Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: What if you were engaged and found a girl exactly like you [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #10331807 -

Anonymous #13 said:
and where the fuck do you go to school where a perfect score is possibel?



:shake:



*possible

and: I was thinking the same thing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if you were engaged and found a girl exactly like you [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #10331856 -

Anonymous #11 said:
Anonymous #13 said:
and where the fuck do you go to school where a perfect score is possibel?



:shake:



*possible

and: I was thinking the same thing.




:kingcrankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if you were engaged and found a girl exactly like you [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #10332842 -

I go to a university and if you get 100% on all your assignments you get a perfect score its a pretty simply concept. This other "perfect" girl however is most likely straight edge, and I am a big druggie. But I know we are equally as smart. My fiance is a big druggie, but not as smart as I. I live a double life, one very prestigious and honorable one at school, but I also party my bottom off. Should I marry a girl who is smart, or one who is like my party half, I'm so torn.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if you were engaged and found a girl exactly like you [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10332888 -

I would jerk off my dog for money and sperm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if you were engaged and found a girl exactly like you [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10333039 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I go to a university and if you get 100% on all your assignments you get a perfect score its a pretty simply concept. This other "perfect" girl however is most likely straight edge, and I am a big druggie. But I know we are equally as smart. My fiance is a big druggie, but not as smart as I. I live a double life, one very prestigious and honorable one at school, but I also party my bottom off. Should I marry a girl who is smart, or one who is like my party half, I'm so torn.



WTF UNIVERSITY IS THAT??????!?!?!???!????!????

oaksterdam?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if you were engaged and found a girl exactly like you [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #10333079 -

Every university I have heard of will give you a perfect score if you answer all your questions correctly on every test/quiz and if you turn in flawless work.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if you were engaged and found a girl exactly like you [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10333088 -

Is it a community college

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if you were engaged and found a girl exactly like you [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10333172 -

Anonymous #1 said:
I go to a university and if you get 100% on all your assignments you get a perfect score its a pretty simply concept. This other "perfect" girl however is most likely straight edge, and I am a big druggie. But I know we are equally as smart. My fiance is a big druggie, but not as smart as I. I live a double life, one very prestigious and honorable one at school, but I also party my bottom off. Should I marry a girl who is smart, or one who is like my party half, I'm so torn.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if you were engaged and found a girl exactly like you [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10333185 -

WTF UNIVERSITY DO YOU GO TO>


i know a dude who teaches at MIT

he makes one question on each test so hard that only 5% of the students get it.

at his university this is commonplace.

it is impossible to graduate from there with a perfect score.


you didnt make a single mistake ever???!?!?


WHAT UNIVERSITY IS THAT SO I CAN BE SURE MY KIDS DONT GO THERE!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if you were engaged and found a girl exactly like you [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #10333193 -

humboldt state Poetry major?


LOLOLOLOLOL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if you were engaged and found a girl exactly like you [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10333952 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Should I marry a girl who is smart, or one who is like my party half, I'm so torn.



If you're so fucking smart than you know the answer is neither.  You seem like a weirdo.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if you were engaged and found a girl exactly like you [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #10334115 -

Anonymous #13 said:
WTF UNIVERSITY DO YOU GO TO>


i know a dude who teaches at MIT

he makes one question on each test so hard that only 5% of the students get it.

at his university this is commonplace.

it is impossible to graduate from there with a perfect score.


you didnt make a single mistake ever???!?!?


WHAT UNIVERSITY IS THAT SO I CAN BE SURE MY KIDS DONT GO THERE!



I think its more dependent on the professor and course not which university I attend. Think about taking a math class, you either get the answer to a problem right or wrong. If you get all the answers right, you get a perfect score. If you just focus on what the professor expects of you its preposterously easy to obtain a 100% as a final grade.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if you were engaged and found a girl exactly like you [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10335042 -

nah.

good universities let you get an A+ never 100%.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if you were engaged and found a girl exactly like you [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10335120 -

youre college aged and engaged? wtf, why?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if you were engaged and found a girl exactly like you [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #10335914 -

its extremely common to find your wife sometime in college actually

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if you were engaged and found a girl exactly like you [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10336000 -

it's also extremely common for people to marry the person they were dating in high school, that doesn't make it any less retarded.

go ahead, get married, get a divorce or live out the rest of your life in complacency, you got a 100 in college I'm sure you'll get the same for life.

troll.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if you were engaged and found a girl exactly like you [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #10336083 -

That's why you don't even think about marriage until your well out of school, all your lones are paid off, your settled in a good career, and you've known the bitch for at least 10 years. Now... your fucked!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if you were engaged and found a girl exactly like you [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10339083 -

Lol, for such a smart person you sure have some funny questions.
How the fuck do you expect idiots on the internet to answer your love question? If you don't know what the fuck you want, we sure as fuck don't either. Seriously though, second guessing your fiancee should already give you an answer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What if you were engaged and found a girl exactly like you [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10339178 -

Anonymous #3 said:
Every bitch is crazy. You just cant tell because they hide it until they trap you with there vaginas.



QFT!

You'll think you've met someone perfect for you.. but 3 months later (sometimes less) you realise shes just as psychotic as the rest. However, somehow, i think that a woman without the capacity to over-react emotionally to minor situations every now and then is not a woman at all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Alcoholic being a fucking alcoholic. Whats new?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,772 34 05/26/21 09:10 AM
by Anonymous
* i fucking hate radioheads,hipsters,pseudo-stoners
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 3,363 65 03/21/08 05:53 PM
by Anonymous
* Im just bad with women
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,370 31 07/31/10 11:13 AM
by Anonymous
* Is San Pedro becoming too popular? Anonymous 363 14 12/20/08 02:12 PM
by Anonymous
* Last night I shit in the bathtub
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,324 30 08/17/08 10:53 AM
by Anonymous
* Female Ejaculation
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,970 47 12/10/08 09:07 PM
by Anonymous
* frenulum breve Anonymous 366 7 12/04/08 02:20 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,007 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.