Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Yoga Unveiled *DELETED*
    #10594870 -

Post deleted by rebus_minus

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yoga Unveiled [Re: rebus_minus]
    #10594985 -

qigong had the same benefits for me as yoga has for others.  it's kind of cool how well it works.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yoga Unveiled *DELETED* [Re: sterbeklang]
    #10598839 -

Post deleted by rebus_minus

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yoga Unveiled [Re: rebus_minus]
    #10598986 -

Yes, in the qigong I'd do an hour of standing exercises followed by an hour of sitting exercises, all of them meditation-oriented and utilizing various simple positions and slow-soft movements.  I would try to complete the full two hours on a daily basis.  It took quite a bit of endurance and time, so it wasn't always possible to do them all every single day.

edit:  Here's a little three minute introductory video that covers the system I used to use, for curiosity's sake.  You'll see it's different than yoga.  It's more like tai chi, but slower.


Edited by sterbeklang (06/30/09 05:30 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yoga Unveiled [Re: rebus_minus]
    #10599673 -

Thanks for the docu, I always enjoy these.


(Btw, 2gs, you musta kept the vid quality up huh?)


--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yoga Unveiled [Re: eligal]
    #10601342 -

Appreciate the video OP, I just wish I could torrent. :sad: But I will check out the movie. I'm just really diving headfirst into Yoga after years of flirting.


--------------------
A society whose whole idea is to eliminate suffering and bring it's members the greatest amount of comfort and pleasure is doomed to be destroyed -Thomas Merton

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Yoga Unveiled [Re: whattheheck]
    #10602142 -

thanks for the dl

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* People have recommended that I try yoga... Wasteland 467 7 11/19/09 03:20 PM
by Fraggin
* Who here is a yogi? Ereignis 2,023 13 07/22/06 05:16 PM
by Gomp
* Yoga? freddurgan 1,694 8 04/10/05 02:29 PM
by MarkostheGnostic
* Yoga video's I recommend ImaginingEmotions 2,841 11 04/08/10 08:11 AM
by yogabunny
* My little Rant on the Myth of Yoga & Flexibility (long) yogabunnyM 719 4 12/31/09 12:08 AM
by PDU
* What's best for aches and pains? Yoga, T'ai Chi or Pilates?
( 1 2 all )
hdo3hc 2,475 23 12/12/11 06:06 AM
by hdo3hc
* YOGA PEOPLE!
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 3,767 53 06/25/09 02:53 PM
by blewmeanie
* I'd like to get into Yoga.
( 1 2 all )
DarkElf 3,022 38 12/07/12 09:36 AM
by shLong

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
1,554 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.