Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: APE Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Parents on Facebook
    #10933592 -

Facebook sucks now.  It was much better when you had to have a college email to sign up.


--------------------
"It's spaghetti time."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents on Facebook [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #10933646 -

why be ashamed of your actions?  if my parents were to join faceook an friend request me i don't care what they see. they know i drink, smoke, and party so what is the issue?  stop hiding and start showing that you can be a responsible member of society and still get fucked up at parties every now and then

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents on Facebook [Re: suburbanned]
    #10933657 -

Uhh, they're really conservative.


--------------------
"It's spaghetti time."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents on Facebook [Re: suburbanned]
    #10933660 -

Myspace is friends, facebook is parents/family.

I don't use either any more.


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents on Facebook [Re: suburbanned]
    #10933781 -

un-conservatise them

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents on Facebook [Re: pfxtc]
    #10933821 -

pfxtc said:
Myspace is friends, facebook is parents/family.

I don't use either any more.



the only thing they're good for is..not much


--------------------

I want to show you life for what it's worth, from beginning to end from when your life was first launched 'till when it descends back to earth. From pyramiding at it's peak 'till when it turns back into dirt..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents on Facebook [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #10933865 -

parents on facebook is fuckin' gay.

my mom unfriended me after she saw my profile ... lol
i blocked her from seeing my wall though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents on Facebook [Re: thatiAM]
    #10933879 -

thatiAM said:
parents on facebook is fuckin' gay.

my mom unfriended me after she saw my profile ... lol
i blocked her from seeing my wall though



Is it just me or did that sound completely retarded.


--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents on Facebook [Re: pfxtc]
    #10933979 -

:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents on Facebook [Re: thatiAM]
    #10934020 -

My mom always bitches about what I have on my myspace then she got super butthurt when I deleted her lol


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents on Facebook [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #10934021 -

My cousin just friended me and I felt that was bad enough.  Would not allow my mom / dad or older relatives to friend me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents on Facebook [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #10934066 -

Most of my family is on facebook (extended, too). I don't have a problem with it. Anything I wouldn't want my family to see, I wouldn't want anybody to see anyway.

If they see something they don't like...well tough shit! They shouldn't be looking at what they don't want to see :wink:

That being said, I have a really cool family. I'm not ashamed of anything I do. They see that, so they aren't shamed by it either!


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents on Facebook [Re: trendal]
    #10934077 -

I booted all my relatives off my profile... something they dont need to see/hear.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents on Facebook [Re: P-O]
    #10934131 -

I'm done with both for the reasons above


:grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents on Facebook [Re: P-O]
    #10934133 -

In my opinion, people usually treat you exactly as you expect to be treated. If you expect your family to go ape shit, they'll go ape shit.


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents on Facebook [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #10934171 -

:lol:

One of my friends has his grandma as a friend on Facebook and it's funny cause she'll always leave these retarded-ass comments on his status trying to sound like shes "hip with internet lingo."  :rofl:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents on Facebook [Re: RobMarley420]
    #10934267 -

My ex-girlfriend's dad posts on my facebook all the time :lol:

He's a pretty cool guy.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents on Facebook [Re: circularvortex]
    #10934451 -

My moms boyfriend has a facebook, he has 10 times the friends I do. He's 45.

They saw my profile. Were asking if I used heroin so I told them only when I smoke crack.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents on Facebook [Re: Rustifer]
    #10934480 -

I'm friends with my Dad on Facebook and although he is an extremly conservative guy and has seen some pretty intersting photos, statuses, wall comments from friends, etc. lmao you know I haven't lived with him for a long while/he doesn't support me so nothing he says affects me very much besides the fact he's my father and he's STILL trying to raise me lol.


--------------------
:mushroom2:If you're listening to this song...you might think the chords are going wrong...but they're not...he just wrote it like that!!!:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Parents on Facebook [Re: FeedingMyDreams]
    #10934511 -

My grandma has one who is like 95 years old. I think my parents do too but they don't seem to use it. One of my cousins has one who is a little high school bitch and he told my aunt that I drink and smoke and now I have my grandma asking my family if I do drugs. I don't really care though and I'm not going to hide anything that's on there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: APE Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* rest in peace: grandma maxwell Gr8fulJ420 565 2 06/12/08 06:18 PM
by KetamineKatalyst
* 2 Girls, 1 Cup, 1 Grandma, 1 Reaction
( 1 2 3 all )
Liquid_Dimension 4,351 53 11/30/07 06:24 PM
by THE KRAT BARON
* Grandma’s Feather Bed schmutzen 760 3 09/01/07 08:54 AM
by Papaver
* Should i feed weed to my parents?
( 1 2 3 all )
Jalruza 4,611 59 05/08/06 10:15 PM
by Magash
* Ever talked/run in to your parents tripping?
( 1 2 3 all )
knowhereman 5,146 57 10/09/06 11:27 AM
by MovingTarget
* smoking with parents
( 1 2 3 all )
kaiowas 3,452 43 12/16/04 05:12 PM
by Dark_Star
* Are your parents immigrants? Mine are.
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 4,817 43 05/25/06 06:22 PM
by Prisoner#1
* cock blocked by grandma
( 1 2 all )
lsdandfrisbee 2,886 24 01/05/06 03:47 PM
by lsdandfrisbee

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,549 topic views. 8 members, 15 guests and 140 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.