Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineArmy of None
Lt. Nothing.

i dont think i can last here.
    #11257628 - 10/16/09 01:59 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

so, i got arrested for arguing with my neighbor, well my mothers neighbor.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/9652956#9652956

I was upset over the fact that they were trying to get over on a family member of mine, in regards to money and so I confronted them. To be blunt, my mother whom I check in on most of the time - shes older, about 70 and has had back and heart surgery - lives here and I was just having a bad week month or whatever. I simply could take no more and snapped.

Unfortunately in the state of GA, if you yell at someone its a simple battery charge - go figure ( and NO SHIT) and as a result - even though I removed myself from the situation - I still got charged and subsequently revovated, 2 years to be exact. Probation that is. Its a privelage you know, not a right. HEY CAN BLISSEDOUT HELP ME OUT HERE? cO SIGN THIS SHIT? fUCK IM SO FUCKING....AMMPED. ADRENALINE OVERLOAD.

2 months later however, after the investigation - my charges were dismissed. And it took 9 long months for them to do the process (which is long and fucked and forever) to get me resentenced to time served.

The fantastic aspect of this is that I have been banned from this country ass town and the remainder of my probation (3 years) killed.

I am now able to move about the country wherever I please with no law hanging over me. i am in fact, a free man...I say again, I AM FREE....

This is truly a magnificent day.

I am sorry for the less than informative posts from 9 months ago, I was in a very bad place and very out of touch due some intense pressures at the time.

However, I am on a mission just now and I have 30 days to vacate the state. Or 30 days to blast off as I call it.

I dont know exactly what I will do, but I do know that right now I hold the future in the palm of my hands - regardless of my demeanor at times, this place has always been a place of comfort and support and I am grateful for it. I will post along the way, its a trip and youre all invited.

And Here We Go.

If you must, hammer me, but wish me luck - I need it. Shroomery.

-Peace.

I am on my way home. if my heart doesnt explode first. :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDahuiHeeNalu
Female

Loc: Indonesia Flag
Re: i dont think i can last here. [Re: Army of None]
    #11257632 - 10/16/09 02:02 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

go for your dreams man....Live everyday like it's your last day...nothing is promised but go find peace and good luck bro! Enjoy this Journey we are all in...

--------------------
#IamKratom

OfflineSmarty Pants
Smarty Pants
Male

Loc: Puget Sound WA
    #11257672 - 10/16/09 02:27 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Freedom Is Today

Make the best out of your adventure....

--------------------
Freedom is Today

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
    #11257679 - 10/16/09 02:30 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

You got banned from a city?:rofl:

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Offlinetaggman504
nofxfan

Loc: new orleans
Re: i dont think i can last here. [Re: blewmeanie]
    #11257725 - 10/16/09 02:56 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

dude i wonder wat i would haf to do to get banned from my city of new orleans?:rolleyes: it would take alot of work ive seen some real crazy shit go down many many time

OfflineSolemente
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: i dont think i can last here. [Re: taggman504]
    #11257729 - 10/16/09 02:57 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

taggman504 said:
dude i wonder wat i would haf to do to get banned from my city of new orleans?:rolleyes: it would take alot of work ive seen some real crazy shit go down many many time

like what?

OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: i dont think i can last here. [Re: Solemente]
    #11257736 - 10/16/09 03:01 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

rent houses without fire detectors. that'll do it.. "accidental" killing kids works every time.:awesome:

Invisiblestedenko
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: i dont think i can last here. [Re: Legoulash]
    #11257886 - 10/16/09 04:21 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Yelling at someone is simple battery? Sounds like my old state is up to old tricks again. Last I checked Free Speech gives no volume limit. Plead not guilty, stick it in their asses all the way to the jury. Georgia is scared of juries.

I fount it helps to research the procedure for firing the public defender halfway through. Then fire it. Anything that costs money usually will make GAy back down.

--------------------
Ratings are bullshit, opt out...
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10525736#10525736

OfflineSpacedTime
Hitchiker
Male User Gallery

Loc: California Flag
Re: i dont think i can last here. [Re: stedenko]
    #11257912 - 10/16/09 04:28 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Sounds like you have a clear case of 'Starting Over New'!

Now you can go anywhere and do whatever in the world you want. Think of it as a good spurring into action. Go for it.

