Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
First call of duty modern warfare 2 multiplayer footage!
    #10751991 -

I'm posting this in the pub cause it's active and will get seen unlike the gaming grotto.

I can't wait!





Thoughts?


--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!


There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.





4-Methyl-Aminorex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First call of duty modern warfare 2 multiplayer footage! [Re: hpi]
    #10751997 -

Oh hell ya, stoked!  I just got off of playing the first one online ten minutes ago


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First call of duty modern warfare 2 multiplayer footage! [Re: hpi]
    #10752012 -

I don't know but if you ever want to get dominated on the first MW then come on to my server. =]

I can't wait though either...November 11th I think.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First call of duty modern warfare 2 multiplayer footage! [Re: MHbound]
    #10752041 -

You play on pc?

I had it on pc but I messed it up and had to delete it.

PS3 is where I play


--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!


There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.





4-Methyl-Aminorex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First call of duty modern warfare 2 multiplayer footage! [Re: MHbound]
    #10752073 -

looks awesome, especially the kill streak perks.

the only thing i'm worried about is that they will end up adding in a whole lot of OP shit. the gunship seems balanced since you are completely vulnerable when controlling it with your laptop, but i really hope they don't do stuff like the dogs in CoD5. those things were cheap as hell.

new shotgun looks sick btw:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First call of duty modern warfare 2 multiplayer footage! [Re: hpi]
    #10752075 -

Ahhh nah I play PC I suck balls on anything else. I bought a controller for my pc and wow I'm awful. I can safely say I'm one of the better you'll play on the pc so reinstall it and come play sometime if you ever get the urge.

But I'll play you on PS3 but you're going to beat the shit out of me.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First call of duty modern warfare 2 multiplayer footage! [Re: hpi]
    #10752079 -

Looks pretty sick. I'll be buying it in November.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First call of duty modern warfare 2 multiplayer footage! [Re: RobMarley420]
    #10752232 -

The current Modern Warfare is my favorite FPS of all time, hands-down. I'm psyched for the new one. I don't own it but I hog the controller on my friend's 360 constantly :lol:

BTW I can't play for shit on a keyboard -- console all the way for this guy.


--------------------
Weedmaster P knows the truth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First call of duty modern warfare 2 multiplayer footage! [Re: laserpig]
    #10752282 -

Dude pc is still king for gaming imo. Keyboards are way better then controllers imo.

Also, who the fuck uses a controller for pc gaming? :lol:

Gaming with my g15 keyboard and diamond back mouse beats the shit out of a 360 or ps3 controller.


--------------------
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!
Tohu Tehom Theli Than Leviathan Tanin'iver Taninsam!


There exists one lie that is the absolute worst. A lie that has successfully infiltrated many of the Western governments. This lie is Christianity, and it must be fought in every way, shape and form. Burn the churches and kill the priests. The abomination that is Christianity must be wiped from this Earth.





4-Methyl-Aminorex

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First call of duty modern warfare 2 multiplayer footage! [Re: hpi]
    #10752313 -

Fun fact: my dad wrote the firmware for your G15. No shit, he's a senior engineer at Logitech. Glad you appreciate a great keyboard :thumbup:

Anyway, I think gaming preference comes down to what you learned as a kid. I grew up with consoles & never had a computer less than 4 years behind the times, so PC gaming was out of the question. I can headshot the fuck out of some bitches on 360, but give me a mouse and keyboard and on my best day I'll do average.
I don't like how WASD only gives you the option of walking or not walking. Analog sticks are much more useful IMO.


--------------------
Weedmaster P knows the truth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First call of duty modern warfare 2 multiplayer footage! [Re: laserpig]
    #10752363 -

Ah fuck yeah. Got this game on preorder... i'm a recovering COD4 addict but when this comes out i'll be back in full swing again. Looks awesome...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First call of duty modern warfare 2 multiplayer footage! [Re: hpi]
    #10752404 -

hpi said:
Dude pc is still king for gaming imo. Keyboards are way better then controllers imo.

Also, who the fuck uses a controller for pc gaming? :lol:

Gaming with my g15 keyboard and diamond back mouse beats the shit out of a 360 or ps3 controller.



I just wanted to try it...It works well for sports games but FPS games suck ass.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First call of duty modern warfare 2 multiplayer footage! [Re: MHbound]
    #10752460 -

fuck yea i love call of duty. I cant wait till this come out.



ps: anyone wanna fight me on live? i guarantee ill beat you :stoned:


--------------------
"Going about niiinneettyy
On the freeway choking
Ain't no mystery to the weed we smokin'"

"Started from weed, big smoke outs before you could exhale, blunt in your mouth"



:potleaf::getstoned::potleaf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Jury Duty Che_Night_Soil 2,070 15 02/16/04 09:06 PM
by TODAY
* Best Mega Multiplayer Game?
( 1 2 all )
Galvie_Flu 5,042 34 10/22/04 06:32 PM
by SmokeyMcpot
* MMOG, multiplayer games? XUL 1,040 10 03/25/06 11:46 PM
by adamj
* are there any online multiplayer games for wii yet? disturbed 588 6 12/12/07 02:28 AM
by adrian7812
* Depression, myth thats called fact.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Psilocybeingzz 11,154 69 11/07/05 11:09 PM
by Phluck
* Unbelievable Phoenix UFO footage
( 1 2 all )
BoneMan 6,454 36 06/19/05 06:56 AM
by soma_victim
* Jury Duty Staypuft 788 4 05/26/05 10:42 PM
by KingOftheThing
* Duty for Friday Ripple 558 9 03/18/04 03:20 PM
by filthysock

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
899 topic views. 7 members, 12 guests and 85 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.