Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
What kind of condoms do you use?
    #11076027 -

I stole a bunch of the new Trojan Ecstasy condoms last night. Havent tried them yet :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of condoms do you use? [Re: Atheist]
    #11076051 -

the thinnest ones i can find

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of condoms do you use? [Re: Hendostan]
    #11076062 -

snickers wrapper.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of condoms do you use? [Re: Hendostan]
    #11076078 -

I haven't used condoms in years. Oral contraceptive is where it's at.

I just checked my drawer to see what leftovers I have for just-in-case moments like accidentally missing the pill. They were Durex Extra Sensitive. Not sure if that's the one I used to use, that mighta been from a multi-pack, but I'm pretty sure they were at least Durex brand.

I also have a bunch of Planned Parenthood condoms. Those suck terribly. No wonder they're in the abortion business instead of the condom business.


--------------------
DG
:plur:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of condoms do you use? [Re: Deltron3030]
    #11076094 -

when I dont have a trojan laying around, I cut off a section of skin from the whores ass and I wrap my hair tie around my shaft, holding the skin in place.


--------------------
If there were no rewards to reap,No loving embrace to see me through
This tedious path I've chosen here,I certainly would've walked away by now.
Gonna wait it out.
If there were no desire to heal The damaged and broken met along
This tedious path I've chosen hereI certainly would've walked away by now.
And I still may ... (sigh) ... I still may.Be patient.
I must keep reminding myself of this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of condoms do you use? [Re: Atheist]
    #11076097 -

My fiancee's been on the pill the whole time we've been together. So... I don't use them at all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of condoms do you use? [Re: NobodyCares]
    #11076107 -

None, I think sex is pointless with a condom and refuse to go through with it if I have to use one.

Skin on skin for the win!


--------------------
Dr :ronpaul: says to stop trying to treat the side-effects of big government and focus on the core issues. End the Federal Reserve/audit the gold reserves at Fort Knox, abolish the IRS, end all wars and occupancies, stop the building of an empire that will inevitably fail, and cut all unconstitutional federal programs. Put the power back in the peoples' hands by ending this nanny-state.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of condoms do you use? [Re: highdroponics]
    #11076117 -

highdroponics said:
None, I think sex is pointless with a condom and refuse to go through with it if I have to use one.

Skin on skin for the win!



It's like taking a shower with a raincoat on


--------------------
DG
:plur:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of condoms do you use? [Re: highdroponics]
    #11076135 -

highdroponics said:
None, I think sex is pointless with a condom and refuse to go through with it if I have to use one.

Skin on skin for the win!



totally agree, but.. you really gotta know somebody. otherwise, have fun with your herpes. its gotta be wrapped up for casual sex, unfortunately.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of condoms do you use? [Re: DeeGee]
    #11076138 -

Durex condoms fucking suck.  We got them for free in res in first year and they didn't fit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of condoms do you use? [Re: Atheist]
    #11076155 -

Trojan ultra-ribbed

There's a really high STD rate on my campus.  :crankey:


but the girls are really loose  :awesome:


--------------------
    classic LOVELINE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of condoms do you use? [Re: Set]
    #11076196 -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6161691.stm

I'm not going to give a caption to this as to reveal no spoilers.


--------------------
DG
:plur:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of condoms do you use? [Re: DeeGee]
    #11076203 -

The "pill" is a good thing yes it is. :tongue:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of condoms do you use? [Re: Polk_Audio3]
    #11076224 -

So is a vasectomy.


Just waiting for that day that some chick tries to pull that pregnant shit on me, I know I'll be in the clear.


--------------------
Dr :ronpaul: says to stop trying to treat the side-effects of big government and focus on the core issues. End the Federal Reserve/audit the gold reserves at Fort Knox, abolish the IRS, end all wars and occupancies, stop the building of an empire that will inevitably fail, and cut all unconstitutional federal programs. Put the power back in the peoples' hands by ending this nanny-state.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of condoms do you use? [Re: Deltron3030]
    #11076230 -

Deltron3030 said:
snickers wrapper.



lmao


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What kind of condoms do you use? [Re: JPmagic]
    #11076291 -

Whatever i steal from cvs haha. Usually trojan ultra sensative.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Problems using a condom.
( 1 2 3 all )
pmb 3,414 57 07/10/11 03:47 PM
by Takura001
* .
( 1 2 all )
AnonymousRabbit 9,764 38 12/22/09 11:15 AM
by AnonymousRabbit
* condoms
( 1 2 3 all )
xpl0de 2,902 45 03/23/09 11:19 PM
by Blazer
* can't feel shit with condom - help ohmatic 9,641 17 02/17/08 10:49 AM
by Gumby
* Trojan Fire and Ice Condoms
( 1 2 all )
ChronicCluster 5,660 21 11/17/10 05:53 PM
by Arden
* CONDOMS are the root of all evil.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
KillerSpores 5,105 73 05/03/10 01:24 AM
by Cosmic
* condoms
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
pfxtc 3,773 96 02/25/11 08:26 AM
by gonzo422
* Condoms
( 1 2 3 all )
mushiemountain 3,519 41 09/01/06 08:56 AM
by avapxia

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,076 topic views. 1 members, 10 guests and 205 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.