Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Installing Prince of Persia, and I'm realizing...
    #10671712 -

A lot of video games put really super intense music on their installers.  What's with that?  I don't need to be all pumped up to watch a progress bar.

On the plus side, though, I'll get a chance to try out using the xbox360 controller on my PC.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Installing Prince of Persia, and I'm realizing... [Re: circularvortex]
    #10671753 -

Progress bar.... FUCK YEAH!
Installing me a motherfucking game yeah!
Progress bar... FUCK YEAH!@
soon I'm gonna be pwning some noobs yeah


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Installing Prince of Persia, and I'm realizing... [Re: circularvortex]
    #10671757 -

prince of persia the newest one? you will :lol: at the dialogue
it couldn't get more corny

alright game though, very artistically designed

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Installing Prince of Persia, and I'm realizing... [Re: golden1]
    #10671849 -

my computer is to shitty for games, but i play saints row 2 and spiderman on my ps3:nerd:, all stoned and what not, haven't turned it on while tripping tho,im more of a outdoor guy.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Installing Prince of Persia, and I'm realizing... [Re: circularvortex]
    #10671871 -

All of that stuff just slows shit down. The installers should just be simple dialog boxes. That's how I've made it on all of the programs I've made or help make. No images, music, videos. Simple is better.


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Installing Prince of Persia, and I'm realizing... [Re: eris]
    #10672536 -

Yeah but most people, get the game, and like practically tare it open shove it into the system breaking the cd drive tray because it wont close fast enough, and drool as the game installs... while listening to the music and fantasizing how cool the game will actually be when I can play it.


--------------------
Hey Just take some time and look at this pic here, below... Its a Smile Face ON THE CAP! WHAT ARE THE CHANCES? AND THE OTHER AN 8???!!!! IS this a SIGN?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Installing Prince of Persia, and I'm realizing... [Re: Slooch]
    #10672549 -

:lol:


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Installing Prince of Persia, and I'm realizing... [Re: Slooch]
    #10672793 -

Slooch said:
Yeah but most people, get the game, and like practically tare it open shove it into the system breaking the cd drive tray because it wont close fast enough, and drool as the game installs... while listening to the music and fantasizing how cool the game will actually be when I can play it.



I remember doing that when I was younger.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Thinking about seeing a movie. Prince of Persia, Robin Hood, or Splice?
( 1 2 all )
thePatient 3,212 29 06/13/10 02:53 PM
by Tangerines
* Can't install modem Thin White Duke 871 4 04/26/05 08:46 AM
by BloodNOil
* Raik's Progress - "Sewer Rat Love Chant" (mp3) LearyfanS 945 3 07/26/05 01:20 PM
by Dragonaut
* Gamers...Can u help me figure how to run/install a game DeadPhan 1,612 10 04/22/05 08:36 AM
by Turd
* My hair is getting LONG (progression pics)
( 1 2 all )
delta9 2,196 27 01/16/05 12:38 AM
by adrug
* How long did it take for people here to realize I was a girl?
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 2,239 47 11/11/04 04:08 PM
by 40oz
* Have you ever woke up and realized you're everything you hate in life?
( 1 2 all )
bf6 2,558 36 11/23/04 10:05 AM
by goob
* today i realized
( 1 2 all )
KingOftheThing 3,064 32 06/28/05 10:07 PM
by MOTH

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
347 topic views. 2 members, 11 guests and 112 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.