Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: placebo question [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #11327355 -

I wouldn't be surprised if a pharmaceutical giant just patented a great name and it turned out to be sugar pills. Here take your Curall

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: placebo question [Re: lazyfingers]
    #11327410 -

lazyfingers said:
I wouldn't be surprised if a pharmaceutical giant just patented a great name and it turned out to be sugar pills. Here take your Curall





--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: placebo question [Re: Salomon]
    #11327442 -

ha, I want some

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: placebo question [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #11327531 -

UnholyChild666 said:
Poid said:
UnholyChild666 said:
Poid said:
I believe that all anti-depressants may be placebos. :shrug:



if that was true people couldn't test positive for them


I'm sure they all contain some sort of chemical. :shrug:



There are usually just sugar


More like bitter-ass splenda. :lol:



lazyfingers said:
I wouldn't be surprised if a pharmaceutical giant just patented a great name and it turned out to be sugar pills. Here take your Curall


I've thought about this, too. :thumbup:



lazyfingers said:



Haha, good one. :thumbup:


--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: placebo question [Re: lazyfingers]
    #11329803 -

lazyfingers said:
I wouldn't be surprised if a pharmaceutical giant just patented a great name and it turned out to be sugar pills. Here take your Curall



Except that people get fucked in the head from pharmaceuticals all the time.


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Best Resonse to a Stupid Persons Stupid Question mjshroomer 2,201 15 03/24/04 08:58 PM
by Che_Night_Soil
* Very OT: Strange question about fire damage and photos... GernBlanston 1,178 4 01/05/04 05:04 PM
by GernBlanston
* -A rather pressing question-
( 1 2 all )
igore 4,184 21 07/31/03 11:19 PM
by Fungushungry
* Quick chemistry question FirstAvailable 1,581 11 04/01/04 08:14 PM
by FirstAvailable
* a few questions about the family :) Vulture 2,218 10 09/01/03 11:47 PM
by Vulture
* Plz help with a .SHN/.WAV related question.. Lightningfractal 1,156 6 01/02/04 11:32 PM
by Lightningfractal
* piercing question ImYourSpedFriend 796 3 12/22/03 04:33 AM
by blackroselove
* Questions about your toilet paper...I have a dilemma
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 8,935 57 06/03/04 11:25 AM
by goobler

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,081 topic views. 2 members, 168 guests and 264 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 17 queries.