Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Bill Graham Civic Center * 1
    #4870542 -

Has anyone been there? Are the concerts usually standing, or sitting?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bill Graham Civic Center [Re: HELLA_TIGHT] * 1
    #4870579 -

Oh shit, if anyone was planning on going to the new years run I hope you bought your ticket already, it looks like they've all sold out!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bill Graham Civic Center [Re: HELLA_TIGHT] * 1
    #4870593 -

NOBODY GIVE A FUCK.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bill Graham Civic Center [Re: HELLA_TIGHT] * 1
    #4870594 -

Fuck i wanted gonna crissen my car by maybe going over there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bill Graham Civic Center [Re: HELLA_TIGHT] * 1
    #4870602 -

I live in Canada

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bill Graham Civic Center [Re: buckwheat] * 1
    #4870609 -



--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bill Graham Civic Center [Re: HELLA_TIGHT] * 1
    #4870613 -

How can you sit at a concert>? link


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bill Graham Civic Center [Re: HELLA_TIGHT] * 1
    #4870627 -

yea super expensive though stupid scalpers. thats what it would be for gas one way :frown: I still wanna go and check out humboldt and mendicino countys so maybe ill go i got nothing else to do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bill Graham Civic Center [Re: buckwheat] * 1
    #4870630 -

That's about 7 hours north of the bay.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bill Graham Civic Center [Re: HELLA_TIGHT] * 1
    #4870634 -

I've never been there but supposedly it's a good venue....
I'm sure they have a website to check if it's sitting or standing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: HELLA_TIGHT] * 1
    #4870664 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: HELLA_TIGHT] * 1
    #4870665 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bill Graham Civic Center [Re: z_x_x_z] * 1
    #4870668 -

dr_gonz said:
billy graham will hea; u of ur devilish ways




--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bill Graham Civic Center [Re: z_x_x_z] * 1
    #4870669 -

dr_gonz said:
billy graham will heal u of ur devilish ways




--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bill Graham Civic Center [Re: z_x_x_z] * 1
    #4870672 -

I can only hope so.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bill Graham Civic Center [Re: HELLA_TIGHT] * 1
    #4870675 -

OMG I am going to smoke so many blunts and take so much LSD.

It's gonna be awesome.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bill Graham Civic Center [Re: HELLA_TIGHT] * 1
    #4872165 -

I saw Phil Lesh & Friends there last year for their Mardi Gras show, and I have to say I think it's the best venue I've been to.  It makes any show a great experience.  You can sit or stand at anytime.

I'm definitely going to the New Year's Show this year and even to the Warfield show the night before.  I taking teh cid as well. :toomuchacid:

If you need a place to crash btw, I'm going to be staying at a hotel only a block away from the venue, because I will be way unable to drive and the traffic will be horrible on New Year's Eve.

I honestly can't wait for the New Years, I know it will be the best experience I've ever had. :toomuchacid:



--------------------
Acid doesn't hurt when you're on fire. :frown:




"Mushrooms are only similar to penises in their appearance." - LeBron James (2013)

ToiletDuk said:
"Bus squelching is not to be laughed at."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bill Graham Civic Center [Re: pantsboy] * 1
    #4872169 -

damn fucking sold out? :frown:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bill Graham Civic Center [Re: Krishna] * 1
    #4872242 -

I don't think it's sold out. I checked out the dead's website and it seems that they links they give are still selling tickets. Infact, I think because the show is still two months away they haven't released the tickets to normal ticket distributors. The only place you can currently tickets are from the two distributors who are selling them as ticket packages. I'm sure in a month ticket master and all those other ticket site will be selling them.

If you need tickets, this is where I'll be ordering them from, and I'm sure they'll have more:
http://gdtstoo.com/GDTSTOOPhilNYE2005.html


--------------------
Acid doesn't hurt when you're on fire. :frown:




"Mushrooms are only similar to penises in their appearance." - LeBron James (2013)

ToiletDuk said:
"Bus squelching is not to be laughed at."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bill Graham Civic Center [Re: pantsboy] * 1
    #4872256 -

hmm alright. anybody from the east coast/midwest planning on driving out there?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bill Graham drops acid
( 1 2 3 all )
LearyfanS 10,232 50 01/07/05 04:14 PM
by Hooty
* News for DeadHeads DeadHeadNotLed 669 8 10/22/05 08:07 AM
by nookjohn
* Fuck Kalamazoo Michigan
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 2,409 26 10/24/05 08:19 PM
by Krishna
* Tenacious D HeadTripVertigo 1,014 3 10/23/06 08:39 PM
by notapillow
* I just test drove a new 2006 civic
( 1 2 all )
theuser 2,458 22 11/29/10 01:17 AM
by ilike_trees
* Turbocharging a Honda Civic
( 1 2 all )
WhiskeyClone 3,954 24 07/06/06 11:16 PM
by lavod
* Getting my Bill Nye on Konnrade 949 17 01/14/06 09:42 PM
by Konnrade
* 06 civic coupe lx or si?
( 1 2 all )
theuser 2,133 29 12/11/06 04:24 PM
by Jorsher

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,918 topic views. 9 members, 34 guests and 128 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 16 queries.