Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Smoking takes 5 minutes off your life...
    #11318300 -

...But it also takes 10 minutes to smoke it. That's a clear 5 minute net gain, I reckon.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking takes 5 minutes off your life... [Re: x Ju x]
    #11318310 -

:japsmile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking takes 5 minutes off your life... [Re: x Ju x]
    #11318315 -

ha, I like it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking takes 5 minutes off your life... [Re: x Ju x]
    #11318318 -

5 minutes? Wow I thought 15 years.. *lights up*


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking takes 5 minutes off your life... [Re: Asante]
    #11318335 -

Sounds like a clear 15 minute net loss to me...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking takes 5 minutes off your life... [Re: ApJunkie]
    #11318341 -

i thought it was 11 min?



damn you indecisive propaganda! :shakefist:


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking takes 5 minutes off your life... [Re: shroomer17]
    #11318353 -

shroomer17 said:
Sounds like a clear 15 minute net loss to me...



Smoking can be quite enjoyable


--------------------
Genesis 1:29 - Then God said, "Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking takes 5 minutes off your life... [Re: lmfsmoke]
    #11318367 -

wow i have lost a lot of minutes in the past hour, but what do you expect if someone leaves a fresh pack of camel crush menthol at your house & your drunk :happyheart:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking takes 5 minutes off your life... [Re: lmfsmoke]
    #11318371 -

They used to have bellows-like device to blow the smoke of a cigar up your ass into your intestines.  It was supposed to be quite medicinal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking takes 5 minutes off your life... [Re: Entropymancer]
    #11318379 -

I believe that was Clinton's alternate explanation on what happened.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking takes 5 minutes off your life... [Re: Asante]
    #11318409 -

:rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking takes 5 minutes off your life... [Re: x Ju x]
    #11318424 -

Not it didn't


--------------------
Para todos todo, para nosotros nada

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking takes 5 minutes off your life... [Re: lmfsmoke]
    #11318431 -

lmfsmoke said:
shroomer17 said:
Sounds like a clear 15 minute net loss to me...



Smoking can be quite enjoyable



I hear the opposite from every smoker I know. I hear its awesome at first and then its just an addiction. I cannot believe there is no lasting effect, crazy.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking takes 5 minutes off your life... [Re: Rocker232]
    #11318459 -

strange....when I first started smoking I didn't find it enjoyable at all.

now I consider taking a drag from a ciggarette to be one of the more pleasurable experiences in my day to day life....


--------------------
You are at once
both
the quiet
and
the confusion
of my heart.
-Franz Kafka

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking takes 5 minutes off your life... [Re: AntiEverything]
    #11318502 -

AntiEverything said:
strange....when I first started smoking I didn't find it enjoyable at all.

now I consider taking a drag from a ciggarette to be one of the more pleasurable experiences in my day to day life....



I do not know a single cigarette smoker who wants to be smoking cigarettes though. All they do is complain about how much is costs. Some of them quit, smoke, quit, smoke. Its rough to see.


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking takes 5 minutes off your life... [Re: AntiEverything]
    #11318505 -

AntiEverything said:
strange....when I first started smoking I didn't find it enjoyable at all.

now I consider taking a drag from a ciggarette to be one of the more pleasurable experiences in my day to day life....



^this


--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking takes 5 minutes off your life... [Re: Entropymancer]
    #11318517 -

Entropymancer said:
They used to have bellows-like device to blow the smoke of a cigar up your ass into your intestines.  It was supposed to be quite medicinal.



This is true.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking takes 5 minutes off your life... [Re: Wapakz]
    #11318526 -

smoking toobaxo is useless, don't even do anything.


--------------------
Para todos todo, para nosotros nada

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking takes 5 minutes off your life... [Re: Lucidx]
    #11318575 -

At $4-6 a pack, for only 20 cigarettes- yeah that's super rough.

That's like having to pay for a free meal every day, or every other day.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Smoking takes 5 minutes off your life... [Re: Rocker232]
    #11318789 -

Rocker232 said:
AntiEverything said:
strange....when I first started smoking I didn't find it enjoyable at all.

now I consider taking a drag from a cigarette to be one of the more pleasurable experiences in my day to day life....



I do not know a single cigarette smoker who wants to be smoking cigarettes though. All they do is complain about how much is costs. Some of them quit, smoke, quit, smoke. Its rough to see.



I'm one. Obviously not every body's going to enjoy smoking, but i know a lot of people who do (It can be a very cathartic process apart from anything).

My dad smoked for 35 years, then one day just decided he didnt want to smoke anymore, and never did. My grandad was a heavy smoker till the ripe old age of 92. So not all smokers health stories end in lung cancer and stoma's.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Quitting Smoking
( 1 2 all )
JustSomeGuy 4,435 20 07/23/16 08:38 AM
by Buddy Boy
* Sucks to be an American pot smoker when Canada has these.... Dogomush 1,822 12 08/05/03 05:06 PM
by Jack_Straw
* Post deleted by Anno
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 4,946 26 02/02/03 08:16 AM
by Revelation
* What vitamins/suppliments do you take?
( 1 2 all )
superpimp 7,286 35 04/15/03 08:13 AM
by bluepie
* smoking on rats? yelimS 755 3 06/11/03 05:10 PM
by Ripple
* The Smoking Gun Hashbury 918 2 11/14/02 01:28 AM
by Papaver
* I hate when I have to take the subway with Boris. thecheese 996 6 06/09/03 09:46 PM
by dizzim
* Bill Hicks
( 1 2 all )
Adom 7,325 32 06/05/03 03:55 PM
by Xlea321

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,091 topic views. 1 members, 7 guests and 87 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.