Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Hunting with Night Vision!!
    #10947867 -

I've seen numerous threads of people asking what it is like to hunt at night with night vision. Well I wanted to give it a try, so I went down to my local military shop and found a good monocular. There is a pic of what it looks like below.
I usually don't hunt at night so I'm going to try it tonight and probably return it tomorrow (since it was somewhat pricey) :P. Anyway I will post up pictures later on when the sun goes down. You all are going to love this!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hunting with Night Vision!! [Re: Brill_Strat]
    #10947906 -

:awebig:


--------------------


It could be worse. A woman could cut off your penis while you're sleeping and toss it out the window of a moving car.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hunting with Night Vision!! [Re: kaste]
    #10947916 -

Wow. That sounds awesome. How much did that cost ya?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hunting with Night Vision!! [Re: SweetLou]
    #10948452 -

about $300! I've seen similar online for around $169, But like I said, I don't plan on keeping it so I just got it in town to try it out

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hunting with Night Vision!! [Re: Brill_Strat]
    #10950255 -

I seriously doubt that would be as effective as a 5$ flashlight.


--------------------
Texas Honey Badger said:
I went to boys town in Nuevo Laredo when I was in my early ‘30s
There was a bunch of trannys even way back then
I paid probably $20 but I was so drunk I couldn’t get a hard on:faded:
-Whenever you hear 5 blasts from the emergency horn that’s the signal for a 30 minute buttfucking break-      Fiery said:
I wish I was a young sexy woman so I could have awesome sexy adventures all the time[/quote]
split_by_nine said:
i did the man bun.[/quote]
1234go said:
I don't have a dog. I can't stand em...They're needy animals for needy people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hunting with Night Vision!! [Re: Urb]
    #10950328 -

Hrm...disagree

Nightvision gives off no light, so it'd be extra stealthy.

It's pretty hard to spot mushrooms from a distance at night unless you shine the flashlight directly on them...especially on moonless nights

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hunting with Night Vision!! [Re: Chaos_ultt]
    #10951760 -

I would shit if I was about to lights out for the night and looked out my window and saw a dude with night vision goggles.

If I saw a flashlight I may think "Damn it another fucking hippy shroom picker" instead of "Oh Shit the ruskies are here!"

This is all assuming I am a farmer, of course.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hunting with Night Vision!! [Re: Twiztidsage]
    #10952796 -

I'm mostly interested in how you're going to get us good pictures of you hunting with 0 light  :confused2:


--------------------
  • When we built temples to view the stars, we knew about all 2000 of them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hunting with Night Vision!! [Re: ShockValue]
    #10953815 -

ShockValue said:
I'm mostly interested in how you're going to get us good pictures of you hunting with 0 light  :confused2:




this^

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hunting with Night Vision!! [Re: shroomgatherer]
    #10961153 -

Well I went out last night. The night vision worked better than I thought it would. The moon wasn't out, so it was pitch black, but the monocular worked like a charm.
Now this field is the only one around me that fruits cubes. The only problem is that the farmer's house is on a hill in the middle of the field (so he has a full 360 view of his field). So in order to get to the wooded side of the field, I have to pass about 100 yards of open pasture, and on top of that, I have to get extremely close to his house to get to that wooded side.
So I get just about there when the worst happened. His dogs started screaming! I had no idea he had dogs and from the sound of it, he has alot! They were loud as hell, so I had no choice but to cut back and sprint that 100 yds in total darkness lol. Oh well, I guess I'll return the thing today since Im not going to go through that shit again.
Anyway, If you do have night vision, use them for hunting if you get the chance. It works very well if you have no moonlight to go by.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hunting with Night Vision!! [Re: Brill_Strat]
    #10961173 -

That would suck!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hunting with Night Vision!! [Re: name]
    #10961437 -

I'll bet just about EVERY farmer has dogs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hunting with Night Vision!! [Re: Twiztidsage]
    #10961522 -

LOL ..... I ca not find a single active here in ohio lately and the only place I found was a hoarse pasture .... I could see subbs fruiting from the road ... the only broblem is ... is that he has like 10 dogs that he just lets run freely on his property with those shock collars on.  :smilingpuppy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hunting with Night Vision!! [Re: Brill_Strat]
    #10961602 -

Dam, that farmer is lucky to have cubes growing on his property...wonder if he even knows they are there...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hunting with Night Vision!! [Re: ChaostoOrder]
    #10961609 -

That story made me laugh though, pictured you running ( sprinting) across the pasture with a huge headset on.....lol...good one....cool story


--------------------
Too weird to live, to rare to die....-Hunter S. Thompson


:
[url=https://files.shroomery.org/files/10-21/47399604

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Night hunting / Need opinions
( 1 2 3 all )
UncleLuke 11,961 41 11/18/09 10:47 PM
by freespeech
* ARGH MATEYS~! first shroom hunt- --sucessful! DankBluntZ 4,663 9 11/02/03 04:11 PM
by BluMonkee
* Hunting lights...
( 1 2 all )
Raspo 2,948 23 05/31/05 12:23 PM
by pcubmycol
* night vision goggles? Dobie 1,729 15 11/11/02 03:47 AM
by zeronio
* First time hunt int Bangor, Maine. scribs18 2,192 4 09/27/03 06:15 PM
by buddhathehut
* Going on a Central TX Hunt adoseofparn0z 1,270 6 06/01/05 01:13 PM
by Cowgold
* SW FL They are all in my yard spore sprint black
( 1 2 all )
aryanna 4,440 30 06/24/05 04:55 PM
by stankness
* P. Cubensis hunting photos..
( 1 2 all )
overgrow 4,206 22 07/15/03 05:43 PM
by overgrow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
1,673 topic views. 1 members, 28 guests and 57 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.