Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Female Ejaculation [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #9274329 -

o i gotcha
:werd:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Female Ejaculation [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9275954 -

OTD members would rather see male ejaculations. please post pics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Female Ejaculation [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9279476 -

eww
sickfuck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Female Ejaculation [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #9280941 -

that's my point, they are sick fucks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Female Ejaculation [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9282798 -

women should not be able to ejaculate more than men, I won't stand for it. We are the kings of ejaculating, and it should be that way. Next time I see a girl shoot 50 foot loads across the room she either teaches me how it's done or she gets ice in the ass and pussy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Female Ejaculation [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #9284124 -

:kingcrankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Female Ejaculation [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #9409304 -

my girlfriend once squirted all over her face and it was amazing,  and i wasn't there to enjoy it!


DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Female Ejaculation [Re: Anonymous #25]
    #9409341 -

I think I had sex with a squirter once. She was on top, and all of a sudden i felt my pelvis burning, and I didn't know what it was from, then all of a sudden my sides and under my lower back, was soaking wet.

It burned for some reason. The skin around my penis. Maybe cause I just shaved? It didn't smell like piss. But maybe it was? Ew? I doubt it, but if it was. Eww?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* female ejaculation Anonymous 573 16 02/25/10 07:58 AM
by Anonymous
* I think female ejaculation porn is fake Anonymous 1,629 15 01/15/09 09:16 PM
by Anonymous
* Calling all females, comment on vaginal ejaculation
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,395 26 01/22/09 05:15 PM
by Anonymous
* Shroomerite females: Welcome to the judgment free zone
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 871 24 04/28/09 01:01 AM
by Anonymous
* I have problems with delayed ejaculation Anonymous 231 4 08/14/08 06:11 PM
by Anonymous
* I feel like going a whole day without ejaculating is a waste.
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 691 21 11/15/09 08:03 PM
by Anonymous
* Premature ejaculation
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,277 43 11/21/08 12:36 AM
by Anonymous
* premature ejaculation. maybe weed will help? Anonymous 705 6 10/11/09 07:59 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
1,971 topic views. 0 members, 15 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.