Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Grow Chamber Setup, few questions [Re: cheifdog24]
    #1126020 -

yeah I was wondering the same thing.. rasing it sounds like a great idea.. OR what you could do is maybe line the top with wax paper??? or would that absorb moisture?


--------------------
-weird

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Grow Chamber Setup, few questions [Re: Ghosty]
    #1126034 -

I don't see how wax paper would absorb nutrients, or help with the droplets, but I guess its worth a shot.  If I were concerned with it, (I'm not since I don't really care about growin cakes) but if I were, I would raise one side of my terrarium. :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Grow Chamber Setup, few questions [Re: cheifdog24]
    #1126087 -

hmmmm.. wtf was I thinking with wax paper?? lol I don't see that would help at all now that I think about it..

weird


guess I will be rasing my chamber  :blush:


--------------------
-weird

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Grow Chamber Setup, few questions [Re: Ghosty]
    #1126359 -

I've begun using vaseline on the underside of my terrarium's lid. Don't know if it's really doing too much yet...


--------------------
The proper penalty of ignorance, which is of course that those who don't know should learn from those who do... - Plato

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Grow Chamber Setup, few questions [Re: Angry Mycologist]
    #1126377 -

From what I've read petroleum based products when used in close prozimity to the mushrooms causes a percentage of mutations. You might wanna wipe that shit off...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Grow Chamber Setup, few questions [Re: defthreat]
    #1126535 -

Errrr......mixed messages. I was told that vaseline was probably the best way to reduce water droplets. Would these mutations destroy the fruiting cycle completely? And: Are you talking about physical mutations or genetic?


--------------------
The proper penalty of ignorance, which is of course that those who don't know should learn from those who do... - Plato

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Grow Chamber Setup, few questions [Re: Angry Mycologist]
    #1126547 -

Petroleum based chemicals can cause rosewood, It looks like a tumor or a brain coral growth on the cap of your mushroom, I'm not sure, but I think its harmless

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* heating grow chamber monkeylove 5,031 7 05/24/02 01:57 PM
by C12H17N204P
* Re: Bulk Straw growing, several serious questions? Anonymous 2,527 2 04/04/00 06:17 PM
by vts1134
* Growing chamber question? Crete 1,508 2 12/23/01 10:37 AM
by razer
* another grow chamber cbull 2,085 7 05/18/02 11:58 AM
by mushman420
* Re: STP - AUTOMATED GROW CHAMBER!!! Anonymous 4,073 13 01/23/00 09:28 PM
by shane67
* FOR SALE- hydrapod grow chamber (great condition) BashoPoem 2,455 12 02/12/02 07:11 AM
by Mitchnast
* Grow Chamber HongKongChewy 1,202 3 08/14/01 02:50 AM
by oronj
* Where to buy a grow chamber WSPanicus 1,672 6 09/13/01 08:07 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
6,291 topic views. 16 members, 143 guests and 146 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.