Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
blah.
    #10375837 -

I haven't done anything with my life. Three years since I left highschool, I ditched the last steady job I had to get that diploma.

I've applied at jobs, I've asked about local work.

The occasional scrap metal collection or demolition job with people I used to call friends. I've since realized, I don't want to know the people that are my only social interaction.

I've been told that talking to management, or calling to confirm the status of my applications would be a good way to go, but... I lack social confidence. The second I would get these people on the phone, I wouldn't be able to think straight. I'd be anxiously awaiting the second I would be able to hang up.

I cannot function in public. Even walking into a busy restaurant makes me feel like I'm trapped in some sort of automated abomination, filled with living gears.

And that is exactly the kind of activity I would have to deal with at any place that I could get hired with my work experience.

Edited by Anonymous (05/21/09 11:48 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: blah. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10375866 -

This society is fucking gay, if you cannot function in it, then maybe you should live in the woods like a normal human. :tarzan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: blah. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10375889 -

Well, I would be able to. Survivalism isn't an unfamiliar subject to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: blah. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10375897 -

Just don't catch yourself in my neck of the woods; if I find anyone, I'm not taking any chances! :sniper:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: blah. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10375911 -

In jest, it could work.

But I need to accomplish something. I need pride, I need purpose. Many of my plans, so many of my ideas would go to waste if I were not able to further my education.

I just don't know how to make anything happen.

I don't know how I can approach this problem.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: blah. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10375926 -

Have you seen Into the Wild yet?


What's more of a prideful accomplishment than being able to be truly independent?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: blah. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10375931 -

You're young, Keep burning off Karma.  There's a rhyme to every reason.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: blah. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10375934 -

I have an idea that could make MANY people independent.

There are thoughts cooking in my dome that could change the world if I refine my skills.
And part of that is understanding electronics, fuels, and mechanical engineering.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: blah. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10375967 -

Anonymous #3 said:
You're young, Keep burning off Karma.  There's a rhyme to every reason.



Season, treason, I think that's it. :tongue:


Anonymous #1 said:
I have an idea that could make MANY people independent.

There are thoughts cooking in my dome that could change the world if I refine my skills.
And part of that is understanding electronics, fuels, and mechanical engineering.



You better hurry up before society crumbles. :shitfan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: blah. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10375985 -

Vote Ron Paul.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: blah. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #10375994 -

He's already in office...:flowstone:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: blah. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #10376000 -

I don't know why I decided to go anonymous with this one... It actually ties together with another post of mine.

(if you're interested) http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10375990

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: blah. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10376009 -

I don't want to post there, or else my identity will be obvious.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: blah. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10376037 -

Ah, well PM me.

I intend to actually add some names to the friends list I havent used yet.

Ill add some people before you so you'll keep your anonymity.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: blah. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10376048 -

I'll do it later on, right now I have to take a shower...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ive never accomplished anything worthwhile
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 638 24 01/05/09 04:11 AM
by Anonymous
* blah blah blah Anonymous 501 13 11/13/08 03:55 AM
by Anonymous
* Blah
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 690 20 05/03/09 12:37 AM
by Anonymous
* These pseudointellectual mycologists are pathetic.
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,163 39 11/24/07 02:27 PM
by Anonymous
* Is she going to cheat?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,038 20 11/03/07 07:12 AM
by Anonymous
* I am invited to do a tour on a bus to first phish concert in many years
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 1,616 83 02/17/09 02:16 PM
by Anonymous
* Heroin Suicide Thread - People Should Be Held Responsible for Hoaxes
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,277 36 05/07/09 09:47 PM
by Anonymous
* Rip Dr. uarewotueat A Brand New Asshole!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
Anonymous 3,767 183 09/25/09 09:13 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
361 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 25 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.