Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Vengence. [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #11414193 -

This chick knows what she did 4 sure.

I really just want to slap a ho.:macdre:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vengence. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11417947 -

Anonymous #1 said:
All good ideas I think I'm just going to either fuck up her current relationship or tell her how it is.

Basically how it is is that if she doesnt stop this shit, Im gonna have to throw her down some stairs.





:facepalm:
please man. just for the sake of being a decent human being, why dont you start by sitting her down in private and just tell her how it is.

ya sure you could kill her or kick her down the stairs, but .... aw what ever. if i have to ask you to do the right thing, theres no hope for you or humanity.

like why would any decent person actually consider fucking up her life before asking her not to fuck up yours any further.

ya i know shes messed up a bunch of relationships for you but is her being misserable going to make you feel any better? and btw i get the feeling i dont want to know the answer to that.


try doing the right thing before you resort to being a dick.

if you do that and she still acts like that, id go to her boyfriend. you said you guys are friends? see if he'll help you out.

if that fails, maybe its time for drastic measures, but not until then.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vengence. [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #11418263 -

I've been in this exact same situation...

Tell her she's a dumb slut and to fuck off then dont hang around with her, Problem solved.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vengence. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11418406 -

OP... what did you do to make her start doing this?  Seriously....

I'm not defending her, but people usually don't just do things like this out of a vacuum.  You had to have done something at some point to set her off.

My advice: approach her and resolve this situation like someone with morals.  Apologize if you did something wrong, work the situation out, and get her to talk to the people that she needs to.

If this doesn't work.  Just kill her.  Fuck society and the system- sometimes murder is the right thing to do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vengence. [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #11419390 -

Anonymous #11 said:
I've been in this exact same situation...

Tell her she's a dumb slut and to fuck off then dont hang around with her, Problem solved.



I basically did this last night.

Told her I dgaf if she lives or dies and stopped speaking to her, hopefully she takes the hint and just fucks off I just dont have it in me to fight(whether physically or through actions) unless my life depends on it.....too much empathy, goddamn.:peterpan:

BTW I never did anything to this girl, she is just fat stupid and bitter it's ridiculous and when we met she immediately started fucking with me and at the time I was a rock bottom junkie basically playing Russian roulette every night with my nods because I was so depressed.

This girl and her friends are seriously the scum of the earth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vengence. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11419619 -

telling her to fuck off is not going to stop this. the only thing it will do is make her resent you even more.

you deserve what ever she says about you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vengence. [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #11419688 -

read post.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vengence. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11419762 -

Anonymous #1 said:
read post.



was that at me?
i did.
statement stands.
"Told her I dgaf if she lives or dies" is not being civil and will not motivate someone to stop talking about you behind your back.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vengence. [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #11419924 -

quick reply FT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vengence. [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #11420160 -

Anonymous #12 said:
quick reply FT



acronym fail


OP Spread rumors about her giving an underage boy an STD

or send pictures of her giving you a blowjob to her parents/post them all over campus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vengence. [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #11420226 -

^ya thats definitely the way to do it and that definitely hasnt been said before. [/sarcasm]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vengence. [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #11420249 -

How the bull fucking horse shit was that an acronym fail?  I didn't quote it for truth? I quick replied for truth.

Hence, 'quick reply FT'

I hope you enjoy your three week ban, #13.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vengence. [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #11420290 -

Anonymous #12 said:
I hope you enjoy your three week ban, #13.



nah, im good

:gayvirgin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vengence. [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #11420372 -

also

:sad::rolleyes::cryariver:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Fuckin idiots.
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 954 26 12/20/08 03:03 PM
by Anonymous
* Narcing on someone who ripped you off?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,465 39 02/17/13 07:45 PM
by Anonymous
* How many of you would admit that you are somewhat insane?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 972 30 09/10/10 05:27 PM
by Anonymous
* How can I not be nervous in class? Anonymous 949 17 10/07/10 11:48 AM
by Anonymous
* What the fuck does everyone have against opt-outs?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Anonymous 4,338 172 11/18/11 11:39 PM
by Anonymous
* What happens when drug deals go bad? Anonymous 1,024 17 10/01/07 11:53 PM
by Anonymous
* How to practice not giving a fuck?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 1,778 82 03/20/10 12:49 AM
by Anonymous
* Revenge ideas?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,104 21 05/18/12 03:03 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
570 topic views. 0 members, 5 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.