Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
video on sleep paralysis and entities... this is really good
    #11074931 -












something I've been dealing with my whole life.... what the fuck is with these entities??

I really just cannot accept the whole... "it's just a hallucination... all in your head" or "it's just a dream" shit...

thoughts?


--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

Edited by LuSiD9 (09/17/09 04:29 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: video on sleep paralysis and entities... this is really good [Re: LuSiD9]
    #11074941 -

Don't make enemies.
Entities are not hostile by default, they have their reasons like you do.

If you have issues, be more open.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: video on sleep paralysis and entities... this is really good [Re: Sellith]
    #11074945 -

i've experienced this three times.

once in november 07, it freaked me out so bad i left my apartment and stayed at my mom's house for three days. it made me cry.

second time in may 08, the week my mom died, i woke up paralyzed and the entity crushed my stomach.

third time was a week or two after my mom passed, in my brother's bedroom.

i didnt know about these vids. freaky....


--------------------
in general, i'm not sure if i'm indecisive or not.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: video on sleep paralysis and entities... this is really good [Re: Sellith]
    #11074981 -

Hahaha, that Demonologist is pathetic.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: video on sleep paralysis and entities... this is really good [Re: Sellith]
    #11075009 -

VoidMasamune said:
Hahaha, that Demonologist is pathetic.



yeah.. my thoughts exactly


--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: video on sleep paralysis and entities... this is really good [Re: Sellith]
    #11075021 -

VoidMasamune said:
Don't make enemies.
Entities are not hostile by default, they have their reasons like you do.

If you have issues, be more open.




I totally disagree... this started happening when I was 6 years old, why in the hell would an entity be that pissed at me at that age for any other reason then it's just a total prick by it's very nature?... honestly

seems to me these things just don't have peoples best interest at heart... period.

be more open??.... elaborate


--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: video on sleep paralysis and entities... this is really good [Re: LuSiD9]
    #11075189 -

I have also been experiencing sleep paralysis for quite some time. I have actually always had interesting sleep habits/problems. Everything from night terrors, sleep walking, sleep paralysis, to vivid lucid dreaming.


The first time it happened i didn't know what to think, finding my self in this half awaken state, completely paralyzed, struggling to mutter out help, and having the presence of something completely dark & sinister right in my face....It was easily one of the single most frightening experiences of my life. I wasn't able to get back to sleep for the rest of the night, and wasn't sure how to explain to someone what i went through. After doing some research i found out i wasn't alone....


I notice i experience SP more often when i am under stress, something dramatic in life is going on, or when my sleep habits get out of whack (which is often :rolleyes: ). Or when i am sleeping in an unfamiliar setting, which is even worse when this happens.



As terrifying and intense the experience can be, i have learned to except it, calm my self, and let it engulf me. Though it is still often hard to realize what's going on and the panic & feeling of helplessness sets in....



But i would say my use of psychedelics has really helped me in this area, of letting go and allowing what ever is going on to take it's course....For some reason i consider the experience that Salvia produces to be comparable to sleep paralysis, as far as finding yourself in this random terrifying reality, and feeling the presence of some sorta entity. Or even more so, i can relate the DMT experience to sleep paralysis.....The times that i have successfully realized what's going on and "let go" i have experienced a rushing sensation very very similar to the rush that DMT gives me. And a ridiculous amazing euphoria that fills every single cell in my body that's identical to that of DMT....After the "rushing" and euphoria this typically leads into the most vivid lucid dreams i've ever experienced, and even a few bizarre OBE/astral projection experiences as well.....





From what i understand almost everyone will go through SP at least once in their life. I really enjoy talking to others that have had SP problems. Things that happen while we are "sleeping" really gets my curiosity going.....



And thanks for the vids, never seen em' before.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: video on sleep paralysis and entities... this is really good [Re: LuSiD9]
    #11075227 -

It seems they have some interest in you, of which you are not familiar.
Be more open in - communication, ask them of their purpose, look for answers, and if you do not like the presence, demand of them to leave you.

They may be pricks by nature, but that is no reason of your harassment, they have reasons, and if you found out that same reason I think your problem will resolve.
And also feel the presence, does it push you more negative or positive, comfortable or not.

