Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
substituting a washcloth for aluminum foil
    #1058828 -

when I use a washcloth on bottom of pressure cooker, it stains the bottom even though it doesnt run dry. can I use a few layers of aluminum and sit the jar(s) on it or maybe wrap a washcloth in the middle of the foil?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: substituting a washcloth for aluminum foil [Re: Shrooms4e]
    #1059078 -

I know it might sound dumb, but I dont want to stain the bottom of pot nor crack the glass. so can I use aluminum foil instead of towel?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: substituting a washcloth for aluminum foil [Re: ]
    #1059115 -

another goddamn name? why?


--------------------
:::::Sincerely Yours, I disown you:::::

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: substituting a washcloth for aluminum foil [Re: shroomizzy]
    #1059151 -

shroomery keeps losing my password, damn that. anyway answer the question

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: substituting a washcloth for aluminum foil [Re: ]
    #1059340 -

I suppose you could if you crumpled it so it was off the bottom, and yes that does sound stupid. Are you using a proxie, or aol, cause that was usually the problem for me.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* substitute for aluminum for blocking light during spawning and casing? tonyperez420 754 8 03/14/06 10:37 AM
by RogerRabbit
* Your Aluminum Foil Techniques nolongerinuse 1,478 7 05/16/08 12:05 AM
by prototypical_man
* Will plastic melt in a pressure cooker? (Don't have any aluminum foil) SurwinMaxawow 9,150 7 04/03/15 10:25 AM
by Inocuole
* Aluminum Foil Poll BrandNewbie 2,194 16 06/23/08 04:12 PM
by echoesSG
* aluminum foil in pc primal440 1,158 4 10/13/05 12:43 PM
by agar
* aluminum foil covering jar rico357 2,763 10 10/22/17 08:52 AM
by FooMan
* Do I keep the Aluminum Foil on the Jars? WickedShroomer 2,576 4 10/08/02 02:58 AM
by celestialtripper
* Why do my aluminum foil casings stop colonizing? tonyperez420 958 5 10/31/07 12:28 PM
by tonyperez420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
698 topic views. 12 members, 188 guests and 257 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.