Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Being naked outside.
    #10423345 -

So i was outside naked smoking a bowl about 10 minutes ago and was wondering if anyone else likes to just strip naked and hang out. It's nothing sexual, it's just fun being naked every now and then. I feel like cloths can be so uncomfortable, and i will take every chance i can get to strip down and be naked. Yes im still naked.

Anyone else follow me here? Or am i weird?


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being naked outside. [Re: Kada]
    #10423348 -

I feel you. The first two times I used mushrooms I just got naked and went outside and just laid in the grass for awhile. It just felt so normal, almost liberating. It's funny cuz I dont even remember taking them off, I just remember at one point I had clothes and the next I didn't/


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being naked outside. [Re: learningtofly]
    #10423354 -

Oh man there is nothing that makes me want to strip down more like a head full of mushies.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being naked outside. [Re: Kada]
    #10423356 -

being naked rules

in general
sexual or no


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being naked outside. [Re: learningtofly]
    #10423360 -

I've had similar ideas about nakedness but my prime motivation was the scorching heat of summer. It's really good to feel the breeze between your balls.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being naked outside. [Re: mellowparty]
    #10423363 -

mellowparty said:
It's really good to feel the breeze between your balls.



quoted for truth.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being naked outside. [Re: mellowparty]
    #10423369 -

Smartest thing a newbi has ever said. :cheers:


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being naked outside. [Re: Kada]
    #10423425 -

If you ever see a guy wandering through the Santa Cruz mountains alone and naked, it's me. Nudity FTW!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being naked outside. [Re: walzmanm]
    #10423429 -

Now that would be a sight to walk the family up on lol.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being naked outside. [Re: walzmanm]
    #10423431 -

walzmanm said:
If you ever see a guy wandering through the Santa Cruz mountains alone and naked, it's me. Nudity FTW!



What if you get raped by a bear?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being naked outside. [Re: walzmanm]
    #10423433 -

walzmanm said:
If you ever see a guy wandering through the Santa Cruz mountains alone and naked, it's me. Nudity FTW!




Don't think you're the only one wandering out there in the buff.


--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being naked outside. [Re: Crasher]
    #10423441 -

Crasher said:
walzmanm said:
If you ever see a guy wandering through the Santa Cruz mountains alone and naked, it's me. Nudity FTW!




Don't think you're the only one wandering out there in the buff.



haaha i'll join you guys


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being naked outside. [Re: learningtofly]
    #10423454 -



--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being naked outside. [Re: learningtofly]
    #10423464 -

I've been contemplating naked hiking..

Skinny dipping was the first step, then riding my bike naked at burning man with a group of nudists and staying naked for several hours after - what liberation from the mental constructs of guilt and embarassment, truly amazing sense of freedom.

Now im living with my parents (and usually i live in communal homes with lots of roommates.) - Having the basement to myself i hang out naked in the mornings at night and after showers take an "air bath."

Nakedness does rock - i am way more comfortable with myself than ever before. No shame.

Nakedness and nature is awesome too - just watch out for the sun on those white theighs!

I left burning man as "wicked tanlines."


--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being naked outside. [Re: Kada]
    #10423465 -

Ill-minded :laugh::D


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being naked outside. [Re: Kada]
    #10423466 -

One of my buddies was telling me about his latest and greatest mushrooms trip by far.
Apparently it was him, his buddy, and his buddy's girlfriend. By the end of the night they all ended up naked - now he didn't get into details and I didn't ask, but it was no homo shit.  I think they were just free, but I'm just guessing here.

He says he doesn't know how a trip can ever top that one, and is not sure if he will trip again maybe because of that.

Must have been some crazy ass shit.


--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being naked outside. [Re: Frost]
    #10423469 -

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall at that party.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being naked outside. [Re: Kada]
    #10423472 -

Wandering through the forest naked is safer than skinny dipping in the ocean. Bear rape isn't deadly, but dolphin rape can be.



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being naked outside. [Re: walzmanm]
    #10423478 -

ROFL. That would be weird as fuck.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Being naked outside. [Re: walzmanm]
    #10423480 -

Don't forget to trim  :strokebeard:


--------------------


"In consciousness dwells the wondrous,
with it man attains the realm beyond the material,
and the Peyote tells us,
where to find it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* why is being naked in public against the law?
( 1 2 3 all )
Tedwilto 3,276 51 03/15/10 09:18 AM
by TTT
* Naked rambler arrested after 60 seconds of freedom
( 1 2 3 4 all )
mongo lloyd 3,558 68 08/25/11 02:31 PM
by love2shpongleIRL
* Anyone hang out naked at parties?
( 1 2 all )
Society 3,537 33 05/25/09 01:34 PM
by filthee
* How comfortable are you naked?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
pwnasaurus 5,158 71 09/07/11 04:12 PM
by shivas.wisdom
* Perpetual nudity versus a perpetual Burka
( 1 2 all )
the spiral 3,897 28 02/07/11 10:01 PM
by StaleShrooms
* Why arn't we allowed to be naked?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Poptart 4,875 75 08/07/09 03:49 PM
by PDU
* naked wizard tazed
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Krishna 13,487 160 04/30/09 06:48 PM
by erikm
* Underage Nudity in Film & TV
( 1 2 all )
danielshooley 116,776 21 02/24/12 10:54 PM
by tracedwards313

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
10,107 topic views. 7 members, 47 guests and 388 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.