Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Bowels of Canada
video on sleep paralysis and entities... this is really good
    #11074931 - 09/17/09 04:23 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

something I've been dealing with my whole life.... what the fuck is with these entities??

I really just cannot accept the whole... "it's just a hallucination... all in your head" or "it's just a dream" shit...

thoughts?

--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

Edited by LuSiD9 (09/17/09 04:29 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSellith
The False Dawn
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Void Flag
Re: video on sleep paralysis and entities... this is really good [Re: LuSiD9]
    #11074941 - 09/17/09 04:30 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Don't make enemies.
Entities are not hostile by default, they have their reasons like you do.

If you have issues, be more open.

--------------------

Offlinedopestone
tryptavision
 User Gallery

Re: video on sleep paralysis and entities... this is really good [Re: Sellith]
    #11074945 - 09/17/09 04:34 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

i've experienced this three times.

once in november 07, it freaked me out so bad i left my apartment and stayed at my mom's house for three days. it made me cry.

second time in may 08, the week my mom died, i woke up paralyzed and the entity crushed my stomach.

third time was a week or two after my mom passed, in my brother's bedroom.

i didnt know about these vids. freaky....

--------------------
in general, i'm not sure if i'm indecisive or not.

OfflineSellith
The False Dawn
Female User Gallery

#11074981 - 09/17/09 05:00 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Hahaha, that Demonologist is pathetic.

--------------------

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11075009 - 09/17/09 05:22 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

VoidMasamune said:
Hahaha, that Demonologist is pathetic.

yeah.. my thoughts exactly

--------------------

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11075021 - 09/17/09 05:27 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

VoidMasamune said:
Don't make enemies.

I totally disagree... this started happening when I was 6 years old, why in the hell would an entity be that pissed at me at that age for any other reason then it's just a total prick by it's very nature?... honestly

seems to me these things just don't have peoples best interest at heart... period.

be more open??.... elaborate

--------------------

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

#11075189 - 09/17/09 07:13 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I have also been experiencing sleep paralysis for quite some time. I have actually always had interesting sleep habits/problems. Everything from night terrors, sleep walking, sleep paralysis, to vivid lucid dreaming.

The first time it happened i didn't know what to think, finding my self in this half awaken state, completely paralyzed, struggling to mutter out help, and having the presence of something completely dark & sinister right in my face....It was easily one of the single most frightening experiences of my life. I wasn't able to get back to sleep for the rest of the night, and wasn't sure how to explain to someone what i went through. After doing some research i found out i wasn't alone....

I notice i experience SP more often when i am under stress, something dramatic in life is going on, or when my sleep habits get out of whack (which is often :rolleyes: ). Or when i am sleeping in an unfamiliar setting, which is even worse when this happens.

As terrifying and intense the experience can be, i have learned to except it, calm my self, and let it engulf me. Though it is still often hard to realize what's going on and the panic & feeling of helplessness sets in....

But i would say my use of psychedelics has really helped me in this area, of letting go and allowing what ever is going on to take it's course....For some reason i consider the experience that Salvia produces to be comparable to sleep paralysis, as far as finding yourself in this random terrifying reality, and feeling the presence of some sorta entity. Or even more so, i can relate the DMT experience to sleep paralysis.....The times that i have successfully realized what's going on and "let go" i have experienced a rushing sensation very very similar to the rush that DMT gives me. And a ridiculous amazing euphoria that fills every single cell in my body that's identical to that of DMT....After the "rushing" and euphoria this typically leads into the most vivid lucid dreams i've ever experienced, and even a few bizarre OBE/astral projection experiences as well.....

From what i understand almost everyone will go through SP at least once in their life. I really enjoy talking to others that have had SP problems. Things that happen while we are "sleeping" really gets my curiosity going.....

And thanks for the vids, never seen em' before.

--------------------

Offlineivander
Paragon of Animal
Male

#11075227 - 09/17/09 07:38 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

It seems they have some interest in you, of which you are not familiar.
Be more open in - communication, ask them of their purpose, look for answers, and if you do not like the presence, demand of them to leave you.

They may be pricks by nature, but that is no reason of your harassment, they have reasons, and if you found out that same reason I think your problem will resolve.
And also feel the presence, does it push you more negative or positive, comfortable or not.

And keep in mind that these negative entities are tricksters in nature, so I think you are facing a major thought-emotional challenges and dilemmas in your life. Might be wrong as well, but listening your inner guide, heart, instinct... might lead you out from same...

Will check out those videos later. :wink:

--------------------
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. - Nietzsche

I've never faked a sarcasm in my life. True story.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#11075230 - 09/17/09 07:39 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

VoidMasamune said:
Don't make enemies.

i think her entites are manifestations of her psyche

anywho i havent had sleep paralisis in a years. using ayahuasca and gaining way more control of the metaphysical got rid of it

i used to get the chest pain but also when not in that state. my girl friend at the time was the cause it was a stress related panic attack and she cause the sleep paralisis with her dark demonic powers also did the dark vader choke thing to me

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Edited by thedudenj (09/17/09 07:50 AM)

OfflineSellith
The False Dawn
Female User Gallery

Re: video on sleep paralysis and entities... this is really good [Re: ivander]
    #11075265 - 09/17/09 08:01 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

LuSiD9 said:
seems to me these things just don't have peoples best interest at heart... period.

You have just explained it yourself already, it's your own choice but I personally have less preconceptions.

Quote:

ivander said:
Be more open in - communication, ask them of their purpose, look for answers, and if you do not like the presence, demand of them to leave you.

They may be pricks by nature, but that is no reason of your harassment, they have reasons, and if you found out that same reason I think your problem will resolve.

Basically.

I've never met a prick by nature entity though, but I won't deny their existence either.

--------------------

OfflinejivJaN
yes
Male User Gallery

#11077525 - 09/17/09 03:23 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

just marking so i can watch later.

--------------------

---------------------

All my posts in this forum are strictly fictional.
They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11077841 - 09/17/09 04:04 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

VoidMasamune said:
Quote:

LuSiD9 said:

You have just explained it yourself already, it's your own choice but I personally have less preconceptions.

Quote:

ivander said:

Basically.

I've never met a prick by nature entity though, but I won't deny their existence either.

something tells me you haven't had sleep paralysis before

I do a lot of entity work myself... read the luciferian goetia if you want to know what kind of entities I'm talking about, they are dark... never had any problems with them

it's only during sleep paralysis I get these EXTREMELY negative visitations... along with thousands upon thousands of other people... communication?... yeah fuckin right... tried that route more than a few times, it's futile... if anything shit gets worse, it has no desire to communicate

demand it to leave me?... again, yeah right....

I said in a thread earlier about SP... that astral combat (as corny as that sounds) seems to be my only option, which does actually work quite well, it actually fucked off for a good 3 months after I showed it I'm willing and able to try and fight back... only problem is I have to be able to be out of my body to do that... a state SP is perfect for, only problem is, a lot of the time I have SP AND the entity is there, it's absolutely impossible to get out

--------------------

Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Loc: Behind the Redwoods
    #11079286 - 09/17/09 07:39 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Here's a post I made about this in my journal that you all might find interesting.

Quote:

FractalDust said:
I've experienced sleep paralysis all my life since I was young. For many years I felt just like you and didn't know what was happening and would get scared and fight it.

About 13 years ago I started reading about astral projection and was reminded of these night terrors I would experience and soon realized that they were related.

Because of this realization I was able to experience fully conscious astral projections within days of first reading about them.

When you wake up with sleep paralysis you naturally get frightened and want to fight it, but that is the worse possible thing you can do. You must accept this wonderful gift and experience it fully.

Instead of fighting it off you should immediately relax your whole body and still your mind. Soon you will feel vibrations coursing through your body that steadily increase in frequency and intensity.

This is the crucial point now because shit can get pretty weird. The vibrations are strong and loud, the feeling of not being able to move and not being in control can be overwhelming. To top it off you usually will feel like your not alone. Another presence is felt and it usually will seem to be sinister.

Ignore that shit. Don't give in or you will ruin everything. Keep relaxing and force your mind to remain still and thoughtless.

At this point you can start to use your mind to move yourself up and out. It will be smooth. You will feel yourself start to rise out of your body.

When you are still close to the physical body you will have very little control, and will most likely be blind. The number one goal is to get as far away from your body as you can, as quickly as you can.

Move up and out your window and you will feel the change as you enter the night air.

Now one of two things will happen, and I haven't learned how to control this even after all these years of conscious astral projection.

You will either stay in the etheric realm where you can still see your body, house and neighborhood, and can explore the earth-realm in real time.

Or you will be transported to the astral plane. If this happens you will find ourself in a brand new world you have never been to. This is where it gets good. You can fly around and explore, meet beings, get lost in buildings, dig in the dirt, drink the rain, swim the ocean and fly deep into the sky. Anything is possible, and you are just as conscious as you are right now reading this, but you are on another planet, in a different dimension.

Don't fight sleep paralysis. You have a gift. Many people practice their whole life to experience this and either it takes years of dedication, or they give up. You and anyone else who experience involuntary sleep paralysis are blessed.

I realized this years ago, and am forever grateful for this gift.

--------------------

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: video on sleep paralysis and entities... this is really good [Re: openmind]
    #11079450 - 09/17/09 07:57 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

openmind said:
.....As terrifying and intense the experience can be, i have learned to except it, calm my self, and let it engulf me. Though it is still often hard to realize what's going on and the panic & feeling of helplessness sets in....

But i would say my use of psychedelics has really helped me in this area, of letting go and allowing what ever is going on to take it's course....For some reason i consider the experience that Salvia produces to be comparable to sleep paralysis, as far as finding yourself in this random terrifying reality, and feeling the presence of some sorta entity. Or even more so, i can relate the DMT experience to sleep paralysis.....The times that i have successfully realized what's going on and "let go" i have experienced a rushing sensation very very similar to the rush that DMT gives me. And a ridiculous amazing euphoria that fills every single cell in my body that's identical to that of DMT....After the "rushing" and euphoria this typically leads into the most vivid lucid dreams i've ever experienced, and even a few bizarre OBE/astral projection experiences as well.....

^^^This^^^ is pretty much along the lines of what i do...And sorta what i was trying to get at >>>>

Quote:

.....Because of this realization I was able to experience fully conscious astral projections within days of first reading about them.

When you wake up with sleep paralysis you naturally get frightened and want to fight it, but that is the worse possible thing you can do. You must accept this wonderful gift and experience it fully.

Instead of fighting it off you should immediately relax your whole body and still your mind. Soon you will feel vibrations coursing through your body that steadily increase in frequency and intensity.

This is the crucial point now because shit can get pretty weird. The vibrations are strong and loud, the feeling of not being able to move and not being in control can be overwhelming. To top it off you usually will feel like your not alone. Another presence is felt and it usually will seem to be sinister.

Ignore that shit. Don't give in or you will ruin everything. Keep relaxing and force your mind to remain still and thoughtless.

At this point you can start to use your mind to move yourself up and out. It will be smooth. You will feel yourself start to rise out of your body.

When you are still close to the physical body you will have very little control, and will most likely be blind. The number one goal is to get as far away from your body as you can, as quickly as you can.

Move up and out your window and you will feel the change as you enter the night air.

--------------------

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11079824 - 09/17/09 08:49 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

the sleep paralysis itself is not the problem... in fact I welcome it for the same reason you guys do, which is because it is THE launch pad for astral projection, I consider it a gift a gift as well... that fuckin entity on the other hand... is not a gift

why is it there only sometimes, and why do so many people see basically the same thing, especially with no 'suggestion' that this is what they'll see, as most people that get it have never heard of it before, and figure they're the only ones that are having this experience... especially that old hag, why would this 'hallucination' be so consistent in so many cases, around the globe, for thousands of years??

I've never experienced her myself, I just get that dark misty motherfucker... pain in the ass, seriously, I've never experienced terror like that in any other situation, seems like it induces it somehow, if the entity isn't there, I'm fine... the vibrations and loud noises and all that shit don't bother me one bit... but as soon as that thing rears it's ugly fuckin head, I'm absolutley terrified... everytime.. NEVER get used to it, and it's been happening to me for a good 24 years solid.

it also seems to rob me of the ability to astral project most of the time, like I'm totally stuck, no matter how hard I try to get out of my body I can't... if the entities not there, it's a piece of cake.

:shrug:

--------------------

Edited by LuSiD9 (12/12/11 04:49 PM)

OfflineSellith
The False Dawn
Female User Gallery

#11081780 - 09/18/09 03:52 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

LuSiD9 said:

I do a lot of entity work myself... read the luciferian goetia if you want to know what kind of entities I'm talking about, they are dark... never had any problems with them

it's only during sleep paralysis I get these EXTREMELY negative visitations... along with thousands upon thousands of other people... communication?... yeah fuckin right... tried that route more than a few times, it's futile... if anything shit gets worse, it has no desire to communicate

My friend, negativity is a human definition.

I don't necessarily blame you though, I know the difference between sleep paralysis and Demonolatry.
"Welcome." Might be a good first step.

Have you ever met Salvia by the way? It might help you.
I wouldn't know of another method of convincing you it is possible without sounding pose-ish and/or psyche-manifesting.
(Which I'm not defending against, I don't really care about people's perception of it unless I'm trying to help them with my personal experience.)

You'll just have to take my word for it if you wish.

--------------------

Edited by Sellith (09/18/09 04:46 AM)

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

#11081797 - 09/18/09 04:14 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

*She

And she has only helped me in the past....

--------------------

OfflineSellith
The False Dawn
Female User Gallery

#11081801 - 09/18/09 04:21 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

openmind said:
*She

Yeah, I consciously said "it" because some people seem to find it debatable whether Salvia is "just a chemical messing with your perception".
Which is of course an irrational assumption if you've met her.

You've sparked my interest though - care to explain your situation?

--------------------

Edited by Sellith (09/18/09 04:28 AM)

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

#11081851 - 09/18/09 04:53 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

VoidMasamune said:
Quote:

openmind said:
*She

Yeah, I consciously said "it" because some people seem to find it debatable whether Salvia is "just a chemical messing with your perception".
Which is of course an irrational assumption if you've met her.

You've sparked my interest though - care to explain your situation?

Yup, once you have experienced the *loving motherly presence of her it's a little harder to say  "It's just a chemical altering your perception".

*(She isn't always so loving :smirk:)

I'm actually rather tired, a little stoned at the moment, and have a long hike ahead of me tomorrow so i'm about to get some rest...I will try to explain my experience when my mind is a bit more clear and rested....

But I am going to PM you a few vids you might find interesting, rather than posting em' here and going off topic with the thread.

--------------------

OfflineXXXguntherXXX
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#11082031 - 09/18/09 06:37 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I have also experienced sleep paralysis quite a few times.

The first time was the scariest. I "woke up" but couldn't move. I could hear someone walking up the stairs and then the footsteps came into my room and right up to my bed, but I couldn't see them. I tried to scream but nothing came out. I didn't feel like sleeping after that.

The other times weren't so scary, and after a while, I started to see if I could induce sleep paralysis, just to explore it a little further.

Offlinedopestone
tryptavision
 User Gallery

#11082207 - 09/18/09 07:45 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

LuSiD9 said:

I've never experienced her myself, I just get that dark misty motherfucker...

yeah, only had the pleasure of meeting mr. tall dark and handsome. i had no idea a lot of people experience him like i did. the third time, i remember waking up in my brother's room, and i could hear my family talking upstairs, whatever it was was in bed with me holding on to me real tight and in my paralyzed state i was able to crawl all the way to the stairway....

when i cried out though, nothing came out...like gasps, my family would have heard me if i could scream for help...but it was just gasps, i remember feeling like it was wrapped around my back and was holding me back and probably had its hand over my mouth.

this was the third time, and the second time i was able to move, albeit very slowly and with a lot of struggle. i was able to wake up once i reached the stairway maybe 15 feet away from the bed, and i was back in my brother's bed.

mind you this was about a week after my mom passed away, she was killed by her horse. the second visit i got from this creature was 4 days prior to her death, and he crushed my stomach during paralysis, once my body was mangled, i escaped my body and ran for my window. having my stomach crushed by him was strange and i told two friends about this the next day, i explained how the "entity" was large and black just like i had seen him the first time, but this time he showed me how my mother was going to die.

anyone else experience these visits as premonitions? these three experiences with entities alone have left me traumatized. it's a serious topic that i haven't been able to talk about, so i'm glad there's other people here who have been through it.

coupled with my mother's violent sudden death, it just adds to the terror i feel from them. my dreams are also very lucid now, i am constantly in contact with strange creatures in my dreams, but not the "entity" himself.

i should add that at the time of my first visit in november 2007, i was doing DMT about twice a day, in solitude, in the dark. i made contact with a lot of beings, and towards my mom's passing a lot of these creatures weren't the friendliest of D-Town residents. I loved the scare factor, being alone in the dark with no senses and to be whisked away to these alien hellish landscapes, until they started affecting my reality.

I could feel them touch me, they would possess my animals, and just generally mess with me. I was visited by a self proclaimed Shaman, she did some strange hand signals before she had me do a DMT guiding for her, and a storm blew into my street and blew down all the power lines and trees and sent all my patio furniture flying a few hundred yards.

these experiences have made me terrified of DMT, and I haven't made it in over a year. I got carried away, if that's possible. i used to love the thrill of visiting these scary fucking places but now, i spend my shroom trips hanging out with my cats and listening to good music.

so weird...so creepy. makes you wonder about religion, God, all that crazy stuff.

any of you ever experience the confusions? during DMT or mush? i feel like that terrifying feeling of endless confusion is probably what Hell is really like, our lives are a test to find balance in our minds and soul, so that when we pass to the other side, we can make sense of what's going on.

i'm guessing most people are young souls, get caught up in perpetual confusion until they're sorted back into the system to give it another go.

but that entity, shadow person, creature....whatever he was....he was pure evil.

--------------------
in general, i'm not sure if i'm indecisive or not.

OfflineAcid_Raindrops
We're all mad here.

Re: video on sleep paralysis and entities... this is really good [Re: dopestone]
    #11082310 - 09/18/09 08:32 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I have have had a visit from multiple entities that took the form of animals, feline like creatures that I could see only see very clearly in a very dim/dark room. As they walked closer to a light, like the light coming from my bedroom doorway, they would slowly fade until invisible.

I will also note, that these entities did not look like normal felines, it would be extremely hard for me to recall their characteristics, but it looked extraterrestrial and when these entities were far away they would be extremely large, as I came closer they would shrink.

I was TERRIFIED at first as to why these entities were here, what they wanted. But when I realized they were not here to hurt me, I decided I must accept them so I sat down in the middle of the dark room and watched them, when I tried to reach my hand out to them, they would shrink and melt down into the carpet with a look of HORROR on their face.

This lasted until morning, then my black cat got ran over by my dad. Early the prior night before I noticed the presense of this entities, I was was having closed eyed scenes of my dad going out to his vehicle and back in as well. 

Never had these entities visit me after this.

I am not trolling by the way and this was very real, I was talking to my girlfriend on MSN while this was happening, and she was there the next day when my dad came in and said he ran over our cat.

I probably never hallucinated since I was a kid, and then it was only auditory.. Come to think of it, I had that cat since I was a kid too. Coincidence? I don't think so, but to each their own.

Edited by Acid_Raindrops (09/18/09 08:37 AM)

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: video on sleep paralysis and entities... this is really good [Re: dopestone]
    #11083980 - 09/18/09 02:35 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

dopestone said:
Quote:

LuSiD9 said:

i was able to crawl all the way to the stairway....

when i cried out though, nothing came out...like gasps, my family would have heard me if i could scream for help...but it was just gasps, i remember feeling like it was wrapped around my back and was holding me back and probably had its hand over my mouth.

this was the third time, and the second time i was able to move, albeit very slowly and with a lot of struggle. i was able to wake up once i reached the stairway maybe 15 feet away from the bed, and i was back in my brother's bed.

but that entity, shadow person, creature....whatever he was....he was pure evil.

you left your body... that wasn't your physical body crawling around, SP is good for that

and I totally agree with that last comment without a doubt.... if evil does exsist outside the eye of the beholder... that's a prime example of it right there.

--------------------

Edited by LuSiD9 (09/18/09 02:44 PM)

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11084020 - 09/18/09 02:42 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

VoidMasamune said:
Quote:

LuSiD9 said:

My friend, negativity is a human definition.

I don't necessarily blame you though, I know the difference between sleep paralysis and Demonolatry.
"Welcome." Might be a good first step.

I wouldn't know of another method of convincing you it is possible without sounding pose-ish and/or psyche-manifesting.
(Which I'm not defending against, I don't really care about people's perception of it unless I'm trying to help them with my personal experience.)

You'll just have to take my word for it if you wish.

I do know what you're saying.... but really, saying welcome isn't gonna change anything... like I said, I've tried that approach... but believe me, this thing isn't interested one bit in making friends.... I've been dealing with this fucker(s?) for a fuckin long time... as intriguing as I find these entities, I also have no fucking desire to try and make friends.

and yes, I'm very familiar with salvia, been in that realm well over a hundred times... it is almost reminiscent of sleep paralysis, from the sounds of it so is 5-meo-DMT, a compound I'll be working with in the near future.

--------------------

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11084150 - 09/18/09 03:04 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

dopestone said:
Quote:

LuSiD9 said:

mind you this was about a week after my mom passed away, she was killed by her horse. the second visit i got from this creature was 4 days prior to her death, and he crushed my stomach during paralysis, once my body was mangled, i escaped my body and ran for my window. having my stomach crushed by him was strange and i told two friends about this the next day, i explained how the "entity" was large and black just like i had seen him the first time, but this time he showed me how my mother was going to die.

anyone else experience these visits as premonitions? these three experiences with entities alone have left me traumatized. it's a serious topic that i haven't been able to talk about, so i'm glad there's other people here who have been through it.

wow... missed that the first time I read your post... sorry to hear that... that's some crazy shit

I've never had the entity show me any premonitions myself.

and yeah, you're definitely not alone... I was in that same boat until I was about 14 or 15, that's when i finaly started talking about it with other people... just so happens the first person I brought it up to had experienced it just as often as me... so that was a relief, then I found out many more people were having the same experiences, entity and all... just never talked about it.

--------------------

OfflinejivJaN
yes
Male User Gallery

#11084602 - 09/18/09 04:41 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

This is how i look at sleep paralysis.

Imagine the spirit as having millions of tentacles , connected to the body and animating it.
Then.. imagine these tentacles disconnecting from the body , without the spirit leaving it.

The separate entity many people experience.. IS the body :smile:
It has a consciousness of its own.
Sort of like what we tend to call the ego.
In that sense.. you can look at the 'shadow man' as a representation of your own shadow self.

Which isnt to say that certain entities , if they are 'around' wont take advantage of the situation and attempt to frighten you as well , while you are locked in this position.

But that is something i havent experienced.

What did happen to me is the following :

I was dreaming.. lucid.
With an old friend from school that we used to call 'CIA'
not because of the intelligence agency.. i am from another country , so it had a completely different meaning attached to it...
nevertheless i take the symbolism in the dream to represent , what the three letter mean to me NOW.
I was sitting by my friend that was staring at a big closet.
I asked him : what are we doing ?
he said : .. looking at this closet

?? :smile:

all of the sudden .. i caught something with the corner of my eye , passing the door to my right. A human figure..
kind of like in those scary movies when you just see them pass by very quickly.
i was not frightened.. and i kept looking in that direction , only to see a very tall chubby man step into the room .. and start looking at the fucking closet along with my friend.

Puzzled with the bizarreness of the situation i asked my friend : Do you see this guy ?
No : he responded calmly..
All of the sudden .. i started seeing a number of very strange objects in the room , that also, only i could see.. and this was accompanied by a voice.
IT spoke : You can see.. what others cannot !

Immediately my eyes started closing on me , resulting in blurred vision.
I didnt like this , and i started trying to open my eyes and keep them open with my hands.

I awoke in a sitting position with my hands on my head... staring directly into this black creature.
I kept staring.. without a thought in my mind.
It was just.. that kind of moment.
I thought of nothing... felt nothing.
He ran away FAST.
Crawling on my wall and into a whole that leads to the attic.
Never saw him again.

I went back to sleep trying to find him.. but with no success.

hehehe..

if it is black... then it must be holding the light for itself...absorbing it.. kind of like a black hole.
so..why would you give it any of your own ?
hehehehe..

imagine every emotion being light...
whatever you feel or think - he takes it.
it is the price of interaction.

but.. in order to get a reaction out of you.. it must give some of its own.
the only way to get the entity unwilling to continue with the interaction.. is if you dont react.
By doing that.. you actually kind of rip him off

but hey.. it is the price he pays for fucking with you  :smile:

--------------------

---------------------

All my posts in this forum are strictly fictional.
They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: video on sleep paralysis and entities... this is really good [Re: jivJaN]
    #11097556 - 09/20/09 10:02 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

In that sense.. you can look at the 'shadow man' as a representation of your own shadow self

personally I really don't think so, my shadow doesn't scare me like that, I know it well :tongue:

Quote:

Which isnt to say that certain entities , if they are 'around' wont take advantage of the situation and attempt to frighten you as well , while you are locked in this position.

that sounds more likely

Quote:

why would you give it any of your own ?

I don't... it's more like a robbing

Quote:

but.. in order to get a reaction out of you.. it must give some of its own.
the only way to get the entity unwilling to continue with the interaction.. is if you dont react.
By doing that.. you actually kind of rip him off

I think me and you have talked about this a little more in depth in a different sleep paralysis thread...

not giving it any attention is absolutley impossible

kicking it's astral ass worked like a charm (went away for quite awhile just recently it decided to show it's ugly fucking mug again) ... but, again, in order to do that effectivley, I have to be outside my body, which is damn near impossible when it's around for some reason, it's like it 'binds' me to my physical body

--------------------

Offlinejonnyjonjonjon
CrackBadger
 User Gallery

Loc: The Pharm
    #11099595 - 09/21/09 10:45 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

OP: do you get scared when theres entities messing with you while your paralyzed? Sometimes I pull myself outta paralysis cuz I get scared thinking that some entity a 1000 times more intelligent than me has some hidden agenda that involves messing with me while I'm paralyzed. When I think of them as hallucinations I never feel the need to pull myself outta paralysis therefore learn much more about what it is. Sometimes for little or no reason I get scared shitless when in this paralysis state.

--------------------
Mother goose said to the swan "Is that PCP your cooking?" and the swan replied "Yes, yes it is.

Edited by jonnyjonjonjon (09/21/09 11:00 AM)

Offlinejonnyjonjonjon
CrackBadger
 User Gallery

#11099603 - 09/21/09 10:47 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

VoidMasamune said:
Don't make enemies.

You've obviously never been molested by these things. Its hard not to go hostile against these things when they're molesting you haha. I know whatever happens in sleep paralysis can't kill me or even injure me so nothing bothers me but getting sodomized its hard not to be bothered by it. I strangled one of them for feeling me up. Its disturbing shit I felt a hand on my gooch (area between the balls and ass), something no male should ever experience. Strangling it did the trick though. Usually an elbow or a reverse headbutt gets rid of them but when I got the hand in the gooch I was obliged to strangle the bastard.

The woman in that video obviously hasn't had sleep paralysis often. If she did she'd know its hard to breathe no matter what happens. I never have this old hag sitting on my chest (I'd strangle the bitch) but I have trouble breathing every time. It makes sense because most of our bodies shutdown including our chest muscles that we use to expand the capacity of our lungs. When we're asleep we don't breathe half as much as we do when we're awake.

Fuckin good documentary though. I feel like a right mad bastard in the sense that its usually me assaulting the entities not the other way around. Mine aren't half as bad as what this womans talking about though. These things mess with me in real subtle and seemingly sinister ways like prodding me in the back with a spike and the spike just stays there. They're never aggressive its usually me that attacks them with my imaginary elbow or strangulation.

Heres an interesting experiment. Next time your having a bout of sleep paralysis purposefully leave an objecting touching you then drift into sleep paralysis and see what the sensation morphs into. How many times have you all had sleep paralysis? I've probably had it around 5000 times. I've seen so much different shit in it I seriously think its something more complex than "an entity messing with you". Its way beyond any entity in my opinion. It is scary shit though I'm not denying that. Scares the living fuck outta me sometimes because I get this instant flood of dread for no logical reason before I perceive any entities.

Haha oh my god

4:12
I've been molested by these bastards but I should consider myself lucky I've never been raped hahaha.

--------------------
Mother goose said to the swan "Is that PCP your cooking?" and the swan replied "Yes, yes it is.

Edited by jonnyjonjonjon (09/21/09 11:30 AM)

Offlinejonnyjonjonjon
CrackBadger
 User Gallery

Re: video on sleep paralysis and entities... this is really good [Re: jonnyjonjonjon]
    #11099859 - 09/21/09 11:44 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Fuck on video 3 if the priest and that guys girlfriend are telling the truth then this shit is real. The priest said he could feel vibrations. My whole head starts pulsing when I start getting bouts of it. Like the priest says these things aren't necessarily malevolent. They're just different. What the hell do they want and why do we attract them and why do I attract them when I'm on opiates haha. I should mention that last night I could hear noises when I was 100% awake. Things tapping around the room. Very normal sounding taps but things don't just tap for no reason. The sleep paralysis I had last night wasn't scary at all though and the entity didn't seem evil at all. Holy shit "they're gonna poke you, they're gonna prod you, all they are are scare tactics" thats exactly what happens to me and I've always thought of them as fear tactics. I'm sleep deprived now so I'm probably gonna have it when I go to sleep tonight. Has anyone else here tried fighting with them? It actually works sometimes. Its all imaginary I strangle them with my imaginary arms but sometimes it works. They disappear. Tonight I'm gonna try the faith approach. I'll ask Jesus or God for help and see what happens.

Like I said though when I view them as hallucinations they're not malevolent at all they're just sensations. Maybe they adapt to what we think of them.

--------------------

Edited by jonnyjonjonjon (09/21/09 12:08 PM)

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: video on sleep paralysis and entities... this is really good [Re: jonnyjonjonjon]
    #11103881 - 09/21/09 11:14 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

jonnyjonjonjon said:
Quote:

VoidMasamune said:
Don't make enemies.

You've obviously never been molested by these things. 

--------------------

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11104152 - 09/21/09 11:51 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

jonnyjonjonjon said:
OP: do you get scared when theres entities messing with you while your paralyzed? 

terrified dude... seriously... this comes as a suprise to most people who know me well and what I'm about, but I really mean it when NOTHING in this life scares me like that, and that's saying A LOT

Quote:

When I think of them as hallucinations I never feel the need to pull myself outta paralysis

I can't pull myself outta paralysis when this happens... not always, but probably 90% of the time

I've tried the whole "this thing is a hallucination, it doesn't exsist outside my own imagination" way of looking at it many o times... and everytime it seems to remind me that is definetly not the case... will I elaborate?.. no thank you

Quote:

What the hell do they want and why do we attract them?

I've been trying to figure that out for a very long time

Quote:

I strangle them with my imaginary arms but sometimes it works. They disappear

like I said earlier in this thread, and a couple other ones... that does work... dont 'accept it as part of yourself'... don't 'try and make freinds with it' besause YOU CANT... beat the shit out of it!... it's a very empowering feeling... like kicking the shit out of an astral bully :lol: 

I mean I know it cant't hurt me physically... but still, the shit that thing can do too you're mind is rather impressive, it's hard to grow the balls to fight back.. and it'll do everything in it's power(which is a lot)to remind you that you're a helpless little human who is a total wuss compared to it...

Quote:

Tonight I'm gonna try the faith approach. I'll ask Jesus or God for help and see what happens.

tell me how that goes

I personaly lost all faith at a very young age, because of that method... I used to ask the FUCK outta 'god' and 'jesus' for help, as I was SURE it was the devil..  it only got worse... thanks jesus :rolls eyes:

I found that demonologist was a complete crock of shit... made me wonder how much money he makes by exploiting peoples beliefs and using the good old placebo effect masked as the salvation of god as a mask... I guess if he's making people happier, it's not so bad... but really... I didn't like the guy one bit... reminded me of an oldschool spiritualist or something :tongue:

I'm tempted to look him up..

--------------------

OfflineSellith
The False Dawn
Female User Gallery

#11104992 - 09/22/09 04:47 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

hahahahaha, Jesus.

Get a grip man.

Organized religion is a scam. It's a tool used by politicians, liars and control freaks to divide people into groups, thus making them easier to control. If religion was man made, it would look exactly like it does... Self-righteous, corrupt and constantly trying to push their ridiculous belief systems on other people.

Did it cross your mind that perhaps they don't bother those who don't try to fucking strangle them with astral arms as much?

--------------------

Edited by Sellith (09/22/09 04:53 AM)

Offlinejonnyjonjonjon
CrackBadger
 User Gallery

#11105225 - 09/22/09 07:36 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

LuSiD9 said:
terrified dude... seriously... this comes as a suprise to most people who know me well and what I'm about, but I really mean it when NOTHING in this life scares me like that, and that's saying A LOT

Theres another thing we have in common. I'm near fearless I'm not afraid of dying, getting seriously injured or really anything in life but when I find myself in this paralysis state it scares the living shit out of me. Not always but when I think that theres some kinda hyperdimensional entity messing with me it terrifies me. People think I'm all brave and fearless and sometimes I believe it myself too but sleep paralysis shows me I'm not.

Quote:

LuSiD9 said:
I can't pull myself outta paralysis when this happens... not always, but probably 90% of the time

I can do it every time but it takes serious effort and determination because I don't just pull myself out of it instantly I have to struggle for at least a minute to regain motor functions. The fear is always enough of a motivator.

Quote:

LuSiD9 said:
I've tried the whole "this thing is a hallucination, it doesn't exsist outside my own imagination" way of looking at it many o times... and everytime it seems to remind me that is definetly not the case... will I elaborate?.. no thank you

Yeah unfortunately the same has happened to me a lot of times. Sometimes I pickup information psychically it comes as this instant flash just as I start drifting into sleep. Also one night 2 people in my family had sleep paralysis the same night I happened to have it out of the blue. Neither of them had ever had sleep paralysis before. They seem to be so meticulous at setting all the right conditions to make me uneasy. Like I said very little scares me but these "hallucinations" or whatever the hell they are obvious know well how to put me in a state of despair. They ALWAYS come from behind and they do just the right things to make me feel uneasy like hugging me (I can't really describe how menacing that is), or molesting me. Worst thing thats happened so far is I got a finger up the ass. I was thinking "oh god whats gonna be next" haha.

Quote:

LuSiD9 said:
I've been trying to figure that out for a very long time

It sounds egotistical but I have a feeling its because we're so invulnerable to ordinary they're there to show us that they can still get at us and we have vulnerabilities that we haven't even comprehended yet. It always happens to me when I'm feeling invincible in life then along comes sleep paralysis to gimme a reality check.

Quote:

LuSiD9 said:
like I said earlier in this thread, and a couple other ones... that does work... dont 'accept it as part of yourself'... don't 'try and make freinds with it' besause YOU CANT... beat the shit out of it!... it's a very empowering feeling... like kicking the shit out of an astral bully :lol:

Yeah its funny isn't it the way this actually works. Usually when I read about this stuff people will say "do not fight them" or "send them love". They clearly haven't encountered these things. Its like real life if you don't fight back your just gonna keep getting the shit kicked out of you but if you fight back theres a good chance you'll win.

Quote:

LuSiD9 said:
I mean I know it cant't hurt me physically... but still, the shit that thing can do too you're mind is rather impressive, it's hard to grow the balls to fight back.. and it'll do everything in it's power(which is a lot)to remind you that you're a helpless little human who is a total wuss compared to it...

My sentiments EXACTLY. If theres a vulnerability they'll find it. The strange part is they seem to go through an array of things which usually don't bother me like I get a dog biting my foot (I just kick it), or a cat clawing me (doesn't bother me at all), then they'll prod me in the back, its like a spike that goes into my back and stays there, then they'll hug me, and when all else fails they molest me and that always bothers me. Being passive is what makes us vulnerable in my opinion. Sometimes I attack them every chance I get and I drift right into a lucid dream. Its with my imaginary arms too so thats a clear indication its all in the mind. Maybe they're my astral hands I was using I don't know.

Quote:

LuSiD9 said:
Quote:

Tonight I'm gonna try the faith approach. I'll ask Jesus or God for help and see what happens.

tell me how that goes

Tried a different approach I just went into it looking for a fight and there was NOTHING to be found. I just had all the weird phenomena like high pitch screeching sounds and feeling like my face was caving in but no entities.

Quote:

LuSiD9 said:
I personaly lost all faith at a very young age, because of that method... I used to ask the FUCK outta 'god' and 'jesus' for help, as I was SURE it was the devil..  it only got worse... thanks jesus :rolls eyes:

I found that demonologist was a complete crock of shit... made me wonder how much money he makes by exploiting peoples beliefs and using the good old placebo effect masked as the salvation of god as a mask... I guess if he's making people happier, it's not so bad... but really... I didn't like the guy one bit... reminded me of an oldschool spiritualist or something :tongue:

I'm tempted to look him up..

Yeah I'm fairly sure its just the belief that matters. Native Americans have been dealing with all this shit for thousands of years before ever even hearing of Jesus. I think you just have to have faith in something. Anything that you can truly believe will help you. It might as well be yourself. Its hard to truly believe that we're invincible but as far as sleep paralysis is concerned we are. Just go on the offensive and know if these things can mess with you you can mess with them. Thats the only thing that works for me. Who was the demonologist? The guy who setup the video camera and recorded what happened to the Hawaiian looking guy? Didn't know he was a demonologist but it seems to be a reoccuring theme that these demonologists would have the person believe that accepting Jesus is the only way out of the problem. Can't help but think they're full of shit but if it works for them fuck it why not.

--------------------

Edited by jonnyjonjonjon (09/22/09 08:41 AM)

Offlinejonnyjonjonjon
CrackBadger
 User Gallery

#11105239 - 09/22/09 07:42 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

VoidMasamune said:
hahahahaha, Jesus.

Get a grip man.

Organized religion is a scam. It's a tool used by politicians, liars and control freaks to divide people into groups, thus making them easier to control. If religion was man made, it would look exactly like it does... Self-righteous, corrupt and constantly trying to push their ridiculous belief systems on other people.

Did it cross your mind that perhaps they don't bother those who don't try to fucking strangle them with astral arms as much?

Yeah I know but when people say something works I like to test it out for myself. These things have been messing with me since I was a kid and its only in the past few years I've got violent with them and thats the only way I've ever beat them. They're pretty fuckin good at playing mind games I can't beat them in that area. When I strangle them or elbow them they stop bothering me haha. When I stay passive they molest me and mess with me for so long that 80% of the time I just decide to pull myself out of paralysis because its too much trouble. Do you even have sleep paralysis on a regular basis? It doesn't sound to me like you've encountered these things. In my experience being passive gets you prodded, molested and messed with in a million different ways to make you afraid and feel uneasy and being aggressive gets rid of them. I think its a lot like real life. Petty thugs often go after people they think will just hand over the money and if they see your more than willing to put up a fight they'll just go to the next person because your more trouble than its worth to mug.

One thing I've been pondering is maybe these things want us to leave our bodies. Its like they setup a roadblock between wake and sleep and give you a perfect opportunity to leave your body. I dunno if I wanna leave my body in a situation like that though cuz for all I know that could be setting the stage for possession. I've heard about things like walk-ins but have no idea what one would do if another entity took their body while it was unoccupied. How would you go about taking it back?

BTW just found this video

--------------------

Edited by jonnyjonjonjon (09/22/09 09:00 AM)

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11109495 - 09/22/09 09:59 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Usually when I read about this stuff people will say "do not fight them" or "send them love". They clearly haven't encountered these things

:yesnod:

very glad to know someone else is on the same page :wink:

if i could give you a five shroom ratings I would... but I alreeady did :lol:

--------------------

OfflineGoat Boy
Psychonaut
Male

Loc: Everywhere and no where
    #11110853 - 09/23/09 03:51 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks a lot for posting, very interesting and scary. Thankfully I haven't had any of the entity experiences, not that I can remember anyway.

Offlinejonnyjonjonjon
CrackBadger
 User Gallery

Re: video on sleep paralysis and entities... this is really good [Re: Goat Boy]
    #11157738 - 09/30/09 02:47 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Last night I was fully conscious of the whole process of me starting to dream and just as I started dreaming of white water rapids something woke me up and scared the shit out of me. It was whispering in my ears and terrorizing me and I woke up screaming. I badly needed to sleep at that point because I had to get up the next morning so I went back to get some revenge and thats when I made the mother of all realizations. I know exactly what happens every night when I go to sleep. I know exactly how I start dreaming. Its this random cue that the brain gives me and if I go along with the cue I start dreaming. It starts sending these EXTREMELY random irrational thoughts and if I treat these thoughts as normal rational thoughts then I begin to dream and its these irrational thoughts which set the base logic for the dream I enter. Cool shit.

I also figured out how to turn sleep paralysis into a lucid dream instantly. You just get up and walk around. The action of trying to get up and walk around while your paralysed triggers your brain into setting up a dream for you to get up and walk around and since you know whats going on its a lucid dream.

--------------------

Edited by jonnyjonjonjon (09/30/09 02:50 PM)

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11158726 - 09/30/09 05:36 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

jonnyjonjonjon said:
I also figured out how to turn sleep paralysis into a lucid dream instantly. You just get up and walk around. The action of trying to get up and walk around while your paralysed triggers your brain into setting up a dream for you to get up and walk around and since you know whats going on its a lucid dream.

yeah... I get a very distinct feeling of seperating from my body when I do that though... feels nothing like a dream either

--------------------

OfflineSellith
The False Dawn
Female User Gallery

#11159334 - 09/30/09 07:08 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

My thoughts exactly, it's more of a distinct OBE sensation.

And I'm high.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds