Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Haha Omg
    #10492729 -

http://wcco.com/sports/basketball.player.jailed.2.1041518.html

This shit just happened last night a couple of blocks away. Never heard of the guy though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haha Omg [Re: Solemente]
    #10492737 -

At one point, he said, "Run little piggies, because if you don't walk away, I'm gonna make you piggies have wings." :confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haha Omg [Re: Solemente]
    #10493359 -

Solemente said:
At one point, he said, "Run little piggies, because if you don't walk away, I'm gonna make you piggies have wings." :confused:



Why the confusion?
It's an apparent threat to kill them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haha Omg [Re: Nexion]
    #10493557 -

wow... he was right binged out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haha Omg [Re: Nexion]
    #10493602 -

Nexion said:
Solemente said:
At one point, he said, "Run little piggies, because if you don't walk away, I'm gonna make you piggies have wings." :confused:



Why the confusion?
It's an apparent threat to kill them.



Clearly he was only offering them a redbull.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haha Omg [Re: blewmeanie]
    #10493967 -






Same guy?


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Edited by blewmeanie (06/12/09 12:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haha Omg [Re: blewmeanie]
    #10494061 -

Hah I know, he used to be a fucking star and now look at what has happened.  I went to high school at Orono so I've definately grown up around this area... that just made me laugh when I read it... God damn basketball star turned tweaker!  Shoulda just stuck to some opiates you never would have freaked out and been all paranoid.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haha Omg [Re: Inverted]
    #10494071 -

Inverted said:
Hah I know, he used to be a fucking star and now look at what has happened.  I went to high school at Orono so I've definately grown up around this area... that just made me laugh when I read it... God damn basketball star turned tweaker!  Shoulda just stuck to some opiates you never would have freaked out and been all paranoid.



Should have stuck to some Marijuana*


--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haha Omg [Re: blewmeanie]
    #10494075 -

blewmeanie said:





Same guy?



Fixed the first pic*


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haha Omg [Re: Solemente]
    #10494133 -

meth is not even fun. id rather jack off than be on that shit.


--------------------
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haha Omg [Re: foodsgoodtoo]
    #10494376 -

foodsgoodtoo said:
meth is not even fun. id rather jack off than be on that shit.



I'd rather jack off than do a lot of things that are fun.


--------------------
If you build it they will shrug.
:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haha Omg [Re: Inverted]
    #10494469 -

Inverted said:
Hah I know, he used to be a fucking star and now look at what has happened.  I went to high school at Orono so I've definitely grown up around this area... that just made me laugh when I read it... God damn basketball star turned tweaker!  Shoulda just stuck to some opiates you never would have freaked out and been all paranoid.




Dude, that's ridiculous. I really don't understand how some people  can dis one hard drug and talk up another. Different chemicals effect people differently, and opiates are by far the most destructive drugs IME, both personal & from what I've witnessed. Granted I've only done meth several times, and got some really clean shit most of the time (not to mention that I was also high on smack and/or OCs most of those times as well), but it never fucked with my head like that, although I have seen someone snap out and have have a psychotic break after being up for 5 days.

If this guy really is a paranoid schizophrenic, the speed was really bad idea on his part. It's a shame, hopefully he gets the help he needs.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haha Omg [Re: Dark_Star]
    #10494521 -

So I wonder if he was battling with Paranoid Schizophrenia before or after he started using Meff.


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haha Omg [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #10494539 -

Hah If I was ever into meth I probably would have snowboarded to death or something by now... hah, or drown wakeboarding

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haha Omg [Re: Inverted]
    #10494564 -

Snowboarding + LSD = the best fucking time ever!


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haha Omg [Re: blewmeanie]
    #10494572 -

Snowboarding + Anything = Fucking Amazing

Weed
Alcohol
Coke
Speed
Heroin (be careful)
Sex?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Haha Omg [Re: Inverted]
    #10494574 -

Oooops How could I forget Mushrooms?!?!!?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I think i might be schizophrenic
( 1 2 all )
DeadPhan 5,450 31 07/23/10 11:32 AM
by conan
* Does anyone have schizophrenia?
( 1 2 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 2,922 26 08/26/05 09:41 AM
by fredyjenkins
* music, schizophrenia, and drugs fearfect 843 3 06/14/05 10:04 PM
by ToTheSummit
* Going Snowboarding for 1st time
( 1 2 3 all )
dblaney 3,912 50 01/09/06 06:06 AM
by hawksapprentice
* SoCal Shroomerites, snowboarding anyone? 40oz 1,082 15 06/17/06 08:24 AM
by LosAngelesGraff
* Yes, Im going Snowboarding! euphoricpoison 983 8 02/02/07 09:53 PM
by euphoricpoison
* Tripped on shrooms Weds. while snowboarding...fuckin crazy!! flanders53 6,835 7 01/31/03 07:07 PM
by Anonymous
* Went snowboarding for the first time this year adamj 661 7 12/09/05 10:17 PM
by Shroomism

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
811 topic views. 2 members, 13 guests and 99 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.