Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
What cigarettes do you smoke and how much do you smoke?
    #11017173 -

I like cigarettes. nicotine is pleasurable and i don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks or says. when someone asks why I smoke I just tell them that "cancer tastes good". fuck it

I smoke Marlboro Menthol Smooth's (the 100s, i dont fuck around)



i go through probably a pack or two a week (when i have the money). what do you smoke and how much do you smoke?


--------------------

i am caustic

Edited by silosighbin (09/07/09 09:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What cigarettes do you smoke and how much do you smoke? [Re: silosighbin]
    #11017181 -

I smoke newports and rolling tobacco. I smoke a pack a day.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What cigarettes do you smoke and how much do you smoke? [Re: m00nshine]
    #11017199 -

Shitty Canadian brand smokes.

If I had easy access to Marlboro Reds I'd be smoking those all day long:smirk:


--------------------

We are always acting on what has just finished happening. It happened at least 1/30th of a second ago. We think we're in the present, but we aren't. The present we know is only a movie of the past.
Ken Kesey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What cigarettes do you smoke and how much do you smoke? [Re: silosighbin]
    #11017208 -

The common theme I get from smokers is that they just don't give a fuck.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What cigarettes do you smoke and how much do you smoke? [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #11017217 -

Or they're addicted and don't have the willpower to quite and just put up that "i don't give a fuck" front?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What cigarettes do you smoke and how much do you smoke? [Re: blood4blood]
    #11017226 -

Maybe.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What cigarettes do you smoke and how much do you smoke? [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #11017233 -

Turkish Royals


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What cigarettes do you smoke and how much do you smoke? [Re: appleorange]
    #11017271 -

Hand made cigarettes, if I'm not using the e-cigarette  :snub:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What cigarettes do you smoke and how much do you smoke? [Re: silosighbin]
    #11017272 -

I smoke some cheap native cigarettes, cost me 3$ for 20 king size, although they are illegal off the reserves. Also they are harsh as hell and I need to buy some decent cigs that cost more now n then.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What cigarettes do you smoke and how much do you smoke? [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #11017282 -

Marlboro 100's. I smoke around 10-15 ciggarettes a day. But when I use opiates I can kill 2 packs in one night.


--------------------
:awesome: :flyhigh: :amanitajar: :getstoned: :bigkiss2:  :mushroomgrow:  :smirk:  :cloud9: :vaped:

Caution: All information on this post or from this account are fictional and images are for entertainment purposes only. I do not condone the use, sale, manufacture or distributation of controlled substances in any country.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What cigarettes do you smoke and how much do you smoke? [Re: TsalagiSpirit]
    #11017296 -

Marlboro 27s, about 5-10 a day. Just quit though.


--------------------
"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things through narrow chinks of his cavern." - William Blake

"Psychedelics helped me to escape.. albeit momentarily.. from the prison of my mind. It over-rode the habit patterns of thought and I was able to taste innocence again. Looking at sensations freshly without the conceptual overlay was very profound." - Ram Das

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What cigarettes do you smoke and how much do you smoke? [Re: TsalagiSpirit]
    #11017299 -

Parliament Lights.



They're so good someone should make a gremlin out of that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What cigarettes do you smoke and how much do you smoke? [Re: Rustifer]
    #11017317 -

i smoked some L&M's from russia, not sure what the shit off the internet is like but i was told the tobacco tastes different depending on where its grown so the brand doesn't always matter.

anyways those LM's where the best cigs ive ever smoked, its the only out of country brand ive tried tho....maybe they have them in some citys now i dunno


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What cigarettes do you smoke and how much do you smoke? [Re: uber_aj]
    #11017355 -

uber_aj said:
Hand made cigarettes, if I'm not using the e-cigarette  :snub:



Word. Pure tobacco or pure nicotine ftw.


--------------------
/ / / / / / / LISTEN TO MY MUSIC: E X E D / / / / / / /
The universe gives no fucks. And takes no fucks.
May His Circuits Ever Function

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What cigarettes do you smoke and how much do you smoke? [Re: TsalagiSpirit]
    #11017471 -

Marlboro lights, just switched over from camel lights, which i do get sometimes.  i used to smoke only when i was drinking, th
TsalagiSpirit said:
But when I use opiates I can kill 2 packs in one night.



i hear that!


--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What cigarettes do you smoke and how much do you smoke? [Re: TODAY]
    #11017488 -

TODAY said:
Marlboro lights, just switched over from camel lights, which i do get sometimes.  i used to smoke only when i was drinking, th
TsalagiSpirit said:
But when I use opiates I can kill 2 packs in one night.



i hear that!



As do I.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What cigarettes do you smoke and how much do you smoke? [Re: Rustifer]
    #11017520 -

I quit smoking, or atleast still trying. I haven't had a cig in about 2-3 days so I'm doing good so far! I mainly smoked marlboro 27s or pall malls when broke. Usually a pack would last me 2-3 days or so.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What cigarettes do you smoke and how much do you smoke? [Re: blazenn]
    #11017562 -

blazenn said:
I quit smoking, or atleast still trying. I haven't had a cig in about 2-3 days so I'm doing good so far! I mainly smoked marlboro 27s or pall malls when broke. Usually a pack would last me 2-3 days or so.



yeah 27's are the shit man, wayyy better than reds


--------------------

i am caustic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What cigarettes do you smoke and how much do you smoke? [Re: silosighbin]
    #11017613 -

For sure. I can't stand reds, my grandma smokes those like a fucking chimney and after being around her for so long I just cant stand those cigs. 27's are heavenly though, fuck I wish I didn't quit smoking

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What cigarettes do you smoke and how much do you smoke? [Re: blazenn]
    #11017653 -

I prefer reds over 27s. I like menthol 72s, marlboro milds, kools, parliaments, and virginia slim superslim menthol.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 1 dirty cigarette filter for trade. shroommachine 2,040 10 03/16/05 06:06 PM
by Phluck
* Why Do Blacks Smoke Menthols?
( 1 2 all )
Mighty Bop 5,773 38 05/29/05 03:39 PM
by trendal
* Do you Smoke Ciggarettes?
( 1 2 all )
sui 3,932 27 12/04/04 07:23 PM
by Skunk420
* Do you smoke Cigarettes?
( 1 2 3 all )
Red 6,847 46 09/07/04 06:36 PM
by Delyrium
* if you smoke ciggaretes what kind do you smoke? Captain Loafy McPoopdick 2,029 19 05/20/05 04:21 PM
by Booger
* .
( 1 2 3 all )
z_x_x_z 5,095 45 04/26/05 05:54 PM
by Skunk420
* who smokes cigs and why?
( 1 2 3 all )
bandaid 7,810 50 07/19/04 10:43 PM
by Entropic
* Poll: How many people smoke cigerettes?
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 6,544 39 05/17/04 11:09 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
9,584 topic views. 4 members, 21 guests and 188 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.