Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
front load washers
    #11378514 -

mold

mold




it could be why you get so many contams


whats your take

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: front load washers [Re: HaRo On KoRn]
    #11379178 -

I have the Duet front load washer and drier.  I've never had a problem with them and mold or odor. 

Why?  I leave the front of the washer cracked slightly open all the time when it's not in use.  This lets it dry out completely and I also wash the dispenser tray once a month.  Both are the only REAL reasons there are mold problems with these things.  But as for both washing and drying they blow away the old style top loaders.  And they use less water, detergent, and electricity.  But I digress.

That's pretty easy preventative maintenance.

I allow my jars to 'incubate in that same room on a shelf.  I haven't had any problems.

I wouldn't inoculate in the room.  Well maybe in my glove box (still air box for the anal among you all).

:biker:


--------------------
  Say hello to my little friend.    and...      From Sonny
     
AFOAF's Coffee Experiment  //  Rye Berry Cakes  //  My FOAF  //  I killed my baby Cubes!
Get a freaking camera!  //  Roscoe 'Fatty' Arbuckle  //  I love P.c.Burma!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: front load washers [Re: cne9999]
    #11388441 -

But as for both washing and drying they blow away the old style top loaders.

I never seen a top load dryer.

Never had this problem eather just thought about asking if any one with contam problems thinks this may be there problem.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: front load washers [Re: HaRo On KoRn]
    #11388520 -

HaRo On KoRn said:
But as for both washing and drying they blow away the old style top loaders.



:facepalm:


--------------------
  Say hello to my little friend.    and...      From Sonny
     
AFOAF's Coffee Experiment  //  Rye Berry Cakes  //  My FOAF  //  I killed my baby Cubes!
Get a freaking camera!  //  Roscoe 'Fatty' Arbuckle  //  I love P.c.Burma!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: front load washers [Re: cne9999]
    #11390845 -

i don't think so, mostly because you are not really going to be working in a room like that in the open air.  and if you did you are either crazy or one hell of a cultivator.


--------------------
One of these days all the answers will be revealed until then we learn from each other!

www.mushrush.co.za

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: front load washers [Re: solumvita]
    #11394084 -

solumvita said:
i don't think so, mostly because you are not really going to be working in a room like that in the open air.  and if you did you are either crazy or one hell of a cultivator.



Or one hell of a crazy cultivator!
:rofl2:


--------------------
  Say hello to my little friend.    and...      From Sonny
     
AFOAF's Coffee Experiment  //  Rye Berry Cakes  //  My FOAF  //  I killed my baby Cubes!
Get a freaking camera!  //  Roscoe 'Fatty' Arbuckle  //  I love P.c.Burma!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: front load washers [Re: cne9999]
    #11398363 -

what about the cloths you wear coming out of the washer?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: front load washers [Re: HaRo On KoRn]
    #11401560 -

HaRo On KoRn said:
what about the cloths you wear coming out of the washer?



Chock full of all kinds of contams!


--------------------
  Say hello to my little friend.    and...      From Sonny
     
AFOAF's Coffee Experiment  //  Rye Berry Cakes  //  My FOAF  //  I killed my baby Cubes!
Get a freaking camera!  //  Roscoe 'Fatty' Arbuckle  //  I love P.c.Burma!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Chronic bacteria problems; what can be done? Chibboleth 2,106 5 03/24/04 07:55 AM
by Suntzu
* Problems FactorNMR2 531 4 08/26/03 03:09 PM
by Zeppelin
* problems with green mold on casings jason890 2,461 8 03/28/02 11:24 AM
by Under_net
* Unsure with contamination problem ram2453872 2,059 6 09/29/03 12:55 PM
by ram2453872
* Possible Problem with WBS NTTG_Hunter 1,534 14 11/10/03 02:20 PM
by NTTG_Hunter
* Nats, fruit flys= Big problem PTD 2,653 9 12/16/01 02:56 PM
by Suntzu
* a trich problem, *pic* snaxstix 2,563 8 01/15/04 05:04 AM
by MAIA
* Straw color, problem? crazychemist 1,259 8 04/06/04 10:05 PM
by crazychemist

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
462 topic views. 8 members, 73 guests and 215 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.