Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Ethno Porn and Mo Stuff..... [Re: Prof. Astro]
    #10236008 -

Amberica said:
You all have convinced me to germinate my coleus seeds. :mad2:




Sucker.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ethno Porn and Mo Stuff..... [Re: Prof. Astro]
    #10236020 -

ethnoguy said:
http://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/golden_guide/images/g139a.jpg

There are many Coleus cultivars. Color is not as important as the leaf shape and pattern when ID'ing from my understanding. It appears that both are active :shrug:.

EG




I have one that is more of a reddish color than the ones pictured on the left of that link, but have the same leaf shape and are sold as C. blumei/Sellwood thunder.  I also have one called C. blumei/darkstar which is active and resembles the pic on the right of that link.

The one pictured here is one of the types that is sold as C. blumei around my area, and the same type that I have :grin:.

A bioassay proved activity in these plants with willing guinea pigs.:evil:

http://www.erowid.org/plants/coleus/coleus.shtml

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ethno Porn and Mo Stuff..... [Re: weiliiiiiii]
    #10239171 -

Alright. Some of the "Mo Stuff"

Japanese Opium Pipe- 1920's antique and no I'm not going to use it. It still has residue of some kind in it. The book its sitting on is not a very good one btw. It was worth the $6 I guess. The pipe is about 8" long.


The opium pod tea that I'm drinking right now (unfiltered)


Dwarf Myer Lemon Tree. This one did survive the ice storm some how. Its starting to come back to life, but its a little ugly still.


EG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ethno Porn and Mo Stuff..... [Re: ethnoguy]
    #10239228 -

just about worth $6... very dissapointing that book...

nice pipe though :awesome:


--------------------
View My Gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ethno Porn and Mo Stuff..... [Re: Dr. uarewotueat]
    #10239245 -

The mescaline sulfate tek is ridiculous. The book either needs to be updated or discontinued. Those pics are the worst I have ever seen. Shameful.

Yeah, I think I am going to buy one opium pipe a year. I like to lace my pot with opium best, so I won't use them. They are neat conversation pieces.

EG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ethno Porn and Mo Stuff..... [Re: ethnoguy]
    #10239269 -

somehow i ended up with two copies of it :nonono::shrug:

i'd have to use the pipe at least once for prosperity :grin:


--------------------
View My Gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ethno Porn and Mo Stuff..... [Re: Dr. uarewotueat]
    #10239289 -

Well don't give the second copy away in a contest. You would probably get a bad trade rating lol.

I did put my lips on the pipe. Just knowing that some WWI era Asian used it fascinates me for some reason. Thank god I hate nascar. I would probably have all that bs everywhere otherwise :lol:. I collect too many things. Its hard to focus.

EG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ethno Porn and Mo Stuff..... [Re: ethnoguy]
    #10239304 -

mhmmm i hear ya man, old things hold a fascination for me too, i collect fossils as well as cacti :yesnod:


--------------------
View My Gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ethno Porn and Mo Stuff..... [Re: Dr. uarewotueat]
    #10239520 -

Dr. uarewotueat said:
mhmmm i hear ya man, old things hold a fascination for me too, i collect fossils as well as cacti :yesnod:



:werd:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ethno Porn and Mo Stuff..... [Re: Prof. Astro]
    #10240533 -

Wow, beautiful stuff man.... Wish I had some beautiful buttons of my own.... :frown:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ethno Porn and Mo Stuff..... [Re: theMallacht]
    #10241625 -

Thnks man. Here is more loph porn from my gallery:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/usergallery.php/gallery/176304/folder/Lophophora

EG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ethno Porn and Mo Stuff..... [Re: ethnoguy]
    #10242590 -

God I need to get a loph :drool2:


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ethno Porn and Mo Stuff..... [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #10242599 -

Lophs are awesome! When you get one you'll love it


--------------------
“No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride...and if it occasionally gets a little heavier than what you had in mind, well...maybe chalk it off to forced conscious expansion: Tune in, freak out, get beaten.”

― Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ethno Porn and Mo Stuff..... [Re: jds]
    #10242797 -

Nice pipe buddy!!!and nice lemon tree too:grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ethno Porn and Mo Stuff..... [Re: KBG1977]
    #10242968 -

That pipe's awesome, how much it cost ya?

:peace:


--------------------
"Make hay while the sun shines"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ethno Porn and Mo Stuff..... [Re: haymaker]
    #10242991 -

$6.


--------------------
:hanky:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ethno Porn and Mo Stuff..... [Re: Prof. Astro]
    #10243024 -

I think that's how much the book cost...


--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ethno Porn and Mo Stuff..... [Re: Acaterpillar]
    #10245423 -

yup lol


--------------------
View My Gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ethno Porn and Mo Stuff..... [Re: Prof. Astro]
    #10245508 -

Amberica said:
$6.



:lol: More like $50. I forget what I paid for shipping.

EG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Ethno Porn and Mo Stuff..... [Re: ethnoguy]
    #10262055 -

So, some more ethnos for ya:

Brugmansia sanguinea (Angels Trumpet)


Coleus blumei


Brugmansia, Coleus, Sida Group Shot


Mo Stuff:

Wisteria


EG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* matts 766 2 03/13/03 05:15 AM
by aeonblue
* MAOI & smoked Brugmansia suaveolens Neon 2,906 7 08/28/06 09:26 AM
by Vertigo6911
* Brugmansias trip of insanity aussishroomhead 2,395 3 06/20/02 06:34 AM
by EvilGir
* Sleeping with my brugmansia tree - Experiment Meat_hod 4,019 17 10/16/06 02:45 PM
by Konnrade
* Sleeping near a Brugmansia/Datura plant will induce intense nightmares? Quake3 7,423 9 02/24/14 03:49 AM
by Icyus
* Suggestions to indoor ethnos sopp1 1,545 16 07/16/04 12:21 PM
by Stonehenge
* Brace yourself for another freak cold snap amberica,and fellow Floridians!!!
( 1 2 all )
KBG1977 2,771 31 04/08/09 03:44 PM
by Prof. Astro
* Hyper-Mega-Anti-Fungi-Tek-For-Amberica TheManWithTheHat 1,905 18 04/16/09 05:32 PM
by TheManWithTheHat

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
7,879 topic views. 1 members, 0 guests and 16 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.