Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Pet mouse. *DELETED* [Re: grassman]
    #10116833 -

Post deleted by Coffee

Reason for deletion: .



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet mouse. [Re: Virus_with_Shoes]
    #10116880 -

Virus_with_Shoes said:
:lol: I've seen them lick the peanut butter clean off of a snap trap and not set it off then come back for seconds the following night. They deserve my admiration.

I just let my cat deal with them now. :awesome:

Meatman, that's pretty admirable of you that you don't kill them and actually relocate them.



Haha they LOVE peanut butter. That's what I use as bait for my mousetrap.

And your cat must be having a great fucking time haha. I know I would.

But yeah, it's either relocate them or become highly susceptible to the Hanta virus transmitted through their fecal matter. Plus, I like to watch them run back into the wild. It kind of makes me long for my reunion with the wild. Sadly, I am but a feeble human who hides behind his false securities of society.


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet mouse. [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #10116886 -

tiny_rabid_birds said:
oh god..  there's actually a subforum called Mousie Heaven... for those who've lost "loved mice".  :facepalm:



All pet forums have one.
I watched a documentary on ferret owners once and one of the segments was about when they died. God damn that documentary was hilarious I want to watch it again.

Edit: The Pursuit of Excelence

:awesome:
The biggest ferret show (and what this documentary focuses on) takes place in Columbus. I'm gonna have to go sometime :lol:

Edited by jewunit (04/06/09 01:34 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet mouse. [Re: Cubie]
    #10116895 -

lol my x-best friend had got a mouse, I feel sorry for it he never cleaned its little home thingy. Never changed the water even if it has shit, wood chips in it but, I am not there to take care of it now. It was pretty funny it would run around the room shitting these little pellets. Damn we would have some hoez freaked out when it shit on them.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet mouse. [Re: Coffee]
    #10117026 -

my snake is a vegetarian he only eats tofu mice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet mouse. [Re: Cubie]
    #10117058 -

Cool lol. I was walking threw the woods yesterday after smoking couple blunts with my homeboy. An I almost walked right now a fucking 6 foot snake. Man that shit scared the fuck out of me.

I am not scared of snakes but, Almost walking on one in the wild it catches of off guard. I am thinking it was a king snake not toxic. They will still bite.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet mouse. [Re: grassman]
    #10220910 -

grassman said:
I get a new pet mouse every week and have it for about 20 minutes. Then my snake eats it. :shrug:




Yep, same here. Except it's a frog.



Nom nom nom.


And I hate mice. Sorry just not a fan. I rather enjoy working in a neuroscience lab where we use mouse models though. Get to see the mice go all crazy on ketamine. Then they die.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet mouse. [Re: Gumby]
    #10223366 -


That is fucking cool man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* There's a mouse in my kitchen...
( 1 2 all )
Amatoxin 1,758 22 01/26/08 01:00 PM
by YidakiMan
* a cute little mouse in my house KetamineKatalyst 670 9 04/17/08 09:28 PM
by asian_raggs
* lol my mouse has a magazine cartridge
( 1 2 3 all )
Coaster 1,612 40 03/12/09 08:12 PM
by stinkybritches
* i want a pet fish LoveOverAll 598 13 04/01/09 11:35 AM
by gotfungus
* There is a mouse in my room. What do I do?!
( 1 2 all )
Jaimie 2,305 34 01/16/16 04:04 PM
by CosmicJoke
* There's a mouse in my room!
( 1 2 all )
Divided_Sky 2,513 23 01/17/07 10:20 AM
by WhiskeyClone
* North Jersey shroomerites... pet stores?
( 1 2 all )
Gumby 2,746 23 08/04/08 04:53 PM
by fapjack
* What's the ideal bedroom "pet"?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Chubba 9,235 118 11/06/09 09:58 PM
by makaveli8x8

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,021 topic views. 3 members, 9 guests and 231 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.