Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Best deal on craigslist ever!
    #10620192 -

Yesterday my boyfriend and I went shopping for a mattress. Our old mattress cost about $100 five years ago and was full sized, really tiny and horrible. We wanted a regular mattress but couldn't agree on anything cheap, so we settled on a cheap tempurpedic - still $1700. We went home to think about it.

In the meantime, we checked craigslist and found a better quality tempurpedic, gently used by some yuppie couple, for $600! We just brought it home and its incredible. FUCK RETAIL OUTLETS. Craigslist is the bomb.


--------------------
While there is a lower class, I am in it
While there is a criminal element, I am of it
While there is a soul in prison, I am not free.

Eugene V Debs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best deal on craigslist ever! [Re: kriminalelement]
    #10620217 -

They had to sell it for cheap because they were too embarrassed by the downright perverse sexual acts they had preformed on it the previous night to ever comfortably sleep on it again.

I hear oxy clean is great at removing horse hoof stains.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best deal on craigslist ever! *DELETED* [Re: blewmeanie]
    #10620232 -

Post deleted by Bauhn

Reason for deletion: a



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best deal on craigslist ever! [Re: blewmeanie]
    #10620234 -

Sweet deal, I bought my wood chipper of there.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best deal on craigslist ever! [Re: MR14]
    #10620305 -

manrig said:
I had a girlfriend once



from craigslist?


--------------------




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best deal on craigslist ever! *DELETED* [Re: Taco Chef]
    #10620312 -

Post deleted by Bauhn

Reason for deletion: a



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best deal on craigslist ever! [Re: MR14]
    #10620325 -

oh, ok. i think newbie just tried finding one on there, with no success:psycrankey:


--------------------




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best deal on craigslist ever! [Re: MR14]
    #10620327 -

manrig said:
I had a girlfriend once




Wouldn't do it again :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best deal on craigslist ever! [Re: M.Reynolds]
    #10620333 -

M.Reynolds said:
Sweet deal, I bought my wood chipper of there.




I bet it was a good deal with the blood stains


--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best deal on craigslist ever! [Re: MR14]
    #10620349 -

Hells the fuck yeah! My trunk actuator has been busted forever. I went to the junk yard and they wanted fucking $50 for it! My black neighbor told me that they'd try to sell it for $50 but that I should haggle 'em down to like $25 or so. Of course when I get there I'm the only white guy there so they refuse to haggle with me. I said fuck it and left.

Then I went on craigslist and found the part for $20! Now my trunk is fixed AND i got a sweet jesus fish out of the deal too! LOL!

Plus, when I hadn't been laid in 3+ years I managed to find a g/f on craigslist. She wasn't great looking, the sex was kinda lame, and we only dated for like 2 months... but whatev I needed a brief meaningless relationship...


--------------------


"This day is a lover..."

~Rumi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best deal on craigslist ever! [Re: kriminalelement]
    #10620393 -

I got an $8700 hay baler for $800, I just have to replace the knotters and the axle and it's good as new...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best deal on craigslist ever! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #10620421 -

I dont know about some of the deals though..

I was looking to buy a monitor for my truck.

I found a "8 INCH HUNG TV" in San Francisco for just $100.

Wasn't at all what I expected.  :eek:


--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG             

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best deal on craigslist ever! [Re: kriminalelement]
    #10620678 -

Have you had sex on that tempurpedic mattress yet?

Do that and get back to us. I have a feeling you will regret that decision immediately.

Memory foam bed + sex =  :failboat:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best deal on craigslist ever! [Re: MR14]
    #10620683 -

manrig said:
I had a girlfriend once



:rofl2: Me too..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best deal on craigslist ever! [Re: Gumby]
    #10620721 -

Gumby said:
Have you had sex on that tempurpedic mattress yet?

Do that and get back to us. I have a feeling you will regret that decision immediately.

Memory foam bed + sex =  :failboat:



Ha, I have a platform bed and every once awhile during heavy fucking the he slats will slip off the rails and half of the bed will dump onto the ground.

It's awesome and good for lulz.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best deal on craigslist ever! [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #10620748 -

I got a 280gb mem/2 gigs of ram computer for fucking $200....... fucking steal man!!

I love Craigslist :grin:

You can get some super deals on there.

Woulda cost me like $1100 for that computer too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best deal on craigslist ever! [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #10620768 -

My ex had a bed like that. We'd fuck it up every night. Then one night we finally broke it for good and her mom and stepfather came over to bring us some tools to fix it. Jesus that was awkward.

"How'd did you manage to do that?"

:facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best deal on craigslist ever! [Re: feifen]
    #10620791 -

feifen said:
I got a 280gb mem/2 gigs of ram computer for fucking $200....... fucking steal man!!

I love Craigslist :grin:

You can get some super deals on there.

Woulda cost me like $1100 for that computer too.



I take it this was a while ago?

Nowadays you can get a computer with those specs for about $400.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best deal on craigslist ever! [Re: GabbaDj]
    #10620798 -

GabbaDj said:
I found a "8 INCH HUNG TV" in San Francisco for just $100.




did you enjoy your 'date'

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Best deal on craigslist ever! [Re: kriminalelement]
    #10620809 -

Craigslist is the SHIT.

I've found so much shit at super cheap, or free.

I pretty much always go there first when I'm looking for something now.. whether it be a job, place to rent, something to buy, or a hooker.. CL has it all!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Craigslist Sucks Cock
( 1 2 all )
Hitman203 3,001 23 05/29/06 09:38 PM
by Noetical
* House gets ransacked after Craigslist ad invited anyone to help themself to anything on the property JunkFood 1,955 12 06/01/07 05:58 PM
by Le_Canard
* Casual sex on Craigslist
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
RandalFlagg 12,233 111 01/13/15 08:31 PM
by setb
* www.craigslist.com anyone?
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 3,592 20 04/28/05 03:56 PM
by Roadkill
* Craigslist HighTek 1,317 18 05/06/07 12:27 PM
by Junket
* Anyone buys weed on Craigslist? Special_kay 1,531 9 08/10/06 08:27 AM
by ZippoZ
* Do you all ever use craigslist? Karen 925 6 02/13/03 09:36 AM
by Anonymous
* wtf check out this craigslist crackhead CptnGarden 1,255 6 09/29/06 07:36 AM
by RoosterCogburn

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,176 topic views. 10 members, 15 guests and 89 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.