Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Uncontrollable Twitching
    #10915596 -

Anyone twitch a lot when they get high? I do a lot my leg kicks a lot like a dog sleeping. :lol:

Edit:  Twitch when you smoke cannabis


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Edited by UnholyChild666 (08/22/09 09:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Uncontrollable Twitching [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #10915600 -

high as in marijuana ? or high as an PCP OR CRACK?


--------------------
:bobmarley:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Uncontrollable Twitching [Re: lYoto]
    #10915610 -

Marijuana


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Uncontrollable Twitching [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #10915670 -

nope cant say ive ever started twitching while on marijuana, but dramamine, sure!


--------------------
I had something in mind to place here.
Too bad i forgot what it was.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Uncontrollable Twitching [Re: nIkkNAME]
    #10915676 -

man I twitch bad real bad


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Uncontrollable Twitching [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #10915686 -

I made a thread like this before.  on potent sativa I tend to get jittery sometimes-probably even worse if I am around people --------  but I just smoked a nice bowl of sour diesels and I am not too jittery :slider:


probably an effect of anxiety  or smoke 

Edited by skatealex2 (08/22/09 09:16 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Uncontrollable Twitching [Re: skatealex2]
    #10915717 -

skatealex2 said:
I made a thread like this before.  on potent sativa I tend to get jittery sometimes-probably even worse if I am around people --------  but I just smoked a nice bowl of sour diesels and I am not too jittery :slider:


probably an effect of anxiety  or smoke 



it happens anytime whether I'm around people or not even when I'm calm.


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Uncontrollable Twitching [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #10915732 -

yeah if I smoke a huge amount I start shaking uncontrollably, I want to figure out why

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Uncontrollable Twitching [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #10915810 -

UnholyChild666 said:
it happens anytime whether I'm around people or not even when I'm calm.




did you get this in your early days also?

back when I was still getting old school highs- i sometimes got really intense shaking which could happen for couple minutes.


now days I get this jittery feeling and the only thing that can really calm myself is by focusing on something or try listening to good music and use the jitter to your advantage


i feel like weed has more anxiety for me since using LsD last year - wish there was a way to fix this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Uncontrollable Twitching [Re: golden1]
    #10915832 -

golden1 said:
yeah if I smoke a huge amount I start shaking uncontrollably, I want to figure out why



its cause you're so high, your brain is spazzing out (this is good) so sometimes there's involuntary movements that occur.


--------------------

I want to show you life for what it's worth, from beginning to end from when your life was first launched 'till when it descends back to earth. From pyramiding at it's peak 'till when it turns back into dirt..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Uncontrollable Twitching [Re: skatealex2]
    #10915836 -

skatealex2 said:
UnholyChild666 said:
it happens anytime whether I'm around people or not even when I'm calm.




did you get this in your early days also?

back when I was still getting old school highs- i sometimes got really intense shaking which could happen for couple minutes.


now days I get this jittery feeling and the only thing that can really calm myself is by focusing on something or try listening to good music and use the jitter to your advantage


i feel like weed has more anxiety for me since using LsD last year - wish there was a way to fix this



yeah it always happened it may have something to do with not being able to sit still


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Uncontrollable Twitching [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #10915869 -

hear that dude.  i feel that way t0o.  i have trouble sitting still in front of tv when I am high-  can't stand that type of social setting.  maybe try skateboarding :kickflip:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Uncontrollable Twitching [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #10915895 -

no, I twitch like a mutha when I'm coming down off shrooms tho.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Uncontrollable Twitching [Re: skatealex2]
    #10915900 -

I use to skateboard and I miss it sometimes it's been 8 years since I have picked up a skateboard.


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Uncontrollable Twitching [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #10915964 -

UnholyChild666 said:
Anyone twitch a lot when they get high? I do a lot my leg kicks a lot like a dog sleeping. :lol:

Edit:  Twitch when you smoke cannabis



yeah, it happens a lot during my sleep. I think it's because stretching feels really good. :laugh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Uncontrollable Twitching [Re: Neuron]
    #10916421 -

All the more reason marijuana should be ILLEGAL!

Its taking control of your body man. You have no motor skillzz

:bonghit:


--------------------
MY TRADE LIST!!!

FULLY AUTOMATIC!! 12-Pot Multi Grow Hydroponic System for Trade.


Download PSX ISOs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Uncontrollable Twitching [Re: legallyhomeless]
    #10916487 -

When I smoke weed I get involuntary muscle movement.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Uncontrollable Twitching [Re: legallyhomeless]
    #10916494 -

I wonder if marijuana paranoia partially comes from it being illegal :tinfoil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Uncontrollable Twitching [Re: skatealex2]
    #10916504 -

skatealex2 said:
I wonder if marijuana paranoia partially comes from it being illegal :tinfoil:



I only feel that's true if I'm outside, when I'm in my apartment and the smell floods the enitre building I don't worry.


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Uncontrollable Twitching [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #10916531 -

i twitch as well but it's from my high anxiety level while smoking. sometimes i twitch from spacing out too much. kinda twitch back to reality lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Da Vinchi sleep cycle
( 1 2 all )
PriitK 3,188 22 05/01/06 05:54 PM
by browndustin
* Sleeping but still awake? showcivic17 949 8 10/09/03 01:17 AM
by Tasty_Smurf_House
* Sleep paralysis
( 1 2 all )
Purple_Voyage 3,108 23 05/17/03 03:55 PM
by ummikko
* Happy Slappers and the Happy Slapping Craze OneMoreRobot3021 1,373 14 04/26/05 02:34 PM
by batou
* Lets talk about impared driving, and sleep deprivation ZippoZM 1,803 15 08/04/06 12:53 PM
by Gillette
* Well, I forgot how to sleep Blek 673 14 01/14/06 07:52 AM
by sui
* Do I sleep too much? MOTH 1,782 19 09/14/04 03:40 PM
by Infrared
* Do you sleep? Properly!? C20H25N3O 4,049 16 06/18/08 10:12 PM
by dysphoria

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,484 topic views. 5 members, 19 guests and 227 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.