Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
uuugh I ate way too many pot brownies.
    #10964167 -

whats up?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uuugh I ate way too many pot brownies. [Re: domite]
    #10964170 -

How is that possible?


--------------------
Confucius say, "Man who go to bed with itchy butt, wake up with stinky finger." :strokebeard2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uuugh I ate way too many pot brownies. [Re: tokingnome]
    #10964174 -

I have no clue

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uuugh I ate way too many pot brownies. [Re: tokingnome]
    #10964175 -

tokingnome said:
How is that possible?



One time I ate a few cookies, I probably should have stopped at 1.
Its like being burned out..but blazed as shit..but still burned out..and just being fucked up. Like unable to move or think coherently.


--------------------

I want to show you life for what it's worth, from beginning to end from when your life was first launched 'till when it descends back to earth. From pyramiding at it's peak 'till when it turns back into dirt..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uuugh I ate way too many pot brownies. [Re: domite]
    #10964177 -

Well next time don't eat so many to make you "uuugh". Give the excess to me :smile:


--------------------
Confucius say, "Man who go to bed with itchy butt, wake up with stinky finger." :strokebeard2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uuugh I ate way too many pot brownies. [Re: tokingnome]
    #10964183 -

Give me the rest to be safe:jah:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uuugh I ate way too many pot brownies. [Re: Fort Mushroom]
    #10964195 -

well yeah it would really be best to give us all some, to make sure they taste good and WORK good. Work well?
Well, it's time to work. In 8 hours.
It's saturday night, guys. Almost sunday. Will it be sunny on sunday?
Will I eat a sunday on sundae? Will it be a sunny dae? Okay.


--------------------

I want to show you life for what it's worth, from beginning to end from when your life was first launched 'till when it descends back to earth. From pyramiding at it's peak 'till when it turns back into dirt..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uuugh I ate way too many pot brownies. [Re: upinthetrees]
    #10964224 -

yo what the fuck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uuugh I ate way too many pot brownies. [Re: domite]
    #10964236 -

bored/tired. I've been up since 6am, worked for 8 hours. Then went mountain biking. Then went in a friends' hot tub. Now about to sleep.
again, bored/tired/ in case you wanted to know.
op, hope those brownies were fantastic.


--------------------

I want to show you life for what it's worth, from beginning to end from when your life was first launched 'till when it descends back to earth. From pyramiding at it's peak 'till when it turns back into dirt..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uuugh I ate way too many pot brownies. [Re: upinthetrees]
    #10964448 -

I'm still high off my ass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uuugh I ate way too many pot brownies. [Re: upinthetrees]
    #10964462 -

upinthetrees said:
tokingnome said:
How is that possible?



One time I ate a few cookies, I probably should have stopped at 1.
Its like being burned out..but blazed as shit..but still burned out..and just being fucked up. Like unable to move or think coherently.




Mmmmm Couchlock.

:aweoverdose:


--------------------
All posts by this user are not to be taken seriously.
Seriously.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uuugh I ate way too many pot brownies. [Re: k4ge]
    #10964487 -

You're gonna be high for hours and hours and hours. That's the one thing I really don't like about edibles, sometimes I just want to get on with my day.:crazy2:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uuugh I ate way too many pot brownies. [Re: blewmeanie]
    #10964494 -

Fuck how long does it take to wear off?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uuugh I ate way too many pot brownies. [Re: domite]
    #10964507 -

for me, usually between 3-6 hours. But if you ate a lot, then it could be longer than that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uuugh I ate way too many pot brownies. [Re: homesqueeze]
    #10964511 -

I've gone to sleep high on edibles, and woken up the next morning still super high.:lol:


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uuugh I ate way too many pot brownies. [Re: blewmeanie]
    #10964539 -

blewmeanie said:
You're gonna be high for hours and hours and hours. That's the one thing I really don't like about edibles, sometimes I just want to get on with my day.:crazy2:



Truth.  I made some peanut butter crackers with 2 grams of trim earlier this summer.  After 4+ hours of being completely useless I just wanted it to stop.  I'm definitely using less next time.


--------------------
Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uuugh I ate way too many pot brownies. [Re: eTarded]
    #10964596 -

I wish I could sleep

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uuugh I ate way too many pot brownies. [Re: blewmeanie]
    #10964804 -

blewmeanie said:
I've gone to sleep high on edibles, and woken up the next morning still super high.:lol:




Haha, yup i've been there before...



This past 4/20 me and my buddies went to this huge gathering of 5,000 heads or so in Santa Cruz. On the way my buddy stopped at the dispensary and picked up a bunch of edibles along with a variety of strains. He asked for their most potent edible, which was this bite size brownie that equaled "one strong dose". We had 3 each on the walk to the gathering. Needless to say by the time i got there i was already super stoned. And of course we smoked a few bowls and joints @ 4:20. This was by far the most fucked up i have ever been off of weed. My body felt so heavy, my arms seemed as if they had weights hanging from them. When i walked i would stumble or sway like a drunk. For a while I got all giggly high like i used to back when i smoked for the first time....The effects only increased in intensity over the next 2-3 hours. It was absolutely ridiculous....And very very trippy....I ended up eating one of the best burgers of my life that evening, and melted into my bed & slept for quite some time....


I'm actually pretty damn baked at the moment since we're talking about it :smirk: :stoner:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uuugh I ate way too many pot brownies. [Re: domite]
    #10964806 -

what's a pot brownie?


--------------------

ga ga ga eets eets how you gone be mad on vacation?
MONICA COULDN'T TELL TIME UNTIL SHE WAS 13

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: uuugh I ate way too many pot brownies. [Re: shadyy]
    #10964818 -

^^^^Hey is that Anna Faris in your avatar?...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 1 reason for the legalization of pot.
( 1 2 all )
Larrythescaryrex 4,741 21 08/17/16 04:34 PM
by ak47myth
* flower pot container things TrippeeChik 2,588 6 10/14/02 07:38 PM
by Morphrying
* Pot and mental health
( 1 2 all )
Discordja 4,822 21 11/27/02 05:24 AM
by mr_kite
* no more pot. Larrythescaryrex 2,075 15 10/18/02 03:52 PM
by Cubieman420
* My talk with the racists at stormfront.
( 1 2 all )
JiminiCricket 11,351 28 04/19/15 10:31 AM
by zappaisgod
* My friend used to work at High Times LearyfanS 1,635 9 01/11/03 06:02 PM
by shroomizzy
* Nasty shit to look at while tripping DreaMaTrix 2,624 9 01/22/03 08:01 PM
by Xibalba
* Uuugh cheeseburger freddurgan 714 6 07/22/05 03:15 PM
by vivid

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,081 topic views. 4 members, 29 guests and 186 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.