Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Parents on Facebook [Re: homesqueeze]
    #10934532 -



--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents on Facebook [Re: homesqueeze]
    #10938617 -

I used to have my mom as a friend on facebook but ended that after she started notifying me about MY social life before i even knew since she checks facebook about twenty times as often as i do

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents on Facebook [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #10938636 -

FeedingMyDreams said:
Uhh, they're really conservative.



this.

I don't add family and I make sure no pictures of me are online just in case.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents on Facebook [Re: FreedomForAll]
    #10938652 -

My friends mom is up there and I friended her, she stumbled onto some pictures where I was holding a half-gallon of vodka, and like a week later I saw her again and she started giving me hell about it.  Its pretty funny talking to much older people about getting blasted.


--------------------
Esse quam videri.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents on Facebook [Re: homesqueeze]
    #10938829 -

i feel ya OP. i get peeps posting shit about smokin n all and my god damn conservative family on there fucking blows. maybe i'll remove them..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents on Facebook [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #10938847 -

If you are that worried about certain people seeing you in certain situations, don't use the internet. It doesn't take a genius to find dirt on damn near anybody online these days. Sorry if you are ashamed of your family, or feel guilty for your actions. Grow a pair, own your life, and be proud of what you do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents on Facebook [Re: DNKYD]
    #10938866 -

DNKYD said:
If you are that worried about certain people seeing you in certain situations, don't use the internet. It doesn't take a genius to find dirt on damn near anybody online these days. Sorry if you are ashamed of your family, or feel guilty for your actions. Grow a pair, own your life, and be proud of what you do.



i'm not ashamed anyone can find dirt on me, don't really give a damn how people perceive me - i left that shit in middle school.

"in a society where nearly everyone is guilty, the only crime is getting caught"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents on Facebook [Re: DNKYD]
    #10939165 -

DNKYD said:
If you are that worried about certain people seeing you in certain situations, don't use the internet. It doesn't take a genius to find dirt on damn near anybody online these days. Sorry if you are ashamed of your family, or feel guilty for your actions. Grow a pair, own your life, and be proud of what you do.



I really don't post incriminating pictures on Facebook but it's the principle of the matter.  I have a few pics of me drinking but that’s no big deal.  I use it for social networking, not to talk with my mom and dad.


--------------------
"It's spaghetti time."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents on Facebook [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #10939178 -

FeedingMyDreams said:
DNKYD said:
If you are that worried about certain people seeing you in certain situations, don't use the internet. It doesn't take a genius to find dirt on damn near anybody online these days. Sorry if you are ashamed of your family, or feel guilty for your actions. Grow a pair, own your life, and be proud of what you do.



I really don't post incriminating pictures on Facebook but it's the principle of the matter.  I have a few pics of me drinking but that�s no big deal.  I use it for social networking, not to talk with my mom and dad.



qft

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents on Facebook [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #10939450 -

My mom is on mine. She can't see anything on it really, but she's always writing me dumb ass messages.

I have a bunch of teachers on there too, but they all knew what I did on the weekends long before we were facebook friends.


One thing that really bothers me though is when people tag me in drug related pictures. That sketches me out. Not because I don't want my mom to see it, I could care less, but I don't like the idea of incriminating pictures being displayed where people I don't know can see them.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents on Facebook [Re: alternatereality]
    #10939987 -

my stepfather is on FB. he's either too smart, too dumb, or too busy to ask me about any of the trippier stuff on my page. don't ask don't tell working really well for us here...


--------------------
Monday Night Weirdness! Episode 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom."
- William Blake, Proverbs of Hell from The Marriage of Heaven and Hell.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents on Facebook [Re: ChairmanMeow]
    #10939996 -

I think everyone in my extended family knows that I party hard and take lots of drugs. :lol:

None of my family is on facebook, but even if they were it wouldn't matter what they saw.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents on Facebook [Re: ChairmanMeow]
    #10939997 -

don't ask don't tell is the shit. 

i got that goin' on with my dad too LOL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents on Facebook [Re: thatiAM]
    #10940026 -

thatiAM said:
don't ask don't tell is the shit. 

i got that goin' on with my dad too LOL



yep.

my mom is a bit more hysterical:
"oh you're too smart to do LSD. you'd never take any of that stuff would you?"

no mom, i'm a fuckin dumbass who just researched the whole thing on erowid first, then proceeded with caution, and discovered the extent of society's lies surrounding the use of psychedelics. but hey, my opinion isn't worth shit now, because "i'm on drugs."

fortunately, she ain't on FB.


--------------------
Monday Night Weirdness! Episode 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom."
- William Blake, Proverbs of Hell from The Marriage of Heaven and Hell.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents on Facebook [Re: RobMarley420]
    #10940081 -

RobMarley420 said:
:lol:

One of my friends has his grandma as a friend on Facebook and it's funny cause she'll always leave these retarded-ass comments on his status trying to sound like shes "hip with internet lingo."  :rofl:



I had one friends grandam we would all smoke with and drink with I even old her bud before, she also does death metal vocals.


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents on Facebook [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #10940160 -

Facebook sucked a 10 inch  black cock from day one... this is not news at all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents on Facebook [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #10940168 -

I normally dont spam random youtubes into threads, but this applies:
keep in touch with mama kin :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents on Facebook [Re: ChairmanMeow]
    #10941362 -

ChairmanMeow said:
thatiAM said:
don't ask don't tell is the shit. 

i got that goin' on with my dad too LOL



yep.

my mom is a bit more hysterical:
"oh you're too smart to do LSD. you'd never take any of that stuff would you?"

no mom, i'm a fuckin dumbass who just researched the whole thing on erowid first, then proceeded with caution, and discovered the extent of society's lies surrounding the use of psychedelics. but hey, my opinion isn't worth shit now, because "i'm on drugs."

fortunately, she ain't on FB.



:werd:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents on Facebook [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #10941425 -

This is an interesting topic.
A few of my mom's old friends are on facebook and they sent me friend requests. I accepted them because I really don't give a fuck.
But it must be crazy to them to see my quotes and the wild shit that I and other people post on there, because the last time they saw me I was a little kid.


--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* rest in peace: grandma maxwell Gr8fulJ420 565 2 06/12/08 06:18 PM
by KetamineKatalyst
* 2 Girls, 1 Cup, 1 Grandma, 1 Reaction
( 1 2 3 all )
Liquid_Dimension 4,351 53 11/30/07 06:24 PM
by THE KRAT BARON
* Grandma’s Feather Bed schmutzen 760 3 09/01/07 08:54 AM
by Papaver
* Should i feed weed to my parents?
( 1 2 3 all )
Jalruza 4,611 59 05/08/06 10:15 PM
by Magash
* Ever talked/run in to your parents tripping?
( 1 2 3 all )
knowhereman 5,146 57 10/09/06 11:27 AM
by MovingTarget
* smoking with parents
( 1 2 3 all )
kaiowas 3,452 43 12/16/04 05:12 PM
by Dark_Star
* Are your parents immigrants? Mine are.
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 4,817 43 05/25/06 06:22 PM
by Prisoner#1
* cock blocked by grandma
( 1 2 all )
lsdandfrisbee 2,886 24 01/05/06 03:47 PM
by lsdandfrisbee

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,549 topic views. 4 members, 23 guests and 118 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.