And keep in mind that these negative entities are tricksters in nature, so I think you are facing a major thought-emotional challenges and dilemmas in your life. Might be wrong as well, but listening your inner guide, heart, instinct... might lead you out from same...

Will check out those videos later. :wink:


--------------------
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. - Nietzsche

I've never faked a sarcasm in my life. True story.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: video on sleep paralysis and entities... this is really good [Re: Sellith]
    #11075230 -

VoidMasamune said:
Don't make enemies.
Entities are not hostile by default, they have their reasons like you do.

If you have issues, be more open.




i think her entites are manifestations of her psyche


anywho i havent had sleep paralisis in a years. using ayahuasca and gaining way more control of the metaphysical got rid of it



i used to get the chest pain but also when not in that state. my girl friend at the time was the cause it was a stress related panic attack and she cause the sleep paralisis with her dark demonic powers also did the dark vader choke thing to me


--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Edited by thedudenj (09/17/09 07:50 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: video on sleep paralysis and entities... this is really good [Re: ivander]
    #11075265 -

LuSiD9 said:
seems to me these things just don't have peoples best interest at heart... period.

be more open??.... elaborate



You have just explained it yourself already, it's your own choice but I personally have less preconceptions.

ivander said:
It seems they have some interest in you, of which you are not familiar.
Be more open in - communication, ask them of their purpose, look for answers, and if you do not like the presence, demand of them to leave you.

They may be pricks by nature, but that is no reason of your harassment, they have reasons, and if you found out that same reason I think your problem will resolve.



Basically.

I've never met a prick by nature entity though, but I won't deny their existence either.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: video on sleep paralysis and entities... this is really good [Re: LuSiD9]
    #11077525 -

just marking so i can watch later.


--------------------



---------------------

All my posts in this forum are strictly fictional.
They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: video on sleep paralysis and entities... this is really good [Re: Sellith]
    #11077841 -

VoidMasamune said:
LuSiD9 said:
seems to me these things just don't have peoples best interest at heart... period.

be more open??.... elaborate



You have just explained it yourself already, it's your own choice but I personally have less preconceptions.

ivander said:
It seems they have some interest in you, of which you are not familiar.
Be more open in - communication, ask them of their purpose, look for answers, and if you do not like the presence, demand of them to leave you.

They may be pricks by nature, but that is no reason of your harassment, they have reasons, and if you found out that same reason I think your problem will resolve.



Basically.

I've never met a prick by nature entity though, but I won't deny their existence either.



something tells me you haven't had sleep paralysis before

I do a lot of entity work myself... read the luciferian goetia if you want to know what kind of entities I'm talking about, they are dark... never had any problems with them

it's only during sleep paralysis I get these EXTREMELY negative visitations... along with thousands upon thousands of other people... communication?... yeah fuckin right... tried that route more than a few times, it's futile... if anything shit gets worse, it has no desire to communicate

demand it to leave me?... again, yeah right....

I said in a thread earlier about SP... that astral combat (as corny as that sounds) seems to be my only option, which does actually work quite well, it actually fucked off for a good 3 months after I showed it I'm willing and able to try and fight back... only problem is I have to be able to be out of my body to do that... a state SP is perfect for, only problem is, a lot of the time I have SP AND the entity is there, it's absolutely impossible to get out


--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: video on sleep paralysis and entities... this is really good [Re: LuSiD9]
    #11079286 -

Here's a post I made about this in my journal that you all might find interesting.

FractalDust said:
I've experienced sleep paralysis all my life since I was young. For many years I felt just like you and didn't know what was happening and would get scared and fight it.

About 13 years ago I started reading about astral projection and was reminded of these night terrors I would experience and soon realized that they were related.

Because of this realization I was able to experience fully conscious astral projections within days of first reading about them.

When you wake up with sleep paralysis you naturally get frightened and want to fight it, but that is the worse possible thing you can do. You must accept this wonderful gift and experience it fully.

Instead of fighting it off you should immediately relax your whole body and still your mind. Soon you will feel vibrations coursing through your body that steadily increase in frequency and intensity.

This is the crucial point now because shit can get pretty weird. The vibrations are strong and loud, the feeling of not being able to move and not being in control can be overwhelming. To top it off you usually will feel like your not alone. Another presence is felt and it usually will seem to be sinister.

Ignore that shit. Don't give in or you will ruin everything. Keep relaxing and force your mind to remain still and thoughtless.

