Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I feel like going a whole day without ejaculating is a waste.
    #11454202 -

Orgasming feels so righteous why would anybody go a whole day without feeling it? If it doesn't cost anything and isn't unhealthy and feels good and is easy to do why would anybody not do it? I also feel like goin a whole month without rolling is a waste. I mean we are already producing serotonin why not use it to the best extent? I feel tremendous amount of pity for being who don't orgasm and roll as often as I. Why would somebody willingly void their lives of such epic pleasures?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel like going a whole day without ejaculating is a waste. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11455456 -

Just wait until you have an orgasm WITHOUT ejaculating. Then you will know what epic pleasure is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel like going a whole day without ejaculating is a waste. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11455841 -

:niggawhat:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel like going a whole day without ejaculating is a waste. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11455925 -

Anonymous #2 said:
Just wait until you have an orgasm WITHOUT ejaculating. Then you will know what epic pleasure is.



THIS.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel like going a whole day without ejaculating is a waste. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11456009 -

What are you gay fish?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel like going a whole day without ejaculating is a waste. [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11456264 -

You're retarded.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel like going a whole day without ejaculating is a waste. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #11456295 -

Anonymous #5 said:
What are you gay fish?



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel like going a whole day without ejaculating is a waste. [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #11456322 -

Anonymous #6 said:
You're retarded.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel like going a whole day without ejaculating is a waste. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11456329 -

Anonymous #5 said:
Anonymous #5 said:
What are you gay fish?





Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel like going a whole day without ejaculating is a waste. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11456652 -

Anonymous #3 said:
Anonymous #6 said:
You're retarded.





Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel like going a whole day without ejaculating is a waste. [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11456693 -

Anonymous #5 said:
Anonymous #15 said:
Anonymous #5445 said:
What are you gay fish?







Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel like going a whole day without ejaculating is a waste. [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11457045 -

Enjoy your mediocre orgasms, faggots.  Keep fapping until your pud falls off.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel like going a whole day without ejaculating is a waste. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11457841 -

:rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel like going a whole day without ejaculating is a waste. [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #11457855 -

Anonymous #7 said:
Anonymous #3 said:
Anonymous #6 said:
You're retarded.







Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel like going a whole day without ejaculating is a waste. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11459340 -

Anonymous #2 said:
Just wait until you have an orgasm WITHOUT ejaculating. Then you will know what epic pleasure is.



Tell me more.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel like going a whole day without ejaculating is a waste. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11459594 -

yeah well my right hand and the pornstars dont continue to nag and bother me after i am through with them

a lot can be said for that

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel like going a whole day without ejaculating is a waste. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11460961 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Anonymous #2 said:
Just wait until you have an orgasm WITHOUT ejaculating. Then you will know what epic pleasure is.



Tell me more.



Read "The Multi-Orgasmic Man" by Mantak Chia. You can find it at any bookstore. All you really need is a basic understanding of chi; I don't like the way they explain the very basics.

I'm very scientific and skeptical so I don't know what it is really, but if you're anything like me, if you cross your eyes and then relax them you'll feel kind of a pulse running all the way down to your feet. You don't have to cross your eyes obviously but it's a good way to get a feel for it. That's what you're working with. Eventually you'll learn how to channel it and work it in with your breathing and before you know it you'll be panting and tingling all over for like 2 minutes straight. It's like the first orgasm you ever had, every single time.

The only annoying thing is that a lot of girls don't believe in it; yes I've been accused of faking orgasms. But if you find a girl who likes being on top, well, you are gonna be really really happy.

I've never tried heroin but I think multi/full-body-orgasmic sex is better. It's mind-blowing and you will wish you'd had a vagina for all those years you didn't know about it because I think females have an easier go of it (they don't have to hold back) but that won't matter anymore.

Or you can just go on feeling a little bit horny and putting on some gangbang porn and blowing your load in under 2 minutes and falling asleep. Your choice.  :strokebeard:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel like going a whole day without ejaculating is a waste. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11461020 -

Quote:
But if you find a girl who likes being on top, well, you are gonna be really really happy.



what does that have to do with it, you can only not ejaculate when shes on top?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel like going a whole day without ejaculating is a waste. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11461315 -

I think he's just saying it's nice cause she does most of the work and you can just lie back and enjoy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I feel like going a whole day without ejaculating is a waste. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11462120 -

Anonymous #1 said:
Quote:
But if you find a girl who likes being on top, well, you are gonna be really really happy.



what does that have to do with it, you can only not ejaculate when shes on top?



It's a lot easier that way because you have to maintain some mental and physical focus. Going from behind works too. It's just that missionary is too much of a full-body workout; it's not impossible but the thing is you can pretty much fuck forever once you get this down, so you make her come a bunch of times and she'll be plenty willing to get on top for a while and that's your reward for being so damn talented.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm finding it harder to connect with people than in the past Anonymous 640 2 03/04/18 01:59 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
691 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 18 queries.