Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Problems using a condom.
    #14743532 -

Was about to have sex with this chick for the second time, The first time was no problem didn't use a condom because I was so used to not having to use any with my ex's. After that she said we needed to use them. I was good to go went to put it on and I went limp pretty much immediately and couldn't get it back up again. Always been like that I put a condom on and go limp everytime.



Anyone have any suggestions on how to overcome this issue?


--------------------
Don't smell the flowers, They're an evil drug to make you lose your mind

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Problems using a condom. [Re: pmb]
    #14743583 -

Try masturbating with one on to get used to it.:shrug:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Problems using a condom. [Re: pmb]
    #14743594 -

Never have to go... To put it on. Have it right there. The discomfort of them and lac of interest can def cause you to go flaccid. If you put it on and right away are going inside her it can help. Also find yourself a favorite type. Some condoms do that for me just because they're cheap pp condoms. Trojans light blue box has always worked great for me :smile: I don't have that problem with them

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Problems using a condom. [Re: PeterPanda209]
    #14743597 -

tell her to put it in her vagina and you'll do your best to find it


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Problems using a condom. [Re: PeterPanda209]
    #14743599 -

I was using some cheapy ones, they felt thick as hell. Gonna have to give a better brand a try.


--------------------
Don't smell the flowers, They're an evil drug to make you lose your mind

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Problems using a condom. [Re: pmb]
    #14743605 -

piihb


--------------------
How do you know but ev’ry Bird that cuts the airy way,
Is an immense world of delight, clos’d by your senses five?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Problems using a condom. [Re: pmb]
    #14743621 -

meh

the trojan ecstasy condoms are actually pretty nice

I was all thinking it was just marketing bull-ish, but those are some pretty rockin' rubbers


--------------------
"Yeah, he's a professor...... OF BEING A DOG!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Problems using a condom. [Re: DrMambo]
    #14743625 -

do you guys think the latex in the condom could have anything to do with it/


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Problems using a condom. [Re: rackem]
    #14743627 -

get one made out of a sheep-gut

those don't stop the hiv, though


--------------------
"Yeah, he's a professor...... OF BEING A DOG!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Problems using a condom. [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #14743628 -

makaveli8x8 said:
tell her to put it in her vagina and you'll do your best to find it



smartest thing you've ever said imho :shrug:


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Problems using a condom. [Re: imachavel]
    #14743640 -

ya i was gonna say try beating off with a condom to get used to it.

a couple other suggestions....maybe it too tight and you need magnum condoms?

when i first started having sex i thought magnums were only for black dudes lol and didnt understand why all my condoms were breaking on me. magnums fixed it right up my dick didnt feel like it was being choked and it was comfortable.

and rather than waiting till insertion to put on a condom do it while your eating her out or something just put it on an beat it while your going down on her then once your hard an ready just put it in that way theres no pause. my .02


--------------------
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”- Dr. Seuss

"Too much of a good thing, can be wonderful!" - Mae West

"If you have nothing nice to say about anyone, come sit next to me."
- Alice Roosevelt Longworth




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Problems using a condom. [Re: Rewindicus]
    #14743675 -

I've wondered before if female condoms are more comfortable for the guy, but have never tried using one. at least then the chick gets to understand what the guy feels, since I'm sure that is like the same thing for her, having plastic stretched out over her genitals. anyway condoms suck. but have you thought of it?


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Problems using a condom. [Re: imachavel]
    #14743678 -

I think it'd be like fucking a garbage bag

I'm used to fucking trash, but not garbage bags


--------------------
"Yeah, he's a professor...... OF BEING A DOG!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Problems using a condom. [Re: DrMambo]
    #14743681 -

:rofldrunk:

well played.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Problems using a condom. [Re: rackem]
    #14743692 -

Maybe I'll try a larger size too. Sorta does feel like all the blood is getting pushed out of my dick when I put it on.


--------------------
Don't smell the flowers, They're an evil drug to make you lose your mind

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Problems using a condom. [Re: DrMambo]
    #14743728 -

DrMambo said:
I think it'd be like fucking a garbage bag

I'm used to fucking trash, but not garbage bags



yeah, but at least it'd suck for her also. most girls seem to think that condoms are uncomfortable, but as much as guys think. what would be worst, fucking a chick with a female condom, or with a condom? i mean they both probably suck


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Problems using a condom. [Re: imachavel]
    #14743737 -

female condom

I end up getting off anyway, unless I'm really drunk

I'd rather have a mediocre time than have her have a shitty time, cause that would totally make me have a really shitty time

preference for lox, but whatever


--------------------
"Yeah, he's a professor...... OF BEING A DOG!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Problems using a condom. [Re: DrMambo] * 1
    #14743763 -

Tell that bitch you don't feel like wearing one maybe?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Problems using a condom. [Re: Connoisseur]
    #14743849 -

This is going to sound trite, but work out, improve your diet, get better sleep, and cut back on the sauce (if necessary). All of these things will help you keep it up through the process of applying a condom.

If it's seriously a problem of blood flow then obviously your dick is too wide for the condoms you're wearing, and you need some magnums or magnum XLs...


--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Problems using a condom. [Re: Sophistic Radiance] * 1
    #14743852 -

Tchan909 said:
If it's seriously a problem of blood flow then obviously your dick is too wide for the condoms you're wearing, and you need some magnums or magnum XLs...



this is what every man strives to hear someone tell them at some point in their lifetime.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* When do you know you have a drug problem?
( 1 2 all )
thenewuser 2,215 20 10/25/04 04:56 PM
by Adden
* help me beat this trojan stefan 1,298 7 11/28/06 06:25 AM
by stefan
* I got a super mega trojan today Noetical 893 5 07/08/05 01:48 AM
by John
* Does anybody else hate condoms?
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 3,378 26 12/28/04 11:00 PM
by onetime
* My mom just gave me a box of condoms Phychotron 1,104 14 03/26/04 12:40 PM
by vade
* Buying condoms downforpot 894 10 05/15/04 06:14 PM
by browndustin
* bishops and condoms oDin 958 11 12/17/02 03:05 PM
by chinadoll
* Garbage People PinkEchoes 1,164 7 01/03/03 02:21 PM
by Morphrying

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,414 topic views. 2 members, 28 guests and 157 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.