At this point you can start to use your mind to move yourself up and out. It will be smooth. You will feel yourself start to rise out of your body.

When you are still close to the physical body you will have very little control, and will most likely be blind. The number one goal is to get as far away from your body as you can, as quickly as you can.

Move up and out your window and you will feel the change as you enter the night air.

Now one of two things will happen, and I haven't learned how to control this even after all these years of conscious astral projection.

You will either stay in the etheric realm where you can still see your body, house and neighborhood, and can explore the earth-realm in real time.

Or you will be transported to the astral plane. If this happens you will find ourself in a brand new world you have never been to. This is where it gets good. You can fly around and explore, meet beings, get lost in buildings, dig in the dirt, drink the rain, swim the ocean and fly deep into the sky. Anything is possible, and you are just as conscious as you are right now reading this, but you are on another planet, in a different dimension.

Don't fight sleep paralysis. You have a gift. Many people practice their whole life to experience this and either it takes years of dedication, or they give up. You and anyone else who experience involuntary sleep paralysis are blessed.

I realized this years ago, and am forever grateful for this gift.




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: video on sleep paralysis and entities... this is really good [Re: openmind]
    #11079450 -

openmind said:
.....As terrifying and intense the experience can be, i have learned to except it, calm my self, and let it engulf me. Though it is still often hard to realize what's going on and the panic & feeling of helplessness sets in....



But i would say my use of psychedelics has really helped me in this area, of letting go and allowing what ever is going on to take it's course....For some reason i consider the experience that Salvia produces to be comparable to sleep paralysis, as far as finding yourself in this random terrifying reality, and feeling the presence of some sorta entity. Or even more so, i can relate the DMT experience to sleep paralysis.....The times that i have successfully realized what's going on and "let go" i have experienced a rushing sensation very very similar to the rush that DMT gives me. And a ridiculous amazing euphoria that fills every single cell in my body that's identical to that of DMT....After the "rushing" and euphoria this typically leads into the most vivid lucid dreams i've ever experienced, and even a few bizarre OBE/astral projection experiences as well.....











^^^This^^^ is pretty much along the lines of what i do...And sorta what i was trying to get at >>>>



Quote:
.....Because of this realization I was able to experience fully conscious astral projections within days of first reading about them.

When you wake up with sleep paralysis you naturally get frightened and want to fight it, but that is the worse possible thing you can do. You must accept this wonderful gift and experience it fully.

Instead of fighting it off you should immediately relax your whole body and still your mind. Soon you will feel vibrations coursing through your body that steadily increase in frequency and intensity.

This is the crucial point now because shit can get pretty weird. The vibrations are strong and loud, the feeling of not being able to move and not being in control can be overwhelming. To top it off you usually will feel like your not alone. Another presence is felt and it usually will seem to be sinister.

Ignore that shit. Don't give in or you will ruin everything. Keep relaxing and force your mind to remain still and thoughtless.

At this point you can start to use your mind to move yourself up and out. It will be smooth. You will feel yourself start to rise out of your body.

When you are still close to the physical body you will have very little control, and will most likely be blind. The number one goal is to get as far away from your body as you can, as quickly as you can.

Move up and out your window and you will feel the change as you enter the night air.




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: video on sleep paralysis and entities... this is really good [Re: openmind]
    #11079824 -

the sleep paralysis itself is not the problem... in fact I welcome it for the same reason you guys do, which is because it is THE launch pad for astral projection, I consider it a gift a gift as well... that fuckin entity on the other hand... is not a gift

why is it there only sometimes, and why do so many people see basically the same thing, especially with no 'suggestion' that this is what they'll see, as most people that get it have never heard of it before, and figure they're the only ones that are having this experience... especially that old hag, why would this 'hallucination' be so consistent in so many cases, around the globe, for thousands of years??

I've never experienced her myself, I just get that dark misty motherfucker... pain in the ass, seriously, I've never experienced terror like that in any other situation, seems like it induces it somehow, if the entity isn't there, I'm fine... the vibrations and loud noises and all that shit don't bother me one bit... but as soon as that thing rears it's ugly fuckin head, I'm absolutley terrified... everytime.. NEVER get used to it, and it's been happening to me for a good 24 years solid.

it also seems to rob me of the ability to astral project most of the time, like I'm totally stuck, no matter how hard I try to get out of my body I can't... if the entities not there, it's a piece of cake.

