Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Who fuckin hates cops?
    #11390688 -

Just curious. their shit pisses me off. over powered bastards. mostly. not saying for all cops but mostly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who fuckin hates cops? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11390694 -

The last 15 cops I've been in contact with have been extremely friendly, down to earth PEOPLE.  They were understanding, I respected them, and they respected me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who fuckin hates cops? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11390726 -

Let me guess! You're kind of like one of those people that drink and drive or carry drugs on you, then get all pissed off when they catch you for breaking the law, and doing their job.


Best advice I've ever gotten. Keep an eye out, and if you do get in trouble, no matter what it's for, be nice and not an ass hole, and you'll never run in to a bad cop. Hasn't failed me yet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who fuckin hates cops? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11391412 -

I'm never an asshole to cops. Always friendly and whatnot to them. And no, i'm not bringing this up for anything stupid like that. I have common sense, and use it as well. So that post is irrelevant.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who fuckin hates cops? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11391418 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Just curious. their shit pisses me off. over powered bastards. mostly. not saying for all cops but mostly.




Irrelevant, huh?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who fuckin hates cops? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11391473 -

FUCK THE PIGS :kingcrankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who fuckin hates cops? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11391621 -

I've met super nice cops and power tripping cops that behave like disrespectful assholes.  Its the luck of the draw which kind of cop you have to deal with, just like anything else. 

Always be gentlemanly and respectful when dealing with cops and you'll be the better for it no matter which kind of cop you're dealing with.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who fuckin hates cops? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11391705 -

Anonymous #3 said:
Let me guess! You're kind of like one of those people that drink and drive or carry drugs on you, then get all pissed off when they catch you for breaking the law, and doing their job.


Best advice I've ever gotten. Keep an eye out, and if you do get in trouble, no matter what it's for, be nice and not an ass hole, and you'll never run in to a bad cop. Hasn't failed me yet.



:archiebunker:



Shut up, copper.

I'm not falling for your crap


:robblerobble:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who fuckin hates cops? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11392998 -

Anonymous #3 said:
Anonymous #1 said:
Just curious. their shit pisses me off. over powered bastards. mostly. not saying for all cops but mostly.




Irrelevant, huh?



Yes. You jumped into assuming that I'm the "kind of person who drinks and drives and carries drugs in my car."

I've never drunk and driven, never had an illegal search, never been caught with anything. Sure, on occasion, i'll have a pipe and some bud with me in my car, when I go to a friends, but other than that, no. (during such times, i obey all laws and drive inconspicuously. Doesnt fail. Most people just dont use common sense when driving with illegals.)

Therefore, that cannot account for what i'm discussing.

However, the second bit of your post is true. I am friendly to all cops. on my birthday this summer, I was drunk as fuck and high, and I needed to run to the gas station to get batteries. So i literally did. Cop pulled me over (was underage at the time) while i was walkin over a bridge. I was prepared for such an event, as i believe myself to be fairly intelligent, and had my ID in hand and ready.

10 minutes and an alright conversation later, i was on my way to the mini-mart.

Underage. Drunk. And high.

It's not my attitude :p i pay them respect in all cases; however, it doesnt always act on the flipside.

Edited by Anonymous (11/05/09 06:30 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who fuckin hates cops? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11393020 -

Anonymous #4 said:
FUCK THE PIGS :kingcrankey:




For Sure!  They are the enemy, no matter how polite or nice they seem.  They will cheat, steal and lie about whatever they have to to lock you in a cage and disenfranchise you from your inalienable rights.  Even if you are the victim they are worthless.  They are the enemy and should be treated as such.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who fuckin hates cops? [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #11393025 -

Anonymous #6 said:
Anonymous #3 said:
Let me guess! You're kind of like one of those people that drink and drive or carry drugs on you, then get all pissed off when they catch you for breaking the law, and doing their job.


Best advice I've ever gotten. Keep an eye out, and if you do get in trouble, no matter what it's for, be nice and not an ass hole, and you'll never run in to a bad cop. Hasn't failed me yet.



:archiebunker:



Shut up, copper.

I'm not falling for your crap


:robblerobble:



Anonymous #7 said:
Anonymous #4 said:
FUCK THE PIGS :kingcrankey:




For Sure!  They are the enemy, no matter how polite or nice they seem.  They will cheat, steal and lie about whatever they have to to lock you in a cage and disenfranchise you from your inalienable rights.  Even if you are the victim they are worthless.  They are the enemy and should be treated as such.



quoted for emphasis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who fuckin hates cops? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11394644 -

I don't hate cops, I think they are assholes usually though.  I also don't really respect people that arrest non-violent drug users.  I can understand locking up drug dealers, as they are making money exactly because of prohibition and are exploiting the drug war to make money.  A dealer getting arrested is the cost of doing business, I think drugs should be legal and its retarded to lock up dealers, but dealers need the police and other dealers getting locked up to be able to charge what they do, otherwise they wouldn't be able to charge more than the grocery store for a pack of cigarettes or a bottle of wine.  Their are exceptions, people giving away drugs or charging cost, but thats not most dealers.

On a side note, most cops are arrogant assholes and are fucking stupid.  I don't like cops, but hate is a strong word.  Also, fuck the its just doing their job defense.  Just because someone pays you to do something does not justify it, hitmen and burglers are also just doing their jobs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do cops beat their wives? [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #11395268 -

I used to live in a city where I and most other young people I knew got pulled over on a regular basis. We never had anything on us. Never drove under the influence.

They were bored thugs. They would pull over and look for reasons to ticket or arrest people minding their own business.

Now I live in a different type of area. The cops here NEVER bother you unless you look like you are doing something wrong or are a suspect.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Why do cops beat their wives? [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #11395475 -

I like Cops even though there are a few bad apples. I would of liked to be a cop myself but I have a history of drug use so that rules out the possibility.

I don't like the fact that there are a crapload of police officers where I live, even though its a very small community in the country. If you go from here up to Kentucky you will never see a cop on a back country road but as soon as you cross the border into Tennessee there are cops EVERYWHERE, including the most remote country roads.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
why do cops like you [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #11395592 -

i am a police officer and I like you guys

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why do cops like you [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #11396086 -

Anonymous #12 said:
i am a police officer and I like you guys



aww weally? thanks! :awebig:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why do cops like you [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11396097 -

word? yeah, I hate cops & all y'all faggots out there backing them up over my man who was merely asking a simple question. there's some severe hatred up in this joint, know'm sayin'?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why do cops like you [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #11398732 -

Anonymous #12 said:
i am a police officer and I like you guys




want me to like you too?


give me back my damn dr000gzzzzzzz:megacrankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why do cops like you [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11398987 -

I believe being a cop is like being the president. It's hard to please every one and really no matter what you do you'll still get a bad rep.

Now that that's said. I FUCKIN HATE COPS. Arresting teenagers over stupid shit and giving tickets to elderly isn't where i want my tax dollars going. How bout lets focus a little bit less on the black kid riding a moped with no helmet and focus more on busting the dealer with 5 kilos of cocaine next door... or maybe the murderer down the street.

Edited by Anonymous (11/06/09 03:00 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: why do cops like you [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #11399010 -

And less on people with personal-use amounts worth of psychedelics and weed. We aren't really harming people, but there's so much fuckin money invested in that shit its ridiculous.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The anti-cop bias on this site is stupid
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 2,088 83 03/02/09 07:44 PM
by Anonymous
* How do you tell a muslim to talking shit about Jews (myself) without creating a "problem?":
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,296 54 05/14/08 07:25 AM
by Anonymous
* The Jews
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,147 28 01/07/09 11:59 PM
by Anonymous
* What do you guys think about Jews?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Anonymous 5,262 128 06/14/09 03:14 PM
by Anonymous
* cop on the forum
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 2,789 79 12/11/08 02:50 AM
by Anonymous
* Anti-Cop Sentiment...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 1,867 65 04/05/09 11:09 PM
by Anonymous
* I escaped a cop saturday night
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,598 28 06/19/08 07:42 PM
by Anonymous
* serious cop question..
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,099 27 09/13/08 05:20 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
966 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.