Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: Flying Dog [Re: joshstins420]
    #15963715 -

What was it?


--------------------


Broken heart don't feel so bad
You ain't got half of what you thought you had
Rock you baby to and fro
Not too fast and not too slow

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Flying Dog [Re: LySergic D]
    #15963733 -

genesee


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Flying Dog [Re: joshstins420]
    #15963866 -

I'm not much of a drinker but I do like Red Stripe on occasion
It's sweet and refreshing and very easy to drink
I'm sure you connoisseurs are cringing but I like it


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Flying Dog [Re: spoonbomb]
    #15963961 -

spoonbomb said:
I'm not much of a drinker but I do like Red Stripe on occasion
It's sweet and refreshing and very easy to drink
I'm sure you connoisseurs are cringing but I like it




I like that stuff it's pretty tasty.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Flying Dog [Re: Willy Wonka]
    #15964067 -

Drinking a brewery ommegang mixed pack right now, all all belgian beers, my favorite sort.  I brewed a nice and easy quick dark belgian ale extract brew this morning, I bumped up the amount of dry malt extract by a couple of pounds as I very much enjoy malty beers, I'm pretty sure this will take a couple of months to finish out properly. :guinness:


--------------------
All that groks is God.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Flying Dog [Re: Riboflavin] * 1
    #15964094 -

I live in the PNW and we have some reaaally good local brewerys.
My favorite is ninkasi, located in Eugene, OR. My favorite is the Ninkasi Tricerahops. Its an 8.6% double IPA and it is the best IPA known to man..
Second would be the Pikes brewery (located in seattle, wa) Monks uncle. Its a 9% triple Ale.
I'm a big fan of the high percentage pale ales.




Edited by ganjfather (03/18/12 05:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Flying Dog [Re: Riboflavin]
    #15964098 -

I got drunk on Beck's last night.

It's an imported German brew



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* favorite beers?
( 1 2 3 all )
KingOftheThing 5,021 50 04/11/05 08:56 PM
by guri
* Favorite beer?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
felix 10,383 76 02/17/04 07:19 AM
by DestruKtiKon
* shiner beer... itsthedank 292 2 01/30/10 12:43 AM
by itsthedank
* Favorite drink on a hot day?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Requiem 7,351 62 08/11/10 03:45 AM
by Phychotron
* whats ur favorite alcohol?
( 1 2 3 all )
faerieskissV 6,770 41 07/12/04 10:13 AM
by eastcoastE
* Favorite trip report/drug induced story that you found on the Shroomery? 0xYg3n 3,626 9 05/09/05 12:22 AM
by 0xYg3n
* Whats your Favorite mixed drink?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
guri 8,981 63 05/04/05 11:11 AM
by SoopaX
* What are your favorite brands of liquors?
( 1 2 all )
Twirling 4,715 35 05/20/04 06:19 PM
by gdman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,031 topic views. 5 members, 34 guests and 205 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 17 queries.