:shrug:


--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

Edited by LuSiD9 (12/12/11 04:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: video on sleep paralysis and entities... this is really good [Re: LuSiD9]
    #11081780 -

LuSiD9 said:
something tells me you haven't had sleep paralysis before

I do a lot of entity work myself... read the luciferian goetia if you want to know what kind of entities I'm talking about, they are dark... never had any problems with them

it's only during sleep paralysis I get these EXTREMELY negative visitations... along with thousands upon thousands of other people... communication?... yeah fuckin right... tried that route more than a few times, it's futile... if anything shit gets worse, it has no desire to communicate



My friend, negativity is a human definition.

I don't necessarily blame you though, I know the difference between sleep paralysis and Demonolatry.
"Welcome." Might be a good first step.

Have you ever met Salvia by the way? It might help you.
I wouldn't know of another method of convincing you it is possible without sounding pose-ish and/or psyche-manifesting.
(Which I'm not defending against, I don't really care about people's perception of it unless I'm trying to help them with my personal experience.)

You'll just have to take my word for it if you wish.


--------------------

Edited by Sellith (09/18/09 04:46 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: video on sleep paralysis and entities... this is really good [Re: Sellith]
    #11081797 -

Quote:
Have you ever met Salvia by the way? It might help you.



*She


And she has only helped me in the past....


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: video on sleep paralysis and entities... this is really good [Re: openmind]
    #11081801 -

openmind said:
*She


And she has only helped me in the past....



Yeah, I consciously said "it" because some people seem to find it debatable whether Salvia is "just a chemical messing with your perception".
Which is of course an irrational assumption if you've met her.

You've sparked my interest though - care to explain your situation?


--------------------

Edited by Sellith (09/18/09 04:28 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: video on sleep paralysis and entities... this is really good [Re: Sellith]
    #11081851 -

VoidMasamune said:
openmind said:
*She


And she has only helped me in the past....



Yeah, I consciously said "it" because some people seem to find it debatable whether Salvia is "just a chemical messing with your perception".
Which is of course an irrational assumption if you've met her.

You've sparked my interest though - care to explain your situation?




Yup, once you have experienced the *loving motherly presence of her it's a little harder to say  "It's just a chemical altering your perception".

*(She isn't always so loving :smirk:)


I'm actually rather tired, a little stoned at the moment, and have a long hike ahead of me tomorrow so i'm about to get some rest...I will try to explain my experience when my mind is a bit more clear and rested....


But I am going to PM you a few vids you might find interesting, rather than posting em' here and going off topic with the thread.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: video on sleep paralysis and entities... this is really good [Re: openmind]
    #11082031 -

I have also experienced sleep paralysis quite a few times.

The first time was the scariest. I "woke up" but couldn't move. I could hear someone walking up the stairs and then the footsteps came into my room and right up to my bed, but I couldn't see them. I tried to scream but nothing came out. I didn't feel like sleeping after that.

The other times weren't so scary, and after a while, I started to see if I could induce sleep paralysis, just to explore it a little further.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Does anyone experience sleep paralysis?
( 1 2 all )
swinginonspirals 5,685 26 09/28/06 06:20 PM
by LuSiD9
* Vernon Howard - Psychic Sleep. Prosgeopax 2,141 11 12/14/05 04:16 AM
by Moonshoe
* A good video clip of some UFO's Ego Death 2,721 14 04/22/06 02:15 PM
by psyillyazul
* photographic, audio and video evidence of ghosts Moonshoe 1,415 5 10/16/05 12:03 AM
by Swami
* Ufo's - NASA "lost" videos MAIA 1,786 9 05/12/06 10:11 AM
by Seuss
* the strangest thing that has ever happend to me
( 1 2 all )
Moonshoe 5,705 31 12/20/05 08:49 PM
by whythewho
* The Shadow People
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Gliders 10,632 63 04/27/10 08:06 AM
by TheMerryGangster
* Dreams recalcitrant 1,377 6 10/25/05 08:14 PM
by leery11

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Asante, Shroomism, Rose, Kickle, yogabunny, Northerner, DividedQuantum
5,546 topic views. 0 members, 6 guests and 10 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.