Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: What browser do you use? [Re: Frost]
    #11070533 -

I'm not seeing a speed issue with firefox but I'm using v1.8 and dont have it loaded with plug ins

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What browser do you use? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #11070556 -

Prisoner#1 said:
I wasnt please with chrome and knowing about google and their desire to
track everything people do online I decided against using it for any
extended perior,



That is an issue. The initial license agreement didn't really help either, although Google responded to that quite quickly. I don't worry about it too much. I don't think Google is very busy on tracking our credit card numbers down at the moment and so what if they gather a shitload of marketing information. That's what I would do. Besides, your IP knows all about your browsing behavior. How do you go around that? There's many more obscure IP's than there are publicly traded companies with high visibility.

Quote:
as for the compatability of PDF readers, I use Foxit,
it's compact and 10x faster than acrobat



I switched to Foxit too. It beats the crap out of acro, which I only use for making pdf's now. It works for that purpose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What browser do you use? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #11070666 -

I use a Nimbus 32XL with a neuro-matrix bioclamp interface and dual quad-tunneling fractal-stabilizers...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What browser do you use? [Re: Papaver]
    #11070685 -

Papaver said:
I use a Nimbus 32XL with a neuro-matrix bioclamp interface and dual quad-tunneling fractal-stabilizers...



Why the fuck don't you use mushrooms to fly like anyone else? :wtf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What browser do you use? [Re: koraks]
    #11070696 -

niteowl said:
Firefox

FTW




--------------------
I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What browser do you use? [Re: Nuggetpouch]
    #11070710 -

I use chrome but i also have firefox.

Chrome is the fastest browser, handsdown.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* It's WORLD FIREFOX DAY - join in on the festivities
( 1 2 all )
AsanteM 3,605 22 08/03/06 08:04 PM
by psiclops
* As of 2011 what's the best browser out there
( 1 2 all )
SeptemberCloud 987 34 09/29/11 05:26 PM
by Bagel Auras
* What do u consider the best browser?
( 1 2 3 all )
DeadPhan 2,466 41 01/08/09 04:59 PM
by tpihkal
* i made the switch (firefox vs. chrome)
( 1 2 3 all )
Poor Boy 4,013 56 06/23/12 12:23 PM
by gzuf
* Losing faith in Firefox
( 1 2 3 all )
Thin White Duke 6,449 54 06/14/05 12:05 AM
by Vvellum
* How to clear firefox address bar? PDU 688 11 09/28/10 10:49 PM
by stedenko
* The Egyptian Ouroboros and the Enigma of Our Fractal Reality crackawebsta 2,930 7 11/03/10 12:49 PM
by crackawebsta
* Firefox or Chrome?
( 1 2 all )
13.step 3,367 34 01/30/11 07:16 AM
by 13.step

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,726 topic views. 7 members, 42 guests and 96 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.