Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
How accepting of your drug use are your parents?
    #11103710 -

My parents always knew i smoked pot since i was a kid they never realy said anything and i always smoked in the house and thought they didnt know.

Recently they admitted to me they know everything and even knew as a teenager i was dealing/growing from their home.

They thought if they let it go it would better itself, and it did.

How were your parents on your use as a teenager?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How accepting of your drug use are your parents? [Re: Fort Mushroom]
    #11103715 -

Everyone but my closest friends think im completly straight edge and I would like to keep it that way.


--------------------
Don't smell the flowers, They're an evil drug to make you lose your mind

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How accepting of your drug use are your parents? [Re: Fort Mushroom]
    #11103720 -

My dad doesn't know and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't approve.
My brother and sister were relatively surprised at what I was into when I told them this summer.
My brother knew I had tried mushrooms and used to smoke pot, but when I offered him some acid from my vial (I knew his only "experience" was with bunk acid at a Phish show) and gave him some mushrooms he was caught off guard.

But yeah, my dad looks pretty negatively on pot, which is funny because he drinks sooooooo much. Guy puts me to shame in that department.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How accepting of your drug use are your parents? [Re: Fort Mushroom]
    #11103724 -

My mom has never used anything other than alcohol. She doesn't understand, but really dislikes the legal status because I tell her about all of the benefits.

My dad did cocaine and smoked, and that's only what I know off. Plus, he's not really in my life so his opinion of my drug use doesn't matter.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How accepting of your drug use are your parents? [Re: citricacidx]
    #11103733 -

They know my feelings, understand them pretty well, and it's like I said to another relative. I told them I do weed, psychedelics, but I'm no crack head, so deal-wit-it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How accepting of your drug use are your parents? [Re: Fort Mushroom]
    #11103786 -

Everyone knows.

Once my mom left out some anti drug pamphlets on a mirror that she took off the wall..

I found them and knew they were left for me but we never talked about it.

I didn't do meth for long and when I did It wasn't much.  Still, everyone around me knew.

My mom could always tell when I was high, every time.  Although she acted like she didn't approve, I know she don't have much a problem about it.  My dad could care less, weed is just weed to him.


--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG             

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How accepting of your drug use are your parents? [Re: Fort Mushroom]
    #11103822 -

My parents care what I do in the way of drugs and alcohol.
It kinda sucks, but not really a big deal since they are pretty smart and don't like turning it into a moral issue or spring interventions and shit lol.


--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How accepting of your drug use are your parents? [Re: GabbaDj]
    #11103827 -

My parents stopped caring about me smoking when I turned 18. I'm sure they would disapprove of my psychedelic use though.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How accepting of your drug use are your parents? [Re: Fort Mushroom]
    #11103855 -

I forgot to add my parents never once took any weed or pipes/bongs from me but once took a half ounc of shrooms from me when i was 16 while i was at work because they didnt think i could use them responsibly

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How accepting of your drug use are your parents? [Re: Fort Mushroom]
    #11103878 -

Fort Mushroom said:
My parents always knew i smoked pot since i was a kid they never realy said anything and i always smoked in the house and thought they didnt know.

Recently they admitted to me they know everything and even knew as a teenager i was dealing/growing from their home.

They thought if they let it go it would better itself, and it did.

How were your parents on your use as a teenager?



First of all, get your cat to a vet- or get some anti-flea medicine....

To answer your question: mom seems cool with occasional weed use, as long as I remain the straight A student I am. Father is against all drugs...

I don't live with my parents anymore, so thankfully, I am free to do the drugs I want; but I choose the ones that don't fuck with my neurotransmitters too much(cocaine/ecstasy) and instead occasionally do pods/herb/ and rare hallucinogen use.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How accepting of your drug use are your parents? [Re: Fort Mushroom]
    #11103885 -

I know for a fact they're 0% tolerant on drugs,My parents are Hispanic and the majority of them are reeeeally strict on drugs.I'm 25 and they don't know a thing :awesome:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How accepting of your drug use are your parents? [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #11103904 -

I guess im lucky for the parents i have. It seems like there are a lot of people with strict parents on here, on a side note i once stumbled upon some 70's high times magazines in my dad's  room on accident once

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How accepting of your drug use are your parents? [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #11103914 -

Liquid_Dimension said:
I know for a fact they're 0% tolerant on drugs,My parents are Hispanic and the majority of them are reeeeally strict on drugs.I'm 25 and they don't know a thing :awesome:



Hope they never find out. My parents found out, through my sister telling them. They lost complete trust in me, and it took two years to rebuild(and still going)


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How accepting of your drug use are your parents? [Re: Liquid_Dimension]
    #11103921 -

my mother knows of my usage, and she doesn't say much about it. She frowns down upon it simply due to the ALL KNOWING TELEVISION SET!


--------------------
If there were no rewards to reap,No loving embrace to see me through
This tedious path I've chosen here,I certainly would've walked away by now.
Gonna wait it out.
If there were no desire to heal The damaged and broken met along
This tedious path I've chosen hereI certainly would've walked away by now.
And I still may ... (sigh) ... I still may.Be patient.
I must keep reminding myself of this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How accepting of your drug use are your parents? [Re: Neuron]
    #11103985 -

Neuron said:
Liquid_Dimension said:
I know for a fact they're 0% tolerant on drugs,My parents are Hispanic and the majority of them are reeeeally strict on drugs.I'm 25 and they don't know a thing :awesome:



Hope they never find out. My parents found out, through my sister telling them. They lost complete trust in me, and it took two years to rebuild(and still going)



Hehe, I'd tell mine to shove their trust, I do what I do and I'm a good kid. I'd say they wouldn't trust me anyway because I'm a damn teen, and if they did they'd be complete idiots, but wait, they already are because they don't know the science(I imagine you are a teen).

I, after knowing the science, don't get the kids that don't tell. After I found the joy of cannabis, I told EVERYONE, and to hell with what they think, as far as I see it, they better be happy I'm not out drinking and smoking(those will kill ya).


--------------------

Fight for a large loving government that can take care of its people, kill our criminals, and preform the huge industrial tasks our corporate overlords refuse(wanna greenwash me some more Exon?)

Not this weak travesty that let millions starve and sucks corporate cock while failing at every turn.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How accepting of your drug use are your parents? [Re: doom876]
    #11104030 -

:thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How accepting of your drug use are your parents? [Re: doom876]
    #11104042 -

My mom found a half oz of MDA in my room the day before I went back to school.  She thought I was throwing my life away.

I convinced her I was responsible - now she knows that I smoke weed and occasionally takes MDA.  I basically told her she can't stop me, and that unless she starts to trust me she's hurting nobody but herself, because I know I'm fine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How accepting of your drug use are your parents? [Re: doom876]
    #11104053 -

My dad was estranged from the family when I was 13 so he doesn't know who I really even am. 

My mom caught me smoking weed at 14 with all my friends and later that night, I heard her talking to her best friend laughing about the fact that I was smoking pot "just like they did."  After that, all bets were off because I just said, "I'm doing stuff you did and you turned out fine right?" then the only other crutch she had was that it was illegal which I also didn't/don't give a fuck about.

I'm 19 as of yesterday, and my mother doesn't even bother bringing it up anymore, we know where each other stands.  She has told me before that if weed were legalized she would probably smoke now and again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How accepting of your drug use are your parents? [Re: PreparationH]
    #11104097 -

Is mistake to ever let parents catch wind. Then anytime you stumble in life they throw it back in your face.


--------------------
Who you jivin' with that cosmic debris?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How accepting of your drug use are your parents? [Re: PreparationH]
    #11104100 -

pwnasaurus- how many addicts have you heard themselves 'think they're fine'. Not saying you are one of these people, but just saying that it's not very reassuring to a parental figure.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* caught by parents OutkastSlug 2,602 16 04/24/03 03:34 PM
by Anonymous
* Drug Test Your Teen Dot Com carbonhoots 5,697 12 01/02/04 02:16 AM
by Anno
* The Rise in the Use of Hallucinogenic Drugs in the 1990s I_Fart_Blue 2,925 9 10/03/16 04:31 PM
by g00ru
* Drugs are needed for our society to continue...
( 1 2 all )
DailyPot 6,593 23 03/06/17 09:13 PM
by triphead9428
* i just took a dip into my parents stash...
( 1 2 3 all )
notapillow 6,342 51 01/08/04 07:06 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Some stuff. It's about drugs. Phluck 2,744 17 07/14/23 10:51 AM
by theRealrollforever
* Drugs sex and Rock 'n' Roll _MarsBars_ 1,502 4 03/01/03 01:35 PM
by silversoul7
* When you use drugs, do you..... Twirling 1,465 10 01/08/04 10:29 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,518 topic views. 5 members, 19 guests and 178 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.