--------------------
Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost

Offlinetaggman504
nofxfan

Loc: new orleans
Re: i dont think i can last here. [Re: Solemente]
    #11257995 - 10/16/09 05:10 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

lets see i last weird thing i saw was a tranny on a unicycle and a homless guy with absolutly no neck try to sell me coke

Invisibleidiotek
 User Gallery

#11258159 - 10/16/09 06:27 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

What the fuck are you talking about?

InvisibleRationalEgo
Principium Individuationis

Loc: Boston
    #11258185 - 10/16/09 06:40 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Freedom of speech is dead in this country. I think its now time for a revolt. Anyone with me?

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: i dont think i can last here. [Re: idiotek]
    #11258192 - 10/16/09 06:43 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

he's talking about the fucked up nature of some of georgias laws, the reason the charges were dropped was because there's no way they could
have really prosecuted it under the law because of the wording, there's
a clause in it that says 'unjustifiable' regarding harm or threats, battery requires a bit of physical contact

another interesting thing... they cant ban him from a city or banish him
from the state, all kinds of civil rights violations if what he's saying
is accurate

Quote:

Title 16, Section 16-1-2

The general purposes of this title are:

(1) To forbid and prevent conduct which unjustifiably and inexcusably causes or threatens substantial harm to individual or public interests;

(2) To give fair warning of the nature of the conduct forbidden and the sentence authorized upon conviction;

(3) To define that which constitutes each crime; and

(4) To prescribe penalties which are proportionate to the seriousness of crimes and which permit recognition of differences in rehabilitation possibilities among individual criminals.

Title 16, Section 16-5-23

(a) A person commits the offense of simple battery when he or she either:

(1) Intentionally makes physical contact of an insulting or provoking nature with the person of another; or

(2) Intentionally causes physical harm to another.

(b) Except as otherwise provided in subsections (c) through (i) of this Code section, a person convicted of the offense of simple battery shall be punished as for a misdemeanor.

(c) Any person who commits the offense of simple battery against a person who is 65 years of age or older or against a female who is pregnant at the time of the offense shall, upon conviction thereof, be punished for a misdemeanor of a high and aggravated nature.

(d) Any person who commits the offense of simple battery in a public transit vehicle or station shall, upon conviction thereof, be punished for a misdemeanor of a high and aggravated nature. For purposes of this Code section, 'public transit vehicle' has the same meaning as in subsection (c) of Code Section 16-5-20.

(e) Any person who commits the offense of simple battery against a police officer, law enforcement dog, correction officer, or detention officer engaged in carrying out official duties shall, upon conviction thereof, be punished for a misdemeanor of a high and aggravated nature.

(f) If the offense of simple battery is committed between past or present spouses, persons who are parents of the same child, parents and children, stepparents and stepchildren, foster parents and foster children, or other persons excluding siblings living or formerly living in the same household, the defendant shall be punished for a misdemeanor of a high and aggravated nature. In no event shall this subsection be applicable to corporal punishment administered by a parent or guardian to a child or administered by a person acting in loco parentis.

(g) A person who is an employee, agent, or volunteer at any facility licensed or required to be licensed under Code Section 31-7-3, relating to long-term care facilities, or Code Section 31-7-12, relating to personal care homes, or who is required to be licensed pursuant to Code Section 31-7-151 or 31-7-173, relating to home health care and hospices, who commits the offense of simple battery against a person who is admitted to or receiving services from such facility, person, or entity shall be punished for a misdemeanor of a high and aggravated nature.

(h) Any person who commits the offense of simple battery against a sports official while such sports official is officiating an amateur contest or while such sports official is on or exiting the property where he or she will officiate or has completed officiating an amateur contest shall, upon conviction thereof, be punished for a misdemeanor of a high and aggravated nature. For the purposes of this Code section, the term 'sports official' means any person who officiates, umpires, or referees an amateur contest at the collegiate, elementary or secondary school, or recreational level.

(i) Any person who commits the offense of simple battery against an employee of a public school system of this state while such employee is engaged in official duties or on school property shall, upon conviction of such offense, be punished for a misdemeanor of a high and aggravated nature. For purposes of this Code section, 'school property' shall include public school buses and stops for public school buses as designated by local school boards of education

Invisiblestrain666
dulcetdkay
Male User Gallery

Loc: Gulf Coast US
    #11258197 - 10/16/09 06:47 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

huh? so uh, now that you have to leave the state you're thanking the state for making you leave the state because the state wouldn't let you leave the state before?

--------------------
---------------------------------
Support gene pool cleanliness;
end it.
---------------------------------

Invisibleidiotek
 User Gallery

Re: i dont think i can last here. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #11258201 - 10/16/09 06:48 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I was moreso talking about the incoherent rambling about blasting off or something.  This reminds me of Zippoz.

OfflineArmy of None
Lt. Nothing.

Re: i dont think i can last here. [Re: taggman504]
    #11258506 - 10/16/09 08:20 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

taggman504 said:

Catch 6, count em, SIX obstructions of an officer. 4 Felong 2 Misdemeanor. And presto - Banned! Not no 3 day sissy ban these admins here sometimes like to throw around. Im talking the really real deal! I swear I will not even Fly over this GOD for sake shit hole of a place!

My obstructions All for basically resisting arrest. Ive been arrested by the LAPD - the most roughest hated cops in all off America....and they are assertive, I mean after all they do have a job to do and they are going to do it. But they werent trying to hurt me.

These fucking cowboys down here tried to break my arms my legs my neck! Now im no billy bad ass, but I am 6 foot 205 and pretty fucking strong, in fact abnormally strong when I need to be. Im indian and its an indian thing I guess. Drink and fight - lol.

The first time I got the pepper spray treatment and then the second - due some shit that was happening I brought the heat on myself with a noise complaint and for my trouble I got 5 tazers to my ASS!

I dont mean I got shocked 5 times, I mean 5 guns were used on me, in handcuffs no less. I had 10 plug mark chunks come out of me.

How could all of this have happened?

My background is in media arts, I do audio and video design. More so video as that is my passion my art and I came here to see about my mother after she had a triple bypass due to a heart attack. I was drinking a bit much out west in Cali and so it seemed logical - take a break, see about my mom, get my head straight. Here I am nearly 5 years later....

Can I go the fuck home now? !!!!!!

-Army of None.

OfflineArmy of None
Lt. Nothing.

Re: i dont think i can last here. [Re: stedenko]
    #11258522 - 10/16/09 08:26 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

stedenko said:
Yelling at someone is simple battery? Sounds like my old state is up to old tricks again. Last I checked Free Speech gives no volume limit. Plead not guilty, stick it in their asses all the way to the jury. Georgia is scared of juries.

I fount it helps to research the procedure for firing the public defender halfway through. Then fire it. Anything that costs money usually will make GAy back down.

I hear you brother and you absolutely correct. However, there is one thing to keep in mind, this is the really real red neck, belt buckle hunting fishing, budweiser only drinking nascar good old boy arena.

The judges are dirty as fuck and if I raise my voice to you in anger it is a simple batter charge. Now batter to me means that I put my hands on you, i.e. battery. right? Jesus, and dont get into a fucking argument with your lady and there be a kid in the house. Kid doesnt even have to be in the same fucking room, you could just be having a disagreement and it escalates to the police being involved, your kid is 3 doors down in his room - you get a fresh cruelty to children charge on top of the domestic violence charge.

And heres the mother fucker - regardless of if your bitch says it wasnt like that, the STATE will pick the shit up and move ahead.

the GDOC is a business its and industry, its a trade-able stock on the stock exchange. They want you locked up.

Fuck im fucked up right now. But I feel great!

OfflineArmy of None
Lt. Nothing.

Re: i dont think i can last here. [Re: SpacedTime]
    #11258524 - 10/16/09 08:27 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

SpacedTime said:
Sounds like you have a clear case of 'Starting Over New'!

Now you can go anywhere and do whatever in the world you want. Think of it as a good spurring into action. Go for it.

YES. On my way home I remember only good days!

OfflineArmy of None
Lt. Nothing.

Re: i dont think i can last here. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #11258545 - 10/16/09 08:32 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
he's talking about the fucked up nature of some of georgias laws, the reason the charges were dropped was because there's no way they could
have really prosecuted it under the law because of the wording, there's
a clause in it that says 'unjustifiable' regarding harm or threats, battery requires a bit of physical contact

another interesting thing... they cant ban him from a city or banish him
from the state, all kinds of civil rights violations if what he's saying
is accurate

Quote:

Title 16, Section 16-1-2

The general purposes of this title are:

(1) To forbid and prevent conduct which unjustifiably and inexcusably causes or threatens substantial harm to individual or public interests;

(2) To give fair warning of the nature of the conduct forbidden and the sentence authorized upon conviction;

(3) To define that which constitutes each crime; and

(4) To prescribe penalties which are proportionate to the seriousness of crimes and which permit recognition of differences in rehabilitation possibilities among individual criminals.

Title 16, Section 16-5-23

(a) A person commits the offense of simple battery when he or she either:

(1) Intentionally makes physical contact of an insulting or provoking nature with the person of another; or

(2) Intentionally causes physical harm to another.

(b) Except as otherwise provided in subsections (c) through (i) of this Code section, a person convicted of the offense of simple battery shall be punished as for a misdemeanor.

(c) Any person who commits the offense of simple battery against a person who is 65 years of age or older or against a female who is pregnant at the time of the offense shall, upon conviction thereof, be punished for a misdemeanor of a high and aggravated nature.

(d) Any person who commits the offense of simple battery in a public transit vehicle or station shall, upon conviction thereof, be punished for a misdemeanor of a high and aggravated nature. For purposes of this Code section, 'public transit vehicle' has the same meaning as in subsection (c) of Code Section 16-5-20.

(e) Any person who commits the offense of simple battery against a police officer, law enforcement dog, correction officer, or detention officer engaged in carrying out official duties shall, upon conviction thereof, be punished for a misdemeanor of a high and aggravated nature.

(f) If the offense of simple battery is committed between past or present spouses, persons who are parents of the same child, parents and children, stepparents and stepchildren, foster parents and foster children, or other persons excluding siblings living or formerly living in the same household, the defendant shall be punished for a misdemeanor of a high and aggravated nature. In no event shall this subsection be applicable to corporal punishment administered by a parent or guardian to a child or administered by a person acting in loco parentis.

(g) A person who is an employee, agent, or volunteer at any facility licensed or required to be licensed under Code Section 31-7-3, relating to long-term care facilities, or Code Section 31-7-12, relating to personal care homes, or who is required to be licensed pursuant to Code Section 31-7-151 or 31-7-173, relating to home health care and hospices, who commits the offense of simple battery against a person who is admitted to or receiving services from such facility, person, or entity shall be punished for a misdemeanor of a high and aggravated nature.

(h) Any person who commits the offense of simple battery against a sports official while such sports official is officiating an amateur contest or while such sports official is on or exiting the property where he or she will officiate or has completed officiating an amateur contest shall, upon conviction thereof, be punished for a misdemeanor of a high and aggravated nature. For the purposes of this Code section, the term 'sports official' means any person who officiates, umpires, or referees an amateur contest at the collegiate, elementary or secondary school, or recreational level.

(i) Any person who commits the offense of simple battery against an employee of a public school system of this state while such employee is engaged in official duties or on school property shall, upon conviction of such offense, be punished for a misdemeanor of a high and aggravated nature. For purposes of this Code section, 'school property' shall include public school buses and stops for public school buses as designated by local school boards of education

I wasnt banned because they decided that is what they wanted to do. My lawyer knows that I need to get back to Cali Legally so I can fucking work, Jesus what a concept. On probation or parole it is literally impossible for me to be transferred due the law - and I dont want to run because these mother fuckers WILL come get you once you get a simple traffic ticket, run NCIC and BAM warrant. Then back to GA, to wait in the county for 3 months for court - everything I could of built would of been lost.

SO, my lawyer and I pushed to get me banned from the Cordele (local) circuit and what the means is I have suspended sentence for the remainder of my time. Ultimately that means i have to leave Cordele and not the next town over, I have to go - and I can go anywhere. This is what we setup and what we both wanted.

Am I making sense, Jesus. I feel so anxious you know? just yesterday morning I was going through the motions the get my store call and get over the library amidst real live killers, rapist, sex offenders, drug dealers etc. And now here I am talking to you fine folks. I feel a little like this isnt real.

OfflineArmy of None
Lt. Nothing.

Re: i dont think i can last here. [Re: strain666]
    #11258563 - 10/16/09 08:39 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

strain666 said:
huh? so uh, now that you have to leave the state you're thanking the state for making you leave the state because the state wouldn't let you leave the state before?

Correct. In order to transfer to another state, that is have your probation or parole transferred - you need 1-to move to and live with an immediate family membe - mom dad brother sister spouse. Cannot be a friend or a uncle or cousin. 2-got to have a job already waiting on you, that is to say, walmart writes the probation people and says YES we want to hire him and 3 the state has to accept you.

Now this may seem easy for the nest town or even the next state - I need to go to polar opposite of America! Los Angeles.

All of my family lives in various parts of Cali but not LA. And the only immediate family member I have is my MOM and she lives here in GA!

So to do it legally, is fucking hard! Impossible because the people making the decision on the aforementioned rules is not GA, its Cali and it would be the same if I was trying to come to GA it would be GA rules. Some fucking federal bullshit.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds