Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
poid is dumb as a fucking post
    #11023563 -

Somebody make him shut up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: poid is dumb as a fucking post [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11023581 -

:gayvirgin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: poid is dumb as a fucking post [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11023650 -

not you OP, him

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: poid is dumb as a fucking post [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11023665 -

:gayvirgin:  = :bucktoothfattygangsta:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: poid is dumb as a fucking post [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11023702 -

Seriously, he is stupid as shit.  Hes a typical spoiled rich kid who has no idea what real life is like.  Combined with his unwarranted arrogance he is basically a mandatory .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: poid is dumb as a fucking post [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11023710 -

this post is as dumb as a post.

but this is old news about poid.  what a little fruit cake.  he got up to 40 nigs at one point.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: poid is dumb as a fucking post [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11023717 -

he's like coaster if coaster were a mongoloid :tard:

disclaimer: i like coaster

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: poid is dumb as a fucking post [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11023815 -

He really seems to get stuck on definitions. I think he fancies himself some wise, learned superior breed of person, and I can't figure out why he'd get that impression. He's stubborn, unlikeable and yeah personally I think he's kind of dumb. I've seen some intelligent posters try to get through to him when he's obviously wrong about a concept (the Big Bang comes to mind) but nothing seems to sink in. It's baffling.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: poid is dumb as a fucking post [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11023870 -

Anonymous #5 said:
He really seems to get stuck on definitions. I think he fancies himself some wise, learned superior breed of person, and I can't figure out why he'd get that impression. He's stubborn, unlikeable and yeah personally I think he's kind of dumb. I've seen some intelligent posters try to get through to him when he's obviously wrong about a concept (the Big Bang comes to mind) but nothing seems to sink in. It's baffling.




he gets that idea because he is like 17, and like all 17 year olds, he knows everything.  :rolleyes:

he is also dumb.  really fucking dumb.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: poid is dumb as a fucking post [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11024696 -

Ive been ignoring Poid for months and I have to say my Shroomery experience has been greatened 10 fold.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: poid is dumb as a fucking post [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #11024715 -

can I get a link to some of his alleged stupidity? I haven't seen it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: poid is dumb as a fucking post [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #11024723 -

Ive been ignoring him for so long I no longer see or remember anything written by him.

I would prefer to keep it that way.

:smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: poid is dumb as a fucking post [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #11024815 -

Anonymous #7 said:
can I get a link to some of his alleged stupidity? I haven't seen it.



SHUT UP POID!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: poid is dumb as a fucking post [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #11024829 -

Unfortunately SA is a major Poid haunt.

SA demographics Breakdown:
40% P&Ser
40% OTDer
15% pubber
5% wanderers and all other forum regulars

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: poid is dumb as a fucking post [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #11024853 -

i am not poid
pm me to verify

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: poid is dumb as a fucking post [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #11024916 -

Only Poid would think I care enough to take the time to verify through PM.  Nice try POID!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: poid is dumb as a fucking post [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #11024926 -

you are poid.

-cherokee

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: poid is dumb as a fucking post [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #11025253 -

I used to defend Poid, thinking he was some lonely loser kid trying to find his way. But he is as sickening of a case of the current crop of American youth as anyone you'll find.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: poid is dumb as a fucking post [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #11025515 -

Anyone remember when he "went into the wilderness" to live off the forest, and we all told him he wouldn't make it a week, and he swore he would. Then he missed the bus stop for the entrance into the forest he'd been planning on taking and decided to abandon the plan altogether.

Poid = cosmic :facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: poid is dumb as a fucking post [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #11025710 -

Anonymous #7 said:
can I get a link to some of his alleged stupidity? I haven't seen it.



Look at "show all user's posts".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What is your IQ?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 1,614 84 11/30/08 12:16 PM
by Anonymous
* So I dont like Shroomerites Anonymous...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 2,797 71 04/13/09 11:03 PM
by Anonymous
* Now that I'm not a 'noob' anymore The Shroomery is loosing interest. / Noob posts piss me off.
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 928 42 01/11/10 07:08 PM
by Anonymous
* Dealers -- How do you manage your money?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,370 38 12/30/07 11:10 PM
by Anonymous
* I cant stop drinking
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,126 34 04/19/08 02:56 PM
by Anonymous
* Atheist/Religious
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 636 23 09/18/08 08:23 PM
by Anonymous
* Serious message to all of you....Please read!! Very important!!!!
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,312 42 10/30/08 07:27 PM
by Anonymous
* I don't think peoplee are born gay
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Anonymous 2,620 105 08/20/09 10:21 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
613 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.