow as fuck....



It's at 120-200 kb/s and it's very very fast compared to most of the torrents for this game.

most torrents are for mw2 are steam rips with over 10k leechers and less than 1k seeders.


--------------------
Para todos todo, para nosotros nada

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Modern Warfare 2 @ 80kb/s [Re: PreparationH]
    #11426530 -

PreparationH said:
Lucidx said:
I'll be able to get it to work online, but a novice cracker wouldn't be able to.

I tryed farcry 2 and I really hated it.

Is borderlands like Fallout 3 or sumptin?



who the fuck you callin a cracker?
































:lol: jk hadda do that.



XD


--------------------
Para todos todo, para nosotros nada

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Modern Warfare 2 @ 80kb/s [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #11426539 -

pwnasaurus said:
Lucidx said:
Hahahaahah I found a torrent thats good, not a steam rip and downloading at 80kb/s!!

Just 2 ISO's and I might even make my own crack for it.

:postcount:



That's slow as fuck....



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Modern Warfare 2 @ 80kb/s [Re: DieCommie]
    #11426544 -

DieCommie said:
pwnasaurus said:
Lucidx said:
Hahahaahah I found a torrent thats good, not a steam rip and downloading at 80kb/s!!

Just 2 ISO's and I might even make my own crack for it.

:postcount:



That's slow as fuck....





let's see you do better.
It's at 150kb/s now.


--------------------
Para todos todo, para nosotros nada

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Modern Warfare 2 @ 80kb/s [Re: Lucidx]
    #11426676 -

I can get it at 1.5Mb/s from a torrent.  :razz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Modern Warfare 2 @ 80kb/s [Re: DieCommie]
    #11426700 -

how, please tell me

Edit: Because once I get it I could set up a direct download link from a good server only for the shroomery.


--------------------
Para todos todo, para nosotros nada

Edited by Lucidx (11/10/09 02:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Modern Warfare 2 @ 80kb/s [Re: Lucidx]
    #11426709 -

It's all about how good your internet connection is.


--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Modern Warfare 2 @ 80kb/s [Re: Lucidx]
    #11426710 -

Lucidx said:
pwnasaurus said:
Lucidx said:
Hahahaahah I found a torrent thats good, not a steam rip and downloading at 80kb/s!!

Just 2 ISO's and I might even make my own crack for it.

:postcount:



That's slow as fuck....



It's at 120-200 kb/s and it's very very fast compared to most of the torrents for this game.

most torrents are for mw2 are steam rips with over 10k leechers and less than 1k seeders.



Wow, that's slow as fuck. I got COD 4 @ 1.8mbps. Took like 40 minutes to get the whole 6.4gb game.

Have fun playing the game Thursday afternoon.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Modern Warfare 2 @ 80kb/s [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #11426734 -

well modern warfare 2 is 12gb and the torrents are flooding with leechers because it came out... today.

So A 1 day download of 200kb/s is very good compared to what most other people are facing

Edit: and its going to be done tommorrow, have fun playing with your balls on a thurdays afternoon


--------------------
Para todos todo, para nosotros nada

Edited by Lucidx (11/10/09 02:27 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Modern Warfare 2 @ 80kb/s [Re: Lucidx]
    #11426750 -

har har har :rolleyes:


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Edited by The_Ghost (11/10/09 02:30 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Modern Warfare 2 @ 80kb/s [Re: Lucidx]
    #11426767 -

Lucidx said:
well modern warfare 2 is 12gb and the torrents are flooding with leechers because it came out... today.

So A 1 day download of 200kb/s is very good compared to what most other people are facing

Edit: and its going to be done tommorrow, have fun playing with your balls on a thurdays afternoon



Just to spite you I started dling modern warfare 2 a few minutes ago.

I'm getting 1.2mbps.

:smilingpuppy:


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Modern Warfare 2 @ 80kb/s [Re: Lucidx]
    #11426782 -

Downloading Dragon Age instead... was either that or mw2. I heard alot of bad shit about the pc multiplayer so :shrug:
Is it worth the DL? I never liked steam too much.


--------------------
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus.
All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the
octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV.
But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns.
Also he got a race car.
Is any of this getting through to you?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* modern warfare 2 vs: black ops....
( 1 2 all )
Resin.8 2,067 38 03/23/11 10:55 PM
by stuntmanmike
* Modern Warfare 2 thread
( 1 2 all )
PreparationH 1,325 36 11/09/09 08:44 PM
by subiedude
* MW2 Knife Montage UPDATE: NEW THROWING KNIFE VIDEO
( 1 2 all )
HuHEN 3,057 32 12/02/09 05:19 PM
by Drchemist
* Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2
( 1 2 all )
Morican 1,449 28 11/12/09 07:49 AM
by xeallos
* MODERN WARFARE 2 Wrekstar 635 19 11/07/09 12:33 PM
by rhyumavampire
* First call of duty modern warfare 2 multiplayer footage! hpi 899 12 07/27/09 10:32 PM
by doyoutrip
* do you prefer moden warfare or WW2 call of duty ShroomerRoss 654 18 03/16/10 03:32 PM
by zSDMF
* modern warfare 2
( 1 2 all )
prismism 1,520 37 04/25/10 12:54 PM
by Bridgeburner

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,876 topic views. 2 members, 14 guests and 111 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.