Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Well, I forgot how to sleep
    #5179382 -

its 6:06 AM here and I can't sleep as usual. I used to be pretty good at sleeping, but it seems it was only a temporary skill.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, I forgot how to sleep [Re: Blek]
    #5179386 -

:lol: me too. My schedule is all out of wack.

unemployment blows :thumbdown:


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, I forgot how to sleep [Re: sui]
    #5179387 -

This is the third night in a row I've been up past 6:00 am.

Gonna take a few nights of boozin and smokin to get back to normal methinks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, I forgot how to sleep [Re: Blek]
    #5179389 -

i got my mind on LSD to tell ya the truth.

I really shouldnt drop........

but i really want to.

BAD suimush, BAD!!!
/slaps hand away from blotter.:peace:


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, I forgot how to sleep [Re: sui]
    #5179391 -

Funny you should mention it. I can blame tonights insomnia on the mushrooms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, I forgot how to sleep [Re: Blek]
    #5179407 -

How much ya dose? I hippy-flipped last night. That was weird. It put me in such a strange mood. I think i dosed the mushroom to soon after the E.

freakin weird :confused:

wasnt at all what i thought the mix would be. i had a pretty high tolerance to both of them at the time though. :rolleyes:


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, I forgot how to sleep [Re: sui]
    #5179408 -

2500 :peace:


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, I forgot how to sleep [Re: sui]
    #5179412 -

sleep sucks


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, I forgot how to sleep [Re: RESTLESS]
    #5179418 -

Whatd you do with your avatar? :what:

Love the sig dude :thumbup: :laugh:

Edited by sui (01/14/06 07:45 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, I forgot how to sleep [Re: sui]
    #5179419 -

i'm drinking whiskey!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, I forgot how to sleep [Re: RESTLESS]
    #5179420 -

RESTLESS said:
i'm drinking whiskey!



so the avatar had to go? :confused:


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, I forgot how to sleep [Re: sui]
    #5179422 -

yes maam


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, I forgot how to sleep [Re: RESTLESS]
    #5179425 -

oky-doky


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, I forgot how to sleep [Re: sui]
    #5179426 -

:yourock:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Well, I forgot how to sleep [Re: RESTLESS]
    #5179428 -

I know :rockon: :hairmetal: :lol:


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Edited by sui (01/14/06 07:53 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Damn insomnia!
( 1 2 all )
ToTheSummit 4,843 36 10/13/04 12:10 AM
by pacopaco
* c*DELETED* Supernova 1,353 14 04/27/05 03:54 AM
by ricochet
* can not sleep *READ*
( 1 2 all )
Mr_Gubjet 4,130 21 04/03/04 10:31 AM
by Ravus
* insomnia TheDude 2,100 16 04/04/04 04:47 AM
by FirstAvailable
* Insomnia Jabbawaya 907 10 08/04/05 07:12 AM
by day_tripper
* Who else has insomnia?
( 1 2 all )
The_Hobbit 2,479 20 06/21/04 03:57 PM
by xXScYtHeXx
* testing new sleeping pill wrestler_az 2,549 14 07/17/04 10:29 PM
by wrestler_az
* Insomnia Anonymous 1,534 11 01/23/03 03:36 AM
by OutkastSlug

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
673 topic views. 3 members, 13 guests and 83 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.