Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Selling my Civic
    #11308158 -

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/1433154205.html

Someone is picking it up in a week. Around November 7 I will be picking up a 240sx coupe and ordering my sr20det and swapping it. Also going widebody on it w/ 50mm over-fenders. Can't wait.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Selling my Civic [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #11308166 -

Niceee car. Mad honda love. I need to get another one. Soon. :yesnod:


--------------------
"Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain.  Fire."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Selling my Civic [Re: Seeker_22]
    #11308175 -

I'll sell you this one if you buy it before this guy. Really good deal. I spent a great deal of time over te past month restoring the interior.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Selling my Civic [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #11308208 -

I don't have any money. Well I mean I have to buy phish tix next week off snubhub. And they rape you on fees. Oh well, its worth it. :discorex:


--------------------
"Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain.  Fire."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Selling my Civic [Re: Seeker_22]
    #11308220 -

9000rpms of tri-stage vtec is better.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Selling my Civic [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #11308274 -

I like EF's better. :vaped:


--------------------
"Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain.  Fire."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Selling my Civic [Re: Seeker_22]
    #11308369 -

Efs are to boxy, but to each their own.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Selling my Civic [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #11308418 -

Ben Doing lots of work on my buds civic of that body. Never new they had a tailgate. It's the cooling thing on a Japanese hatch ever,hah!

It was a show car on Air cans,fully shaved,gay ass skulls bondo/glasses all over the interior. Just bad.

Not it's got some Proper Full Tien Suspension. Completely gutted. I've started on bending/welding up a roll cage ,Hammer/dollied out a lot of wrinkle dents and bad bodywork under bondo. Lots of shit.

it's got some non-stock motor in it,i forgot which,but it's pretty fucking quick.

he wants to buy a wrecked s2000 and make his rear wheel drive and shit.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Selling my Civic [Re: CaptainH13]
    #11308822 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Selling my Civic [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #11308884 -

TrancedShroom said:
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/1433154205.html

Someone is picking it up in a week. Around November 7 I will be picking up a 240sx coupe and ordering my sr20det and swapping it. Also going widebody on it w/ 50mm over-fenders. Can't wait.



Hopefully you'll exercise a bit better "taste" with the 240 than you did with that civic.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Selling my Civic [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #11308974 -

What are you talking about? That is JDM style nigger. Just doesn't have a carbon hood. The red rims might not be everyone's slice of cake, but I like them.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Selling my Civic [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #11309018 -

:facepalm:

Style isn't spelled JDM.

And btw, I thought that fad would have died out by now, but they keep making more Fast and Furious movies so it keeps going.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Selling my Civic [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #11309060 -

my god......just stop it. Ain't no one here coping the furious shitty movies.

I just never realized that people that think a simple lowered civic w/ carbon fiber parts and moderate size rims is whack.

I think I did fairly well with the car for what is done. Could be worse with a body kit and underbody neons.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Selling my Civic [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #11309137 -

ohhhh man those red rims are something else.


remember  theres no replacement, for displacement.


--------------------

STOP CALLING ME SQUIRREL BOY!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Selling my Civic [Re: chemicalequation]
    #11309156 -

I was originally going to go w/ some gold rims w/ machine lip, but they were just overplayed on the eg.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Selling my Civic [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #11309214 -

I was never into that type of car myself, What makes you interested in them?


--------------------
Don't smell the flowers, They're an evil drug to make you lose your mind

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Selling my Civic [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #11309219 -

That's a pretty nice car for $3500, I'm probably gonna get a honda civic soon, just gotta fix up the piece of shit I have now and once that sells I'll have some cash.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Selling my Civic [Re: MedullaOblangata]
    #11309243 -

MedullaOblangata said:
That's a pretty nice car for $3500, I'm probably gonna get a honda civic soon, just gotta fix up the piece of shit I have now and once that sells I'll have some cash.



It's a 15 year old econobox with some red wheels, a few carbon fiber bits and a new motor.

There are better things out there for $3500. Newer and nicer Civics namely.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Selling my Civic [Re: MedullaOblangata]
    #11309255 -

pmb said:
I was never into that type of car myself, What makes you interested in them?



They look really neat in person when you do them right. The pictures doesn't justify the look. The past month I have really put effort into it by lowering it and respraying the interior and cleaning the piss out of it.

MedullaOblangata said:
That's a pretty nice car for $3500, I'm probably gonna get a honda civic soon, just gotta fix up the piece of shit I have now and once that sells I'll have some cash.



Thanks. I figured that is a really damn good deal. Have way more than that in the car, but I just want to sell it and get a 240 so I can go drift and knock down some pine trees in the yard.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Selling my Civic [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #11309262 -

WakeboardrB said:
MedullaOblangata said:
That's a pretty nice car for $3500, I'm probably gonna get a honda civic soon, just gotta fix up the piece of shit I have now and once that sells I'll have some cash.



It's a 15 year old econobox with some red wheels, a few carbon fiber bits and a new motor.

There are better things out there for $3500. Newer and nicer Civics namely.



You're sadly mistaken. Has more than rims, motor, and carbon.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

North Spore Shop: North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Turbocharging a Honda Civic
( 1 2 all )
WhiskeyClone 3,954 24 07/06/06 11:16 PM
by lavod
* I just test drove a new 2006 civic
( 1 2 all )
theuser 2,458 22 11/29/10 01:17 AM
by ilike_trees
* Bill Graham Civic Center
( 1 2 all )
HELLA_TIGHT 1,918 27 10/30/05 09:13 PM
by pantsboy
* selling my car, need advice zorbman 3,883 10 06/09/04 08:56 PM
by Legoulash
* 06 civic coupe lx or si?
( 1 2 all )
theuser 2,133 29 12/11/06 04:24 PM
by Jorsher
* Homosexuality should not qualify a man for interior decorating. Signo 1,212 10 12/19/15 03:25 PM
by Detached
* I need interior decorating help
( 1 2 3 4 all )
RandalFlagg 3,489 62 06/20/06 12:51 PM
by PurpleKush
* i'm gonna sell my beer mugs. YouEnjoyMyself 1,581 9 06/20/04 09:28 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,732 topic views. 3 members, 6 guests and 103 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.