Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Does anyone homebrew? [Re: strangefox]
    #11219314 -

sandi said:
I guess it doesn't count but I used to make sake at home. It was funny, my parents didn't think it would really be alcoholic so they let me do it in the kitchen.



I tried to make sake once and fucked it up. I'm going to try again sometime soon.

Edited by Prisoner#1 (10/22/11 08:06 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone homebrew? [Re: Yacub]
    #11219412 -

Yacub said:
Quote:
Check out stonesun's setup!  It's sick. He's got everything you'll ever want!



Holy Shit !  :wowz:




qft.

that setup has EVERYTHING.  christ, he probably invested several thousand dollars into it, but goddamn, it looks like he does things right.  8 tap kegerator fully stocked with homebrews FTMFW.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone homebrew? [Re: LloydChristmas]
    #11220002 -

I homebrew...but mainly it's wine! I've made a really good Australian Shiraz from a kit I got last christmas. Then I started a wine made from Welches grape juice (only cost me $20 to make 5 gallons!) which was ok at last tasting. Since then I've made some apfelwein (thanks Holydiver, it's one of my favs!), some Jalapeno wine (very hot, but awesome if you like spicy things!), and some mead (I highly recommend!).

I'm actually doing some winemaking today...though it's just racking that I'm doing. The Aus Shiraz and Welches both need it once or twice more before I bottle them next month (has to be ready for christmas!). I was going to get started on a Pumpkin Wine...but the wine shop closest to me was all out of chemicals yesterday! Cest la vie. Hopefully I'll get it started next weekend, instead, which is still time enough for it to be ready by next thanksgiving!


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone homebrew? [Re: trendal]
    #11222349 -

When I sober up and sort out some pics, I'll post an all grain brewing tutorial for noobs in the appropriate forum.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

North Spore Shop: Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Buying my first Brew Kit
( 1 2 all )
drSE 1,870 21 05/09/12 08:13 AM
by makaveli8x8
* How to brew beer (The Fungal-one method) Fungal-one 774 5 03/04/11 12:57 PM
by Riboflavin
* Home Brewing Thirty30 571 15 01/15/13 08:09 PM
by unknown1123
* Favorite brew
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Willy Wonka 4,031 66 03/18/12 05:12 PM
by x Ju x
* The how to brew beer thread! (No DIY from OP included. Sorry) djchemist 1,003 9 12/13/10 08:27 PM
by 4runner
* First Time Ayahuasca brew, need advice Psilosopherr 965 19 02/18/14 06:32 PM
by Psilosopherr
* Just bought my first beer brew kit! circularvortex 770 17 11/25/08 10:06 PM
by travelleler
* Brewing beer at home - do the "home brew kits" work (Mr. Beer)? Twirling 1,755 15 06/17/05 09:07 AM
by YidakiMan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,224 topic views. 0 members, 13 guests and 74 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.