Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
tuna fish
    #11370252 -

i used to be disgusted at the thought of eating it but god damn i love the shit now

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tuna fish [Re: Dutch-Master2890]
    #11370281 -

i second that. its so high in omega-3 fatty acid. yum yum


--------------------
-Give a man some mushies, He'll trip for a day...Teach a man to cultivate, He'll trip for a lifetime-
:thumbup:Self healing Tyvek and Silcone lids for Trade... PM :pm: me:thumbup:
:syringe:Looking for anybody with extra spawn bags for trade... PM:pm: me:syringe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tuna fish [Re: myco_mikey_mo]
    #11370309 -

yuck, I can't stand tuna, the smell is disgusting and it's practically just cat food mixed with celery.

I would rather shoot myself in the face than eat that.


--------------------
Para todos todo, para nosotros nada

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tuna fish [Re: Lucidx]
    #11370329 -

Uhhh there's no celery in the tuna I buy.... :confused:

I do love me some tuna and ritz crackers though, especially when money is tight


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tuna fish [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #11370341 -

I used to eat it plain, YUCK. Its great with a lot of mayo and buffalo sauce. I can never get mine to taste like the Deli's though.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tuna fish [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #11370343 -

Tuna melts are awesome.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tuna fish [Re: Dutch-Master2890]
    #11370479 -

Screw can tuna, you want some of this



:vaped: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :vaped:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tuna fish [Re: Chubba]
    #11370504 -

:vaped:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tuna fish [Re: Rocker232]
    #11370511 -

Rocker232 said:
I used to eat it plain, YUCK. Its great with a lot of mayo and buffalo sauce. I can never get mine to taste like the Deli's though.



Same, I love the stuff, but can't ever seem to make mine as good as the tuna I get when I eat out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tuna fish [Re: Solemente]
    #11370527 -

Some people fucking hate it.  But i LOVE to smear it over crackers and go to town.  :smile:


--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tuna fish [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #11370593 -

fucking love tuna, great source of protein.
i make this dank ass curry tuna salad semi-regularly..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tuna fish [Re: wheresthaboost]
    #11371010 -

love tuna!  def with mayo, some pepper, even a lil oregano
on some dank bread with lettuce, tomato, cheese


--------------------
 


Big Gulps!  Alright!  Well,  See ya later!
And if i claim to be a wise man, well, it surely means that i dont know!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tuna fish [Re: DeadPhan]
    #11371016 -

chopped onion garlic and celery are good with it to


--------------------
 


Big Gulps!  Alright!  Well,  See ya later!
And if i claim to be a wise man, well, it surely means that i dont know!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tuna fish [Re: Chubba]
    #11371023 -

Chubba said:
Screw can tuna, you want some of this



:vaped: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :vaped:




Yes. Yes, I do.

:geordinod:


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tuna fish [Re: Dutch-Master2890]
    #11371039 -

I eat it out of the can.

drained, of course

:awesome:


--------------------
    classic LOVELINE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tuna fish [Re: Dutch-Master2890]
    #11371082 -

Dutch-Master2890 said:
i used to be disgusted at the thought of eating it but god damn i love the shit now



Yeah it's fucking delicious. I can cook a bad ass ahi tuna steak on the grill. Marinade is key. :thumbup:

I was looking up the amount of mercury in a can of tuna today and I realized that tuna contains a decent amount of mercury (more than a vaccine, take that, antivaccine hippies!). Albacore contains a lot more mercury than white tuna. And you know what? That sucks ass. Because albacore is delicious. Mmmm mercury.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tuna fish [Re: Set]
    #11371371 -

Set said:
I eat it out of the can.

drained, of course

:awesome:




i pour the water or oil usualy on my dogs food.  they love me all the more for it!


--------------------
 


Big Gulps!  Alright!  Well,  See ya later!
And if i claim to be a wise man, well, it surely means that i dont know!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tuna fish [Re: Gumby]
    #11371383 -

Gumby said:
Dutch-Master2890 said:
i used to be disgusted at the thought of eating it but god damn i love the shit now



Yeah it's fucking delicious. I can cook a bad ass ahi tuna steak on the grill. Marinade is key. :thumbup:

I was looking up the amount of mercury in a can of tuna today and I realized that tuna contains a decent amount of mercury (more than a vaccine, take that, antivaccine hippies!). Albacore contains a lot more mercury than white tuna. And you know what? That sucks ass. Because albacore is delicious. Mmmm mercury.



Chase your tuna/vaccines with some cilantro!  (I doubt that it works though...)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tuna fish [Re: Dutch-Master2890]
    #11371397 -

Eating tuna is bad for the environment.  Sustainable fish are Tilapia, Cod, and Catfish. :thumbup:

The bigger fish also have more of whatever is in the water, like mercury, DDT and so on.


--------------------
Put America to sleep with warm milk and clichés.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: tuna fish [Re: BothHands]
    #11371410 -

You're a hippie and I don't care. It tastes good so I'll eat it. The dolphin is the best part.

Besides, they're starting to aquaculture tuna.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Lightningfractal is eating a can of albacore tuna fish! Lightningfractal 636 5 09/08/07 04:46 AM
by Lightningfractal
* Tuna Fish Heater? theuser 592 2 10/24/05 09:18 AM
by theuser
* TUNA fish recipes
( 1 2 all )
Platinum 2,174 28 05/18/09 10:26 AM
by csrpj
* Tuna on toast
( 1 2 3 all )
highc 1,575 41 01/11/10 10:15 PM
by DeathCompany
* Don't let your pregnant wife eat any tuna whatsoever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
( 1 2 all )
Coaster 1,364 27 09/23/09 11:51 AM
by igwna
* Bomb ass tuna sandwich 101 ShroomismM 2,179 12 06/24/09 08:31 PM
by Llamanose
* what fish do you eat, and not eat?
( 1 2 3 all )
Coaster 5,061 53 07/15/08 05:02 PM
by doitagain
* .
( 1 2 all )
z_x_x_z 4,246 37 12/29/09 11:23 PM
by youbreakyoubuy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,168 topic views. 3 members, 15 guests and 